Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb

Go down 
+13
mac
butterflyunion
Grykon
autumnelle
Nonni
Ullwera
WittyKitty
Hunter
soloaris
Astral Faery
Sugah
AdriannaSimmie
Caleb_71
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 10:36 am

Quote :
Geez, someones quick on the uptake.

Haha! That's not something I hear very often any more, Russ!  Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 774807 

Quote :
I will upload her later today and PM you the link.

Sounds great! And I thank you, in advance!  Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 868736 
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 10:48 am

If you're packaging them up, and it's not too much trouble, I would love Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 508493 Elise! Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 266736
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Russ wrote:
Did you want any of them, as I packaged them up for moving to one of my new computers?

Thanks so much, Russ! I would love to have Andrina, Oralie, Sisko and Andreja.  Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 367799 
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:13 am

Sugah, mac and Autumnelle, you each have a PM.

Mac, Elise was on a comp I hadn't turned on for yonks, that comp will be getting an SSD tomorrow, it is painfully slow.

Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:13 am

Thanks, Russ!  Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 1347917903 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 6:21 am

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 130744 
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:04 pm

Glad to see you playing again! If I'm not too late may I have Andrina? (I love them all though) :)
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:25 pm

SandySimmer wrote:
Glad to see you playing again! If I'm not too late may I have Andrina? (I love them all though)  :)

You have a PM.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Thank you Russell, received :)
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:23 pm

Been a while, but do I have a boatload of pics to share, so here is a few to start.

Dagmar. At the moment my favourite face.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Dagmar_zpsbayqeyf4

Breena. Born in game.
Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Breena_zps96iyg6jk

Bree. Sister to Breena.
Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Bree_zps7fgwj5hc

Caryl Grant
Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Caryl%20Grant_zpsgkywexai

Allyn
Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Allyn_zpsqdhtirsd

Caryl Parks
Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Caryl%20Parks_zpsqvsc3fbq
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:32 pm

I like Bree and Breena -- they look like sisters, but there are some subtle differences. I see a difference in their expressions, especially around their eyes, that seems to show a bit about their individual personalities. Of course, it's just whatever I imagine their personalities might be, but I like thinking that it shows on their faces. laughin

Caryl Grant reminds me of some of the old movie stars -- glamorous, but elegant.

They're all very pretty. Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 12612
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 11:02 pm

Cher64 wrote:
I like Bree and Breena -- they look like sisters, but there are some subtle differences. I see a difference in their expressions, especially around their eyes, that seems to show a bit about their individual personalities. Of course, it's just whatever I imagine their personalities might be, but I like thinking that it shows on their faces. laughin

They are actually half sisters with different dads (I actually play all female hoods, but you can get the idea).

Dagmar and Caryl Parks are the same face, just different make up and hair.

Edited in some more

Kea, mum to Keahi and Keala.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Kea_zpsxugfa0yl

Keahi, sister of Keala.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Keahi_zps88b3ozmh

Keala, sister of Keahi.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Keala_zps3lhobj7p

Breeba, sister of Oralie, Bree and Breena.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Breeba_zpso2vb9pva

Oralie, sister of Breeba, Bree and Breena.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Oralie_zpsqhveio1j

Caryl Mills, a teen townie.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Caryl%20Mills_zpsy9mku5nr
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 5:30 pm

So great to have you back sharing your beautiful Sims with us again, Russ.

I am partial to Caryl Grant. She is stunning and so glamorous looking.
And she is rockin' that fabulous hairstyle!
I agree with Cher. She looks like a movie star.
I favor Bree and Allyn, too ... Both lovely ladies!

ThanksforSharing

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 6:00 pm

They are all beautiful, but I keep scrolling back to look at Keahi again and again. Something about her makes me keep coming back to her.
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 6:10 pm

You do realise Keahi is a teen?
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 8:35 pm

Wow! All these girls are pretty!
I like Caryl Grant the best but Keala and Breena or Bree - I forgot now - they are cute too!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 10:07 pm

Caleb_71 wrote:
You do realise Keahi is a teen?

It doesn't matter; I just find something about her face compelling.
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 7:35 am

Marion, a download on this site with a different skin and hair.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Marie_zpsmihdivph

Marie, adult daughter of Marion.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Marion_zpsdcdoovyo

Maria, teen sister of Marie.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Maria%201_zpsymdyovfm

Maria again.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Maria_zpsbidgj3ml

Reba, born in game.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Reba_zps66lrzzbb

Remar, born in game sister to Reba.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Remar_zpsfxpj5zbp

Zoya, a teen born in game.
Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Zoya_zpsacybvx8b

Carmen, a dormie.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Carmen_zpscucifybm

Last edited by Caleb_71 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Swapped the first two pics around.)
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:44 am

Caleb Amazing sims! I love all of them! I wish you could upload them all to Sugahs!! Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 1347917903 Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 954246
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:46 pm

They're gorgeous. I love Marie's hair, and Zoya's.
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 4:41 am

SandySimmer wrote:
Caleb  Amazing sims! I love all of them!  I wish you could upload them all to Sugahs!!   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 1347917903 Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 954246

Marion can be found in the 'Sim Beauties from around the World' Forum as Gianne of Brazil, so there is one.
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 10:03 am

Thanks for the tip Caleb! I was wondering which one she was! :)
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 6:00 am

A few more teens.

Angelique is related to Sista.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Angelique_zpsllauahgd

Sista.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Sista_zpscwbmxabc

Marisela.

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Marisela_zpsyh9qvrrz

Maris is related to Maria and Marie

Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Maris_zpsqlgs7bjy
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 9:12 am

Caleb Thanks for sharing more! They are all so pretty! I especially like Marisela's hair and I love the eyemakeup you use-must be the LaPink mascara! sunny
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 12:33 pm

Wow...beautiful ladies and some really great born in game! Well done!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Sims I play with by Caleb   Some Sims I play with by Caleb - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Sims I play with by Caleb
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next