Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Cher's Offspring Project Families

Go down 
+8
MaAlet
Nonni
Sugah
mac
SimEm
autumnelle
Grykon
twerplina
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SimEm

SimEm

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 3:00 pm

Quote :
Cher wrote:
   I'm also trying to pick Sims that I'm not seeing much of in the other threads.

Sandy wrote:
   Me too!

Sugah wrote:
  Me, three! laughin

Personally, I picked mine without paying much attention to which ones were already chosen by others.  (A couple I would have overlooked had I not seen them in others' threads.)  If some of us happen to choose some of the same sims at least we have the fun of comparing how the offspring of a particular sim turned out compared to those in someone else's game.

Aw, I like the pic of Ember and Chris together.  Such a cute pose.  I would venture to guess that what looks like a bandaid on his chin is probably his teeth sticking out.  I've had that happen on a few of my sims when they are in a certain pose or with a certain facial expression, especially with some of the first sims I ever made in bodyshop.  I think it happens when the length of the face is adjusted too short.  I hope he grows out of it.  Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 266736   He's pretty cute, otherwise.  

I like Glenna and Griffin's coloration and their names are pretty cool too!

Ilyse looks like someone is blocking her way in that bottom picture.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:39 pm

Cher wrote:
I abandoned that hood once Isle of Demeter was set up, since that was the only family in the hood and the kids had no one to play with.
Jack and Ella 2.0 have started their family, though, so it will be fun to see how they compare to the 1.0 versions.
Their daughter Paloma (2.0) is still a baby and it will probably be some time before I get back to that family's rotation, especially since I've put that hood on hold in order to create one specifically for the Offspring Project.

wow! What a beautiful family! It will be interesting to see how the two versions differ, and in what ways they are alike. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 21650

Cher wrote:
Their first and only (so far) child is Nick, though Alyssa hopes to add to the family soon.

Cher wrote:
He morphed into a toddler with a hair that looks similar to one you recently had, Sugah. I don't think it's exactly the same, though.

Cher wrote:
Here he is as a child. As a toddler, there were times his hair looked red and times it looked more brown. Now we can tell it's definitely brown. I think his eyes are more like Alyssa's, too.

Cher wrote:
Baby Forest is the newest (and fourth) boy born to this generation in Sugah's Pleasantview.

Cher wrote:
Lenny and Lilura's Astraea is a cutie with her mother's gray eyes.

Cher wrote:
During this rotation, baby Elijah, a Virgo, 10-5-10-3-7 (I wonder if he'll make everyone's beds? laughin ) grew into a toddler, and then a child.
Baby Gail, Pisces, 7-1-9-3-8, was born and grew into a toddler.

Cher wrote:
... which hopefully will result in a sibling for Marshall and Forest, who grew into a sweet toddler.

Cher wrote:
Ember and Colin's son, Chris.
Glenna is Ilyse and Fin's daughter.
Griffin is Glenna's twin brother.

Awww...adorbs!!! Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 508493

Cher wrote:
Here's a bonus shot, because it's so darn cute:

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 357604

Cher wrote:
I'm the one on crack, Sugah. Patrick and Kelly's little guy is named Marshall, but I wrote Nick. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 657259

Cher wrote:
He might not be so nice, but he does seem happy to have a younger brother.

Cher wrote:
There must be something in the water there, because there are no girls being born.

Cher wrote:
It seems apparent why. laughin

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 683951 Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 TALNcHs

Cher wrote:
That's the hair binner I use.

Sugah wrote:
What do you think of it? User friendly? Complicated or easy peasy?

I use the Wardrobe Wrangler; it gives you a lot more control over what you can do with binning, and it is much faster than Cat's (I love her, though) binner. Here's a tutorial on how to do it and if I can get it, anyone can. Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy! I love you

Cher wrote:
Nanny Lettie likes to play with Elijah, and despite her fondness for beer (see my last post here), she takes good care of him.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 448283 That is such a sweet moment you captured, Cher. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 692371

Sugalicious wrote:
You know, I really like Elle's Avett, too, but when I look at him, I see a fella whose preference is other fellas.
This happens to me sometimes when I look at Sims. You?

