Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard

Go down 
+20
Hobbes
Pierre
Dentelle
bdhfsbp23
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
mustluvcatz
Travellerp
Meilyn
CajsaN
SimEm
clc
autumnelle
tinhouse
Hunter
deekitty31
andrewplay599
LabCat
Ullwera
Angelsways1
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SimEm

SimEm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Quote :
Anyway, I got to about part 9 in your story tonight Em, I set myself a goal to get at least to the Sims 2 era...here's me thinking it would be about part 4. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 128862

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 598258 Yeah, it was TS1 for quite awhile before I finally switched over. I don't remember what part I was on when I got TS2, but I'd been playing for awhile and getting my neighborhood all set up before I started doing the story with TS2. I know the Uni EP was out before I made the switch in my story, because Lawrence and Hector were actually college students for awhile. I've really been itching to get back into sims storytelling again, but I just don't have the time these days. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 729422

I forgot to wish you good luck on your story before, so Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 55638
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sphinx

Sphinx

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:09 pm

I'm still here! Been busy building massive apartment blocks with tiny apartments and lots of rooms, that all have to be perfect. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 128862
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:51 pm

I've been wondering how you're doing, DD. I am looking forward to seeing what you've been up to. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 940149
Thank you for stopping by and good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 898330 AAAHHHHHH!!!!!! I've neglected this thread again!

At least this time i have a good reason right?

There isn't an update today but i miss my sims so much even with a headache the size of the grand canyon i will be going in game tomorrow.

The only problem now is im completly lost! I've said i will do things, started things finished things but not got them up or taken pictures or anything! I'm so damn lost! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 503793 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 85797 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 774807 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 503793

I don't have the patience or the right frame of mind to go through all the forums and figure out what i need to do next just yet so for the time being everything will just be random stuff i feel like doing.

If i have said i will do something for your forum please bare with me i promise i will catch up when i am feeling better.

Other than that i miss you all and have a great week my friends!
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Cally, I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I am sure that I speak for everyone when I say that your first and foremost priority should be to get better. We are not going anywhere. We miss seeing you too and wait for the day when you can join us regularly!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 55394

Last edited by Autumnelle on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Don't worry about it, Cally. Just do what you feel like doing and take it easy until you feel better. Once you're feeling better and your headache is gone, I'm sure you'll be able to sort things out and figure out where you left off. Until then, don't worry to much about it. Like Elle said, we'll still be here.

I hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:58 pm

I couldn't have said it better than Em and Elle have said it, Cally dear.

No worries! You take care of YOU. That's the most important thing.
Just know you are missed when away, hon.

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 678648
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:52 pm

Cally -

I'm so behind on everything - but I just saw the dresses you made at the beginning of this thread.

Any chance you're going to offer them for download? I think they're AWESOME. Basic has a spot for creator's who like to try their stuff out on the public HERE if you're interested. If not - is there any way I can get some of them? I really, really love them!!!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 12612
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:55 am

Thank you so much elle, em, sugah and hunter for your kind and generous support. I hope you know how much it means to me!

Hunter i would be delighted to share those dresses at your forum, i will need to find them on my computer first then go ingame and take much better pics.

I started a sim yesterday which i would also be happy to share there and use as the model for the dresses:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 Tiff

What do you think? She still needs a bit of twiking and i need to settle on name and personality. But would you want me to share her?

Latest i will get them up is tuesday and i will try to get them up earlier!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:15 pm

Oh, she's beautiful, Cally! wow!
I love her hair. Great job!!!

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 692371
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:39 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 183337 Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 648375
I was really worried about her i still think she needs something but i cannot put my finger on what is making me be nervous about her!
Back to top Go down
Hunter

Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:34 pm

I don't think she needs any tweaking.

She is absolutely lovely and natural looking Cally.

