Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard

Go down 
+20
Hobbes
Pierre
Dentelle
bdhfsbp23
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
mustluvcatz
Travellerp
Meilyn
CajsaN
SimEm
clc
autumnelle
tinhouse
Hunter
deekitty31
andrewplay599
LabCat
Ullwera
Angelsways1
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SimEm

SimEm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Wow, Hunter and LaShaya are really beautiful without any make-up. They look so different, but just as good.

Great hair downloads? You know I'm there. Thanks for the link, Hunter. I'll check it out asap.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:46 pm

I'm sorry Hunter....... verklempt

Here's a different view of the hood...........

Off in the distance, you see two different things. I want to say those are the entrance and exit ramps to the freeway/turnpike. Then that curve is part of the ramp.
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 Eed84ac7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:26 pm

I found a new pose box, I'm going to use it on Vincenzo.

Pics to follow later!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:54 pm

Ooooh, cool! I look forward to seeing the pics, Ed. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 408427
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:23 pm

I'm having a few problems with this stupid posebox. Hard to explain.

Once I get it figured out, I'll get the pictures up.
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:10 am

THanks elle hon! The first chapter will be up tomorrow morning for the challenge as well as some more pics in this thread Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:44 am

I need to check out your challenge posts over at Hunter's soon, Cally. I'm so behind, esp. since the holidays, and then my trip to my mom's these past few days.

I like that little dining room set and especially the loveseat and pillows. Are the pillows part of the loveseat or did you add them separately?
Do you know if the mesher shares freely?
In other words, are recolorists allowed to include the meshes per the creator's policy?

Good job, hon, and thank you so much for sharing. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 940149
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:45 am

What's the scoop on it? It doesn't work simply like Decorgal's?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:55 pm

Who makes the one you are using, Ed? If you got it from MtS, perhaps someone asked and answered your questions in the comments section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:49 pm

I got it from DL Muslow. TummyZA created it.

The one problem I got is this. The best way to illustrate the problem is with X's.

The first X is the "footprint" The second X is the Sim.

X......................................X

Now, if I put the footprint, the first X, up against a wall, the Sim is all the way across the other side of the room. I've already tried to put him up against the wall, but he sinks into it. I sat here for a good 30 minutes trying to get it to work until I finally gave up.

There's other poses, but I wanted to try and get them all.
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:39 am

Thank you for your comments and support dear sugah! as for the meshes i know this is the dining recolour guidelines:

Quote :
With my meshes:

• You may include with Lots.
  • Do NOT include my meshes with recolours.
  • Do not re-use my textures for unrelated projects.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 971462 Jeez do i wish people shared freely! As for the sofa im gonna go in game tomorrow to check where its from as i cannot remember!

And the pillows came with the sofa hon ;)

More soon after sleep! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 134529 (Just change this for snow and rain Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 128862 )
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Thank you for answering my query regarding the dinette set mesher's policy, Cally.

Quote :
Jeez do i wish people shared freely!

You and me both, sista, you and me BOTH! It's been a long time pet peeve of mine.
Don't get me started on this subject. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 885966
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:43 pm

What pretty rooms filled with such pretty things!

It's unfortunate people create and choose not to share. I really don't understand the point of that.
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Tutorial by Sphinx - How NOT to play Sims 2.   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Well, as you can see by the title, things haven't been going well lately. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 729422

My favourite family all got killed in a fire - including the two pets, Rolo the dog (German Shepard), and Sphinx the small black cat (both my nickname, and the name of my actual cat. Yes, I like the name).

I hadn't saved up until that point, so it was loose the family completely, or exit, save the family and lose all the awesome changes to the house.

I saved the family after, although it might have been the look Rolo gave me as the stove set on fire.

I should have paused and taken a picture, because as the fire started, the look was: You idiot. Then as it got worse, he started whining and crying Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 497514

OK, I'm a sucker. I get attached to pixels, but still.

Anyway, I decided to take a break from that family, and go with something easier - using Alexandra from the family bin. A lone sim, I decided I could cope with, immediately investing in a sprinkler system above the stove.

So, things seem to be going well.

A small grey cat called Smokey joined the family er...about 20 minutes ago. I'll get some pics ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:45 am

Sphinx wrote:
OK, I'm a sucker. I get attached to pixels, but still.

That definitely makes two of us then. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 12612
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:08 am

Umm, download Multi Alarm from ModtheSims and install it, good for Burglars to.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:04 am

Yikes, what a rough start. I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of it soon.
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:42 am

Well, Alexandra seems to be coming along well. She's doing well in her adventurer career, but it's got to the point where I need to start to turn her towards her lifetime aspiration - captain hero in law enforcement.

I know I'm going to start on a Sims story ASAP, but I'm unsure whether to do it with Alexandra, or build my own Sim and start from scratch...I'm preferring the start from scratch option.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Yikes! Tragedy strikes straight away! I'm sorry you lost your fave fam in a fire, DD. Wait...did you exit out and not save? Just lost what you'd accomplished to that point?
I'm a tad confused. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 85797
Like most of us here, I get awfully attached to my pixelated peeps, too.

Looking forward to seeing some screenshots of your Sims adventures.
Thank you for sharing with us.
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Yeah, I exited out so I can play the family. Lost all the changes I had made to the house though.
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Quick update...

I've made a new neighbourhood, Hampton Fjord, which I'm gonna run (in theory, if I can find the time), an entire story out of.

The town is gonna have some history, and at first it's going to revolve around one character, and then branch out into other paths.

The first character is going to be a scientist, Dr Watkins, who wants to follow in the footsteps of his Great Grandfather, Professor Richard Watkins, who built the famous bridge that crosses the Fjord, which united two towns to become Hampton Fjord.

Not saying anymore at this point, but I'll start on a story ASAP.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Sounds cool. I look forward to reading it.
Back to top Go down
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:03 pm

I just realised I double posted...oops.

I'm used to vbulletin, which auto merges double posts lol.

Anyway, I got to about part 9 in your story tonight Em, I set myself a goal to get at least to the Sims 2 era...here's me thinking it would be about part 4. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 128862
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Good luck on your story, DD! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 404843
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Cool! good luck and me too looks forward to read this story. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 774807
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next