Actually, I may get that impression by looking at a sim, but I usually use the "scope the room" feature that came with Nightlife to determine their orientation in those cases. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 12612

Cher wrote:
I stopped in here to celebrate Sugah's Pleasantview's first girl! Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 366915

Cher wrote:
A day later, she gave birth to Julia. Another girl for Sugah's Pleasantview!

Congrats!!! Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 981739

Em wrote:
I'm sure it's just probability and random chance that sometimes causes many of one gender to be born and not the other.

As in real life. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 12612

As with your game thread, this was a pleasure to read through. Keep the cuteness coming! Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 42344
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Elle wrote:
I use the Wardrobe Wrangler; it gives you a lot more control over what you can do with binning, and it is much faster than Cat's (I love her, though) binner. Here's a tutorial on how to do it and if I can get it, anyone can. Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!
Thanks for the link; I bookmarked it. I was used to using the binner with SimPE, so I find it easier than Wardrobe Wrangler at the moment. However, I did use WW to recategorize some clothes for Jake. I've often wanted to be able to do that, and now I can!

Just a couple of quick pictures today; the full story will be on my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] when I'm done here.

Lenny and Lilura's Astraea grew into a rather sad-looking toddler. Maybe she just needs a good night's sleep.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 Astraea%20as%20toddler

There's also a new baby girl in the Kravitz household, Tanit. I don't have a picture of her yet.

Avett and Malika have been busy. Gail grew into toddler ...
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 Gail%20as%20a%20Child

... Bethany was born ...
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 Bethany

... and Malika is pregnant with baby #4.

There are now 6 boys and 6 girls in Sugah's Pleasantive second generation, with at least 3 more little ones on the way (there may be more; I can't remember for sure).
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:00 am

Astraea and Gail are very pretty. I'm looking forward to seeing how they grow into their looks.

I'm glad your boy:girl ratio balanced out for now. That's perfect. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 8:28 pm

Elle wrote:
I use the Wardrobe Wrangler; it gives you a lot more control over what you can do with binning, and it is much faster than Cat's (I love her, though) binner. Here's a tutorial on how to do it and if I can get it, anyone can. Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!

Thank you for the WW link and the tutorial, Elle.
I used to have it installed, many years ago, but never did figure out how to utilize the program.
I appreciate your offer for help in learning our way around WW, too.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 3547075637

Cher wrote:
Lenny and Lilura's Astraea grew into a rather sad-looking toddler. Maybe she just needs a good night's sleep.

laughin ... She really does look sad and in need of a good night's sleep, Cher.
Here's hoping she has many restful evenings before her, plenty of happy, sunny days, and one day grows into her looks!  Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 7255

Gail is a pretty child.  Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 12612

Quote :
There are now 6 boys and 6 girls in Sugah's Pleasantive second generation, with at least 3 more little ones on the way (there may be more; I can't remember for sure).

Awesome! Nice balance!!! You are doing great, Cher.  Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 790471
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:00 pm

Poor Marshall, with 1 on a Grouchy-Nice DNA. Lots of offspring seem to get that, I think the program assigns points to traits from top to bottom and niceness often gets short-changed.

When I get an offspring with 1 on Grouchy-Nice, I use one of these. Mind you, I use them with restraint - if a sim is grouchy Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 971462  I might raise the score from 1 to 3, but no further. verklempt  I also use them to get a sim off of 0 in the Sloppy-Neat category. 0 is just too tedious, I raise it to 1! Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 46579
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:39 pm

Thanks for the link, Mac. I haven't used those, but I have had parents encourage niceness if they can. I know I can just cheat extra points, but I prefer not to.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Cher64 wrote:
I know I can just cheat extra points, but I prefer not to.

The child/teen actually has to study niceness, or whatever. I use these with great restraint, mainly to upgrade the "Grouchy 1's" Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 971462 a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 9:25 pm

That's why I liked the link to the books -- it's not technically a cheat if they have to work for it!

Ilyse and Fin's twins have grown into pretty cute toddlers. Griffin is a Libra, 2-9-5-5-6. Glenna is a Libra, 2-7-5-5-6. Almost identical, except for some reason, Griffin is a little more outgoing. That's Kurt holding both kids, by the way, not either of their parents.  laughin

Griffin's features seem to be a mix of both parents, but his eye color is definitely Ilyse's. His mouth maybe looks a little more like hers at this point.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 Griffin_1

Glenna got Fin's eye color, and I don't know about her features. They seem to also be a mix.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 Glenna_1

Ilyse's hair is binned as blond, so even though both kids look like they have the same hair color as Fin, it could still be Ilyse's genes. I may look it up in SimPE at some point, and make their hair more white-blond if necessary. It looks like Griffin may have Fin's eyebrows, and Glenna may have Ilyse's. We'll know more as they get older.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 11:03 am

I really like Griffin's coloration. His golden eyes and golden hair look really pretty together.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 9:09 pm

Em wrote:
His golden eyes and golden hair look really pretty together.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 357604

Ember and Colin's boy, Chris, grew into a child. Details are in my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 Closeup%20of%20Chris

So far, he's a handsome guy, with Ember's hair and skin color. I had to go back to his toddler picture to be sure, but the eyes are more hazel green, like Colin's.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 4:07 pm

Cher wrote:
That's Kurt holding both kids, by the way, not either of their parents.  

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 683951

Griffin is absolutely darling, Cher. What a cutie patootie!
The twins don't look too much alike, so it'll be neat to watch them as they grow.

And Chris is such a sweet looking handsome lad! He has such sensitive, gentle eyes.

ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:30 am

Chris is a cutie. I'm not surprised that Ember is his mother. He looks like one of Ari's sims to me.
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:13 pm

Cher, I did not mean to neglect anyone's Offspring Projects. For some reason I quit getting notifications via email of the forums I am following. Now I am so far behind, so sorry. Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 711747

Your offspring project has yielded some beautiful and interesting results. Great Work! Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 28795
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 2:45 pm

Nonni, please don't worry about missing my thread for a while. It happens to me, too.

I'm happy when anyone gets the chance to stop by!

The details (what little I had this time) are in my regular thread, but here's a close-up of Jake and Esther's first baby, Thorn. He looks like his mother. Apparently, I have no close-ups of her yet.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 Thorn

Here's a not-so-good shot of the proud parents at their wedding just to remind you who they are.
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 Cake

Eventually, I may learn how to do those wonderful composites most of you are doing. laughin
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:26 pm

Thank you for your follow up. It looks unique with a sweet little infant.

I found that I wasn't getting my email notifications because they were going to Trash. I reckon there was an update with my browser.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:29 pm

Yay, baby Thorne! He has such pretty eyes. (I need to download some baby outfits, especially now that I have my modern and non-modern games separate.)
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 6:04 pm

For details, see my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but here's a quick update on Edwin and Tawny. They had a little boy, Devin, who seems to be a very cool combination of both parents. He has dark skin like Edwin, combined with Tawny's gorgeous eyes.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 Baby%20Devin

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 Toddler%20Devin
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:03 pm

Cher wrote:
He has dark skin like Edwin, combined with Tawny's gorgeous eyes.

Wow! Beautiful combination-he will definitely be a looker! I'll be looking forward to seeing him in the coming life stages! I love you
Back to top Go down
MaAlet

MaAlet

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 4:01 am

Quote :
Wow! Beautiful combination-he will definitely be a looker! I'll be looking forward to seeing him in the coming life stages! I love you

I absolutely agree!
Back to top Go down
http://alletitia.webs.com/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:46 pm

There are more details in my game thread, but Alyssa and Jonah's Nick grew into a teen, and Julia became a toddler.

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 Teen%20Nick

Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 Toddler%20Julia
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 5:18 pm

Julia is a doll! blinkinhearts
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:44 pm

Nick is very handsome! And those eyes, wow!! Julia is so cute!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 2:52 pm

Patrick and Kelly's boys both aged up:

Marshall
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 Teen%20Marshall

Forest
Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 Child%20Forest

I'm not sure why I didn't get a better, head-on picture of Forest. Marshall's really letting his grow, isn't he? Coach doesn't approve, but also doesn't think it's worth fighting over. Wise Coach.
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 3:16 pm

The saga continues. Thank you for the update and the game shots. Those boys are growing up handsome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cher's Offspring Project Families   Cher's Offspring Project Families - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cher's Offspring Project Families
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next