And I would be very happy to have your offerings at Basic. Thank You so much! I'm excited!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 8117
Back to top Go down
http://basicforsims.forummotion.com/
LabCat

LabCat

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:34 pm

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 ThGreatJob I love all the dress colors, but I think the black and white is my favorite. I love your Sims, especially the redheads.
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Thank you hunter and labcat for your kind support! It truly means the world!
Great to see you are excited hunter! Im gonna do three other recolours of that dress so im able to offer suprises for everyone as well as these you have already seen i hope thats ok!

Again thank you for the support ladies im gonna go back in game now so there will be another update here tonight! ;)
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Ive started a new hood tonight for all of the lovly hunters sims im starting with katya and i created her a roommate to share the bills called maya and im really pleased with how shes turned out so heres a pic:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 Mayanott-1

Let me know what you'll think!
Back to top Go down
CallyDreaming

CallyDreaming

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:27 pm

I have also moved them into a new house in the hood:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 Newhome

And ive started decorating for them heres the hallway:

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 Hallway

Again all comments welcome! And i do hope you all like!

Right now im gonna go save my game and go to sleep Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 465755
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Maya's quite pretty and I love that little house, Cally!
Did you build it yourself?
The exterior is so precious and has so much charm.

You've decorated the foyer beautifully. I love it!
Those meshes are terrific.

Thank you so much for sharing with us. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 28795
Back to top Go down
Hobbes

Hobbes

PostSubject: The Sims 2: The Squeakquel   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Feel free to be rid of this thread immediately, or feel free to not look at it, as I will rarely update this, but here are some snaps of the Sims 3.

I created a nerdy looking guy, since I'm tired of making myself all the time.

He is strange.

After a while, I got a girl pregnant, and when the time came we were all so excited for the new baby!

My wife went into labor around one in the morning.

It was a baby girl!

So I did what any sensible person would have done.
Back to top Go down
http://hobbes.forumotion.com/
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:21 pm

Oh Cally,

She's beautiful!!

I love your hallway, it is just fabulous!! Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 133298
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:05 am

Hobbes, didn't I read somewhere that you were thinking of returning to the Sims 2?
Or did I imagine that?

Thank you for sharing! I gotta say, I STILL find Sims 3 Sims totally unappealing. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 46579
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Quote :
It was a baby girl!

So I did what any sensible person would have done.

affraid That's terrible.

Quote :
I STILL find Sims 3 Sims totally unappealing.

Me too, as far as the looks of them goes. I'm glad you decided to share your TS3 sims with us, Sean. And I hope you'll continue to update us on them, even if it is rarely. I haven't looked into TS3 or followed it at all, so it's interesting to see what it's like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Since I downloaded a new (empty) neighborhood to try and get back into the game, I did a few things..........I modified TJ a bit. This would make....Hmmmmm. One....Two.....Three......Four....Five. Yeah, five times I touched him up. Version Four was never uploaded. I kept that for myself. This makes version five.

I did very little......
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 383c1672

And, TJ SIMply isn't TJ without his glasses.....
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 7964c3e5

I also changed Michael a bit....
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 Bb1be0b2
I left Charles alone. He's already perfect in my eyes. Vittorine is still untouched.....

My desktop wallpaper changed on me while I was working on Michael. It does it automatically.

This is what my busy desktop looks like....It was an afterthought...
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 8877781f

I also found a nice house for TJ over at MTS2. I have to redo it.

I forgot how long it's been since I posted anything in here....Sheesh!
Back to top Go down
Hobbes

Hobbes

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:44 am

This is horrible... but I can't find my Sims 2 game, I have all the expansion packs here in my drawer, but the base game is missing. I'm going to do a complete and thorough search if I have time.

Thank you for reading, you two!
Back to top Go down
http://hobbes.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Look at what I found over at Sim-Oasis The one on the bottom
Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 De9fcb55
TJ can give it to Charles! My eyes bugged outta my head when I saw it.

Is that uncanny or what?!!?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:48 pm

WOW! That IS uncanny, Ed! Meant to be. That's all there is to it. Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 21650

BTW, the changes you've made to TJ and Michael are so subtle, I can barely see them.
And that's one busy desktop, dahling! No kidding! laughin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard   Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old, Archived Dead Threads Graveyard
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next