Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Cher's Offspring Project Families

Go down 
+8
MaAlet
Nonni
Sugah
mac
SimEm
autumnelle
Grykon
twerplina
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 8:49 pm

SimEm wrote:
You need real life pet careers.  Get those kitties to work so they can support you like in the sims.  laughin

Work??? verklempt Work??? Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 971462 WORK??? affraid

Just which RL kitties do you know who would work??? Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 97206
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 8:49 am

Love Nicks picture with that lighting-his eyes are so green! Love Julia's make-over too-I have always loved that hair! Forest is so cute too!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Quote :
Just which RL kitties do you know who would work???

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 99672 None, but the sim kitties seem pretty happy getting into the carpool themselves and earning a paycheck. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 408427
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 2:09 pm

Lilura's cat/familiar Zara was the major breadwinner of the family for a while, and she seemed happy enough to be a pampered star!

Sandy, I think Nick might turn out to be quite the heart throb! I love Julia's hair, too. I've been dying to use it ever since I downloaded it.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 10:52 am

Ari's Jonah and Alyssa had two children together. Both are now adults. I tried to do a collage thing, but I can't figure out how to reduce the size of it to post it here. I'll just give each adult offspring their own page with pictures. I'll do the adult picture first, so you can see how the offspring compares to the parents, then the age progression from baby to young adult.

First up is Nick. I think Jonah and Alyssa have the same eyes. In general, Nick looks more like Alyssa to me. He has her hair color, too. Though hers looks redder, it's binned with the brunette hair.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Jonah_10 Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Alyssa10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Adult_10

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Baby_n10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Mischi10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Nick_a10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Teen_n10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Nick_s10
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 2:42 pm

I had lighting issues, obviously, and picture angle issues, earlier in my game. Sorry for the poor photos!

Julia, Jonah and Alyssa's daughter and last child. I see a little more of Jonah in her than I do in Nick.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Jonah_11 Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Alyssa11
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Snapsh55
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Julia10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Toddle10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Child_10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Teen_j11
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Julia_10
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 5:32 pm

Wow - they both turned out very nicely. What a treat to see my simmies' offspring I love you

I use those infant defaults, too - I just love them. I switch them out constantly, lol. Currently, I'm using Primrose for boys and Gypsy Rose for girls.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 1:20 pm

Every few babies, I try to remember to switch colors on those outfits. They're the cutest things, and I was thrilled to find the set where you can have different outfits for girls and boys. I'm easily excited, I guess. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 12612 I'm currently using Steel for boys and Red Wine for girls.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 12:22 pm

I know what you mean!  I just love seeing the different colors

At least it doesn't take much to make us happy, right?  I love you
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 10:27 pm

Lenny Kravitz and Lilura Nightshade had two kids. The walls in their house really affect the lighting and thus the pictures.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Lenny_10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Lilura10

The oldest is Astraea.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Astrae14
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Astrae12
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Astrae11
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Astrae15
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Astrae13
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 4_adul10

She ended up with Elijah Price, oldest child of Avett and Malika.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Adult_10
They had three children, Kendall
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Ea_1_k12
Hayden
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Ea_2_h12
and Sawyer
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Ea_3_s11
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 10:17 pm

Tanit is the second and last child of Lenny Kravitz and Lilura Nightshade. Adult Tanit is one of my favorites in the Offspring Project. I didn't get a picture of her as a baby.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Tanit_12
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Tanit_11
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Tanit_10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Tanit_13
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Adult_13

You can see some of her tattoos in the pictures; she inherited Lenny's skin. Tanit got in a relationship with Julia (Jonah and Alyssa's daughter) when they were teens, and as adults they are still in that relationship. Neither of them ever even looked at another sim.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Adult_12
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 9:15 am

I remember these sims! Are you still playing these families currently? I really like Astraea and Tanit's styles. Julia is a really pretty sim.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 11:01 am

I played this while I was setting up what I think of as my permanent hood. I played until the original offspring were all out of uni, and since I play in rotations, some of them were out for several rotations before the youngest graduated. Once my permanent hood was set up, I started playing it and haven't played any others.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 6:23 pm

I'm going to backtrack a bit since I didn't say what's happened with Nick, Jonah and Alyssa's son, since he became an adult. His is the first post to show the parents and the offspring throughout the various life stages. The first generation of offspring were all heterosexual except for Tanit and Julia. I had too many boys, so when they went off to uni, I added some girls. All are Sugah's Place downloads except Paloma, who I imported from another game, where she was the offspring of two Sugah's Place downloads.

I aged up teen model [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to a YA and set her up in the sorority house with a few others. This picture amused me. "And it hurt sooo much."
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Laney_10
Laney and Nick fell in love and got married. Naked, as you do.  laughin
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Nick_a10
They had three children. Dulcie
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Nl_1_d10
and twins Olivia and Ophelia.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Nl_twi10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Nl_twi11
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 7:49 am

Aww, look at all the pretty babies. Thank you for using my sims - I always get a kick when I see them in someone's game.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 12:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] first child is Marshall.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Kelly10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Patric10
Marshall through the years:
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Baby_m10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Toddle10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Marsha10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Teen_m10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Marsha11
He met [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (aged down to YA) at uni.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Ming_j10

They are still together after graduation, but not living together.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 3_adul10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Adult_14
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 12:18 pm

Patrick and Kelly also had Forest.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 New_ba10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Toddle11
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Child_10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Forest13
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Forest12

Forest met Paloma, the (extracted from a different game) offspring of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Paloma10

Here they are as adults.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Forest14
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 7:30 pm

Playing a sorority sounds like fun. I like Dulcie's genetics. Her hair color and eyes look pretty together.

