Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sugah's Sim Antics

Go down 
+20
mac
Cher64
Aaroneous
maikkij
twerplina
Grykon
butterflyunion
beckylynn2109
ilikefishfood
bdhfsbp23
Pierre
clc
Ullwera
CallyDreaming
AdriannaSimmie
Hunter
Nonni
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Em wrote:
I feel bad for some of my sims at times too ... I mostly just visit them when I need to take screenshots. It's sad they don't get a full sim life.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 637989

So, you know just how I feel and have the same situation more often than not, huh, Em?
Some day I hope to return to playing. I'd like that.

Lady E wrote:
Mirissa is definitely taking a critical look at that sandcastle, isn't she? I think she looks like she's going to come up with a brilliant idea for it in a moment.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 357604

Lady T wrote:
I'm glad you made a little time for your new girls!

Me, too ... Alas! It was just a very brief moment in time.

I'm almost afraid to mention this in the forum because mean ol' Elle will be so on me, that I'll wish I would've KEPT MY BIG MOUTH SHUT and not shared it with you. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 97206
Anyhoo, it's a risk I take brave soul that I am ...
I'll tell you what, ladies.
I've got to stop TALKING about getting a new, better chair for my back and just buy the dang thing.
I can chill on the comfy couch while on my laptop, but neither TS2 nor any of my Sims programs are installed in that puter.
I have to do ALL of my Sims stuff on the desktop, which can often equate to hours at a time.
My aching old back versus this crappy, pathetic desk chair definitely hinders the amount of time I can sit and do Sims related things (create for, play, etc).

There. I said it. Let the chips fall where they may with Miss Thang. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 99672

Oh, and thank you, Em and Toni, for commenting.
I always enjoy the feedback, as you know. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 70330
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Sugalicious wrote:
Poor Mirissa of Sri Lanka has been playing in the sand for months now. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 598258

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 448283

Sugalicious wrote:
Here she is with McKenna (our Sim of the Month for March) scrutinizing the Irish lass' sand castle building skills.

Awww...they are both so lovely. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 508493

Sugalicious wrote:
Not sure if she's gonna win friends and influence people with that judgemental attitude. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 553217

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 683951

Sugalicious wrote:
I'm almost afraid to mention this in the forum because mean ol' Elle will be so on me, that I'll wish I would've KEPT MY BIG MOUTH SHUT and not shared it with you. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 97206
Anyhoo, it's a risk I take brave soul that I am ...

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 683951 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 448283

So done with the topic of you and the chair you are obviously intent on NOT buying, dahlin'... laughin.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:46 am

Miss Thang wrote:
So done with the topic of you and the chair you are obviously intent on NOT buying, dahlin'...

It sure freakin' seems that way, doesn't it, doll? Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 598258

I definitely need to look into Staples' return policy.
If I order the chair online (which is what I would have to do), I don't want to have to SHIP it back if it doesn't work out.
I promise it's on my "to do" list.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 804361

In the meantime, I've been trying to catch up in email, my online reading (eg Toni's The Harbour) and our forum on my laptop on the cozy couch.
However, I must do all things Sims related on the crappy chair. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 97206

OH! Some news! I called Daughter #2 (who I bought the laptop from) and she said she had no problems with TS2 running on it.
She just doesn't remember how many EPs she had, nor how many the laptop could handle.
So, I've been thinking I may end up trying to install Sims 2 in the little Toshiba (and perhaps NL, FT & BV, if possible), so I can play & do challenges comfortably on the couch!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 364821
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:21 am

Quote :
So, I've been thinking I may end up trying to install Sims 2 in the little Toshiba (and perhaps NL, FT & BV, if possible), so I can play & do challenges comfortably on the couch!

Sounds like a good plan to me! Definitely worth a try. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 940149
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:48 am

Em wrote:
Sounds like a good plan to me! Definitely worth a try.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 4322
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:58 am

What're the specs on the laptop Sugah?

And order the chair already
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:23 am

Quote :
What're the specs on the laptop Sugah?
And order the chair already

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 598258

I need to check the specs.
Seems to me my daughter used to play the Sims 2 on it before I bought it from her.
So it should be okay. I have it packed up currently (since our recent trip).
I just decided to set my beach hood up on this puter (just another log in).

I started downloading some of the fabulous SP beach houses you, Ulli and Jen have built/decorated...and a couple others Mac suggested from MTS2.
I'll definitely be needing more smaller beach-style abodes in the future (hint, hint laughin ).
(FYI: I left you a bunch of comments last night in the Prime Real Estate section.)
I'm so excited to FINALLY be getting things rockin' and rollin' on my all exclusive beach babies hood!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 366915 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 981739 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 366915

Will get that chair soon!
Once things start slowing down around here, I'll do the research.

Speaking, of...
My grandbaby is on the way with her wonder pooch (Reesi's good friend), Gertie the Bulldog.
Got a full day of fun ahead of me!

I hope everyone has a fan-freakin-tastic Wednesday!
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:58 pm

I like your cupcake kitchen :D It's adorable! I love you

I can't make things, but I sure do admire those that can *bows* Continue making your beautiful and amazing stuff! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 330104
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:23 am

Jean wrote:
I like your cupcake kitchen :D It's adorable!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 3547075637

If you are interested in downloading Keep Calm & Eat Cupcakes, you can find it HERE.
I'm not sure you have to register to get downloads at Claire's Inspiring Sims. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 553217

Quote :
...but I sure do admire those that can *bows* Continue making your beautiful and amazing stuff!

It is folks like you who help make creating so rewarding for those of us who love doing so. Thank you!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 678648
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Sugah wrote:
Jean wrote:
I like your cupcake kitchen :D It's adorable!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 3547075637

If you are interested in downloading Keep Calm & Eat Cupcakes, you can find it HERE.
I'm not sure you have to register to get downloads at Claire's Inspiring Sims. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 553217

;) I'll find out when I check out the site. Thank you!

Quote :
...but I sure do admire those that can *bows* Continue making your beautiful and amazing stuff!

It is folks like you who help make creating so rewarding for those of us who love doing so. Thank you!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 678648

I call em as I see em and I see nothing short of awe-inspiring stuff here I love you
Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 284699
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 648375

Sugah's Place would not be a fraction of what it is without my devoted, loyal mod squad/creative team, Jean.
I remain extremely grateful for their dedication & am always appreciative of how dependable and very talented they are...
Not to mention, how honored I am that they have chosen this little forum to share their fabulous creations.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 508493

Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Sugah wrote:
Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 648375

Sugah's Place would not be a fraction of what it is without my devoted, loyal mod squad/creative team, Jean.
I remain extremely grateful for their dedication & am always appreciative of how dependable and very talented they are...
Not to mention, how honored I am that they have chosen this little forum to share their fabulous creations.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 508493

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 28795 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 357604 Amen to that! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 302407

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:39 pm

@ Jean: Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 284699

IRT -

Well, I've been working on a little gift set for the good folks over at Anno Sims.
It is a recolor of Sophi's Seascape Living, plus some of her other deco items & of Krabaten's candles & Jonesi's cushions/curtains. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 922586
There are two versions of the couch/chaise/chair. The deco coordinates with both versions.
I am waiting approval of it now, but thought I'd share my Seascape Living with you.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 SeascapeLiving1_forAnnoSims_Sugah

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 SeascapeLiving2_forAnnoSims_Sugah

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 SeascapeLiving1_closeup_forAnnoSims_Sugah

I'm on a mission to do more beach themed goodies for my all exclusive beach hood. sunny
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Sweeeet! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 302407
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:52 pm

@Sugah: wow! ThanksforSharing Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 846508
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:27 am

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 692371 Love that colour. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 508493
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Thank you, Toni, Jean & Ulli! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 70330
Ulli, I rather like the colors (soft blues & greens), too.

If you are interested in downloading Sugah's Seascape Living, you can learn more HERE.
And feel free to leave a comment over at Anno Sims, if you'd be so inclined. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 738528
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:00 pm

So cute! It looks like it would be perfect in a seaside getaway!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Thank you, Em. I love you

I only have a moment as my back shoulder area is really causing me grief this afternoon.
I must have jacked with it somehow, cause yesterday it didn't give me any problem. No

Anyhoo, I just love Toni's Solange. She and Toni's Kyle are the first two Sims to move into my new beach hood "Aurora Cay".
Upon looking at Solange for quite awhile in CaS, I just got the feeling that she would be an extremely nice, family-oriented lady.
I absolutely adore the ensemble she has on, but didn't realize it was quite so immodest until I downloaded her. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 738528
While it may suit any number of female Sims in Aurora Cay, my version of Solange needed something a bit less revealing.

So, without further ado...

Here is the gorgeous original that she's packaged with:

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 SolangeOriginal-Front

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 SolangeOