Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Em's Offspring

Go down 
+8
SimEm
SandySimmer
Nonni
autumnelle
Astral Faery
Grykon
LilSister
Sugah
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:49 pm

Em's Offspring - Page 5 657259 I knew those weren't adult pictures, but somehow wrote it anyway.

Jolene and Janna are gorgeous, especially after their makeovers! I guess Johannes and Johanna knew what they were doing after all. laughin
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:46 pm

Cute couple!! The girls are so pretty! I especially love their eyes! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:40 pm

wow!

So many gorgeous offspring, Em!!!
Lynn, Craig, Jolene (double WOW) and Janna are all SIMply beautiful children!

Cher wrote:
I like seeing the bigger pictures as the kids grow up, but I really like the montage to show the same kid at all the different stages. It's great to see them all together so we can compare more easily.

Em's Offspring - Page 5 357604

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:57 am

Your offspring project is really looking good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:10 pm

Quote :
I leave my offspring pretty well  untouched (the whole purpose of the exercise.) The one thing I do change - usually at age teen - is the hairstyle, especially for girls - but I do keep the color. A lot of my boy offspring grow up with "buzz-cuts" - even into adulthood. verklempt

I probably should leave mine completely untouched too, but I try to keep any make-up I add fairly neutral.  Most of my boys get that buzz-cut style too.  I try to wait out changing hairstyles until they are at least teens, if not adults, just in case they change into another style when they transition, but usually they don't.  Neither are bad styles, but they get really old showing up so often.  No   I've kept hair color the same too, at least within the same range.  Some of my sims might have a slightly different shade of black.

Thanks for all of the compliments.  Jolene surprised me.  I guess I wasn't playing enough attention when I made her over (plus she was in her pjs.)  So when I saw her in the courtyard when I was playing another family, I took a double take.  It took me a minute to realize who she was.   laughin

Okay, this is my last original couple.  (I do have one other couple that's pregnant, but I haven't really played them much yet.)  After this, I might move on to the next generation.   Em's Offspring - Page 5 262201

Remember Rain's father, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?  After Tempest moved on, he eventually ended up with my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  For various reasons I couldn't get into them as a couple.  So I ended up moving them into an apartment in the building where Elena and Addison and Johanna(es) live and kind of forgot about them.  They had an infant daughter and another on the way.  So finally I decided I needed to go back and catch them up to the others and boy, was I glad I did!  I think they are in the running for the best looking offspring in my game.

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Snaps109

Their first daughter is Alexandra.  (I didn't have a good baby picture, but I'm sure you can imagine what she looked like as an infant.)

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Alexan10

Post make-over Alexandra

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Alexan11

I thought she was gorgeous and then her little sister, Stephanie grew up . . .

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Stepha10

Post make-over Stephanie

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Stepha11

And a bonus shot of the pretty sisters together.  (I think I might have to try to encourage Stefan and Jade to try for more kids.)

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Alexst10
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:57 pm

Em wrote:
I think they are in the running for the best looking offspring in my game.

Yes, I think you are right!! they are SO pretty! Em's Offspring - Page 5 12612
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:43 pm

Wow! You definitely should encourage them to have more offspring. Em's Offspring - Page 5 12612

It's amazing what a new hairstyle can do, isn't it? It can really help make the most of a Sim's features.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:44 pm

Em wrote:
...but I try to keep any make-up I add fairly neutral ... I've kept hair color the same too, at least within the same range.  

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Metoo

Good heavens! More gorgeous offspring! Alexandra and especially Stephanie are both stunning girls, Em! wow!

Em wrote:
(I think I might have to try to encourage Stefan and Jade to try for more kids.)
Cher wrote:
Wow! You definitely should encourage them to have more offspring.

Em's Offspring - Page 5 357604

Cher wrote:
It's amazing what a new hairstyle can do, isn't it? It can really help make the most of a Sim's features.

Em's Offspring - Page 5 637989
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:12 pm

Incredibly lovely offspring, Em! You have really nailed the heart of this challenge. Your presentations are spot on.
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:29 am

Nonni wrote:
Incredibly lovely offspring, Em! You have really nailed the heart of this challenge. Your presentations are spot on.

I agree! I love your presentation! Well done!
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:10 am

Thanks everyone for all of the lovely comments. Em's Offspring - Page 5 711747

I don't have anything new to share yet. I'm trying to put together side by side pictures of my offspring siblings as adults and their parents for a final comparison. I'm also adding in their personality and aspirations stats too. So far I've done Ming and Drake's family and Raymie and Franco's families (because those two pairs obviously became my favorite throughout this challenge.) I want to do the same for my other families too.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 1:22 pm

I'm still working on getting my final offspring pictures together, but I thought I'd go ahead and share some of the ones I have ready so far.  I started out trying to take family photos, but some of my sims kept having babies (Ming and Drake), so my pictures kept getting out of date and I realized they weren't as close up as I would have liked because the groups were getting so large.  These are all pictures of the offspring as adults.

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Mingan10

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Mingdr10

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Mingdr11

In Ming and Drake's family all of the kids have black hair as expected (except for Alice, who is a rebel with purple hair.  laughin )  They all have Drake's skintone and his blue eyes, except for Lynn, who was the only one to inherit Ming's brown eyes.  (Don't worry though, they've already got a few brown eyed grandkids.)

Ryan and Frances have a wider nose, which looks like it came from Ming, while the others have thinner noses, more like Drake's.

Ming and Drake both have fairly moderate personalities, but their kids have some more extreme traits.  I think I forgot to randomize before Alice was born so she and Peter are basically clones of each other, but gender swapped.  Both are grouchy neat-freaks, but you wouldn't know it.  I don't recall either of them having major problems getting along with others.  Maybe their high playfulness and shyness helps with that.  Frances also has a pretty extreme personality and is way more outgoing than either of her parents.  She's also very active and not as nice.  Lynn is really shy like her mom (and dad too, but to a lesser extent).  She's also a lot more playful than either of her parents.  Craig is pretty much middle of the road.  His personality is the most similar to their parents.

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Franor10

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Franco10

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Snapsh74

In Franco and Raymie's family, all of the kids have black hair (obviously), Franco's lighter skintone and Raymie's brown eyes.  Ramon and Francesca definitely got their mother's nose.  Marina does too, but not as pronounced, so I think she got more of a mix.  Portia's nose is more like Franco's.  (I added the side view to compare their noses in profile.)

Portia is the only one who doesn't have a ton of nice points (but she seems to take after her mom in that way.  Ramon and Francesca are nice to the max.  Marina is more like dad and is fairly nice.  Marina and Francesca are more playful while their parents and Portia are serious.  Ramon is right in the middle.  Francesca and (especially) Marina are lazier than the rest of the family.  Ramon is super active.  Like Franco, Francesca and Marina are more on the shy side.  Raymie and Portia are more outgoing and Ramon is right in the middle.  The girls (especially Marina) are neater than their parents and brother.  None of them are slobs though.  laughin   I think the personalities in this family are more similar and not as varied as Ming and Drake's family were.  

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Adamci10

Adam, Ciara, and Kieran are a small enough family that I could use a group photo for them.  Kieran inherited his mom's dark eyes, his dad's lighter skin and dad's brown hair.  (One of my few offspring sims that are not black haired and homozygous for black hair!  Yay! laughin )  I think the width of his nose looks like his mom, but his mouth shape and width is more like his dad.  His personality is a lot like his dad's, neither sloppy nor neat, fairly outgoing and fairly serious.  Ciara is only a few points off when it comes to any of those traits.  Ciara's also fairly active, but Kieran is active to the max and also nice to the max. That high niceness score is very unlike his two grouchy parents.  Ciara and Adam have both had major problems getting along with other sims (to put it mildly) so I am glad Kieran did not take after them in that regard.  laughin
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 4:12 pm

Love the family portrayals, great job!!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 9:20 am

Em's Offspring - Page 5 367799

Here's another batch.  I waited on a couple of these, because they are blended families, so I thought it might be better to show all the half-siblings together.

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Rain10

To me, Rain has always seemed like the spitting image of her father, Stefan.  She has his hair, his skin, his eyes.  Honestly, I don't see much of Tempest in her at all. Like her dad, she's sloppy and neither shy nor outgoing (but Tempest is not much neater and only a bit more outgoing). She's more active and quite a bit nicer than either of her parents.  All three of them are quite playful.

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Jadest10

Here are Rain's half-sisters, Stefan's daughters with Jade.  Genetically both girls inherited their father's skintone and have black hair like both parents.  (Alexandra's looks brown, but it's binned as black.)  Alexandra has Jade's brown eyes while Stephanie inherited Stefan's blue eyes.  It's hard to tell much about their facial features.  Neither Stefan nor Jade have any particularly strong traits that stand out.  I do think Alexandra tends to favor Stefan more in the shape of her face overall and in particular her jaw.  Her chin might be more like Jade's.  Stephanie seems like she favors Jade more in overall face shape and jaw width.

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Enriqu10

Enrique and Angelica's boys are kind of a cheat.  I didn't randomize before Gabriel's birth, so he was essentially identical to Dante.  They both inherited Enrique's black hair and golden eyes and Angelica's pale skin originally.  I wanted to see how they would look with Angelica's eyes and Enrique's skin instead, so I modified Gabriel's genetics in SimPE.  For some reason the eye color change didn't stick, but he did end up with Enrique's skintone instead.  So we can see here what a difference just changing the skin can make.  I'll admit, it is a cheat, so feel free to disregard Gabriel as far as the project goes if you must.  

This is another pair where there aren't a lot of really distinctive features to look out for.  Overall I think the shape of the boys' faces resembles Angelica, but they might have inherited more of Enrique's nose.

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Anaise12

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Anaise11

All three of Enrique's children with Anais inherited his skin tone, her eyes, and, of course, (needless to say at this point) black hair from both of them.  The boys Andre and Javier really look a lot alike.  I think they both favor Enrique, Javier probably more so.  His angular eyebrows and cheeks are probably from Enrique.  Andre's features seem just slightly softer or more rounded which I think comes from Anais. Amelie seems to favor Anais more than Enrique.  I'm not sure where her upturned nose comes from, but I think it might be more from Anais than Enrique.  Her eyes are shaped more like their mother's while the boys have their father's narrowed eyes.

As for personality, Amelie, Dante, and Gabriel are all neater and grouchier than either of their parents.  All of the kids are really outgoing despite the fact than none of the parents are particularly outgoing (not even Enrique!).  Javier is lazy like his mom, but all of the other kids are way more active than the parents.  All of the kids are serious like Enrique and Angelica.  Anais is the only one with a playful streak.

And this probably shouldn't go here, but I want to give you a preview. If we can include grandchildren of SP sims in this project here, some of these kids qualify, but some don't. The other night I went in and took a family photo.  These are all of the grandkids of one of my original couples for this project.  (Plus they have at least two more on the way!)

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Snapsh75
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:33 pm

Oh wow, Em! I'm impressed with your organization and analysis. I really like how you did this, and it was easy to really see what you're talking about. You have some fantastic looking families.

I've noticed that offspring often have much more extreme personalities than either of their parents.

BTW, I love Alice the rebel. I also love the side view of Franco and Raymie's family. Em's Offspring - Page 5 598258
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:59 pm

Em, You have created an amazing presentation!! Em's Offspring - Page 5 912276 I am speechless over the wonderful results of your offspring project. I apologize for not commenting sooner. I have depended on email alerts for projects I follow and it has quit giving me notifications.

I totally agree with Cher:
Cher wrote:
Oh wow, Em! I'm impressed with your organization and analysis. I really like how you did this, and it was easy to really see what you're talking about. You have some fantastic looking families.

I've noticed that offspring often have much more extreme personalities than either of their parents.

BTW, I love Alice the rebel. I also love the side view of Franco and Raymie's family.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 3:26 pm

Oh, don't worry about it, Nonni. I just assumed you've been busy lately (as many of us have.) That's too bad about the notifications not working for you.

This project has been fun and I've really grown to love some of these families. I think I'm done sharing in this thread, unless I share pics of some of the grandchildren here. I'm still trying to catch up with their happenings in my other thread.

I had to do the side pic of Raymie and Franco's family to show off Ramon's nose. It's so pronounced in profile. Francesca and Marina have it too, but less pronounced and Portia's profile is so different than the others. I thought it was interesting.

Thanks for the comments!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 7:53 pm

Just speed read this whole thread. That's a lot of my simmies! So flattered. dancintrio I must say, the children all turned out wonderfully, except for Ramon's nose. Are you going to do something about that? A little nose job or something?! laughin

Thanks for your faith in my simmies DNA, and sorry about the nose! sunny
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:37 pm

Quote :
That's a lot of my simmies! So flattered. dancintrio

I normally don't download sims at all, but I really like the style of your sims. I had to prohibit myself from downloading any more of your sims (and any more black-haired sims, by anybody) because I had so many. I love how all of the creators here have their own style. Most of the time I can just look at a sim and guess who created it.

Quote :
Are you going to do something about that? A little nose job or something?! laughin

Well, I was tempted, but when I suggested it in this thread, the idea was voted down. laughin I'm too used to the way he is now to change him.

Oh, don't apologize for the nose. I'm pretty sure he inherited it from Raymie, not Franco, so I'll claim the responsibility for that one. laughin
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 4:12 am

I am so impressed with your families and your presentation, I can not put my opinion in words - my vocabulary just isn't large enough! Em's Offspring - Page 5 28795

Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:55 am

Aw, thanks. Em's Offspring - Page 5 881668

We were going to include second generation (and beyond) sims in this thread too, right? If not, I'll share these in my other thread. Most of my sims in this project have grown up and started having kids of their own, some with each other, some with other sims living in my hood. I'll try to share the ones that only have SP parents or grandparents here and the ones who are a mix in my other thread.

Rain, daughter of Toni's Tempest and Ari's Stefan, and Connor, son of Ari's Ava and Jenn's Patrick, had a baby boy, Avery.

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Snapsh32

Rain wasn't going to let the fact that she had a boy stop her from finding a way to dress her child in pink. laughin

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Snapsh33

Portia, daughter of my Raymie and Toni's Franco, and Kieran, son of Toni's Ciara and Adam, had boy-girl twins, Joel and Adrianna.

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Snapsh34

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Snapsh35

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Snapsh36

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 2:06 pm

The babies are all cute, but Adrianna has a particular delicate and sensitive beauty already.

Quote :
Rain wasn't going to let the fact that she had a boy stop her from finding a way to dress her child in pink.
laughin She knows what she likes, doesn't she?!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 3:37 pm

I'm trying to decide the best way to do this and I think maybe it's best to share all the pics I have of each kid so far at once and then move on to another group instead of going chronologically.

So here's Avery (grandson of Tempest, Stefan, Ava, and Patrick) as a child and teen. As he got older he clearly started picking out his own clothes and rebelled against his mom's love of pink. laughin

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Avery10

Adrianna, Joel, and their little brother Kaden (grandchildren of Franco, Raymie, Ciara, and Adam). They also have a baby sister Mallory, but I think she's still an infant so I'll wait on her. (I had to look up the two youngest's names.)

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Adrian10

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Joel10

Em's Offspring - Page 5 Kaden10
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 5:02 pm

Adrianna is lovely! Em's Offspring - Page 5 508493
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 8:43 am

Wow! They are so beautiful and distinctive in their own way. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Em's Offspring   Em's Offspring - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Em's Offspring
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next