Ming! She was one of my favorites when I was playing the offspring project. I really loved the family she had in my game. I forgot that I had Patrick in that neighborhood too until I saw your pictures of Forest. I don't remember my Patrick's family very well, but I do remember you commenting on how alike his sons looked in our neighborhoods. His genes must be strong.

Paloma is a really pretty sim too.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 3:14 pm

Em, I remember the same thing about us both having Patrick in our games, and how his offspring are always attractive.

Ming in my game picked up the genie's lamp owned by another sim, at which point I decided she would follow the Criminal career path. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 598258 I didn't play long enough to find out what her children would look like.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the blonde,
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 The_gi10
and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], in the middle, had twins. They did not ever live together, but Ilyse and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on the right, were a couple. Kurt never had any offspring, which is a shame, but he was a great step-father to the twins.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 The_bo10

Griffin
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Griffi12
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Griffi11
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Griffi10
Young adult
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Ya_gri10

I don't have a good picture of him as a teen. He wasn't a very interesting kid, so he got shortchanged in the pictures. He and Bethany Price were a couple early on and here they are as teens.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Bethan10

Things got much more interesting in uni, where Griffin, Bethany, and Erik became a threesome. Bethany didn't seem to want to choose, and the boys didn't ask her to so she didn't. I checked ACR and, as long as no one got engaged, jealousy would not be a problem for any of them. Here they are as adults. They still all live together happily. Griffin isn't particularly interested in anything more than a good time with Bethany and not working as much as possible.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Adult_18
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Adult_17
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Adult_16
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 3:23 pm

Fin and Ilyse's other twin is Glenna.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Glenna12
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Glenna11
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Glenna10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Glenna13

While a teen, Glenna became involved with Colin, a big time horn dog philanderer.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 14_dad10

The relationship continued the entire time Glenna was at uni. She was the only sorority girl invited to pledge rather than having started there.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Glenna15
Nice wedding ring, Colin.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Nice_w10

Their relationship was pretty strong all that time and I thought they'd stay together after she graduated, but it kind of fizzled out on its own when Glenna became an adult.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Glenna16

I'm sure there would have been a bit of drama if I'd kept playing, since her next love was Winter, Colin's son!
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Glenna14
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 3:32 pm

I hope Winter treats Glenna better than his man-ho father did. She is such a pretty sim. Griffin is really pretty, too. They both turned out so nice.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:03 pm

It's been so long I can't remember the family Patrick had in my game now. I want to say his wife was named Ava and they had sons. I'm going to have to look at my old thread again.

Quote :
Ming in my game picked up the genie's lamp owned by another sim, at which point I decided she would follow the Criminal career path.

affraid I didn't even know that was possible! laughin

Quote :
Kurt never had any offspring, which is a shame, but he was a great step-father to the twins.

It is a shame. I think Kurt's twin brother needs to make an appearance in your game, so we can see what his children would look like. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 422794

Griffin grew up well. I'm glad he, Bethany, and Erik came to an agreeable arrangement.

I like Glenna. She is super pretty. I'm glad Colin was just a fling and she got him out of her system. I'm with Ari, and hope Winter treats her better. What drama!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 4:26 pm

If I remember correctly, the lamp had been placed in a public area in the dorm; that may have made a difference.

If I do go back and play this again, Kurt's twin will definitely have to participate more fully. Kurt was crazy about Ilyse from the beginning. After they got together, they just never tried for baby. I guess he was satisfied with the step kids.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is one of my all-time favorite sims to play. He retired early from the military after his buddy was killed in order to fulfill his promise to take care of his buddy's daughter, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Romantic love came late in life to him, but [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was worth the wait.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 True_l10

As Esther was considerably younger than Jake, she wanted a family. Their first child was Thorn.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 1_thor10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 2_todd10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 3_thor10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 4_teen10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 5_thor10

It was not until I saw Thorn naked in the shower at uni that I realized he'd inherited Jake's Huge Body Builder skin! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is one of the sims I added when the offspring went to uni so that my boys would have a chance to find a partner. I aged her to a young adult and moved her in.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 6_desi10
Thorn and Desirae fell in love and had baby Lucia.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 7_desi10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 8_dadd10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 9_luci10
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 4:31 pm

Jake and Esther had another child, Gilby, who did not inherit Jake's body. In fact, he was overweight until he was teen, I think.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 1_gilb10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 2_gilb10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 3_gilb10
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 4_teen11
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 5_ya_g10

Gilby and Spring, daughter of Colin and Autumn, fell in love and lived together through much of uni. I think they graduated, but I have no adult pics of them, so I must not have played them after that.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Gilby_10
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 5:34 pm

It looks like Thorn is playing with his mommy's hair in his picture as an infant. What a great looking bunch of kids in this post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cher's Offspring Project Families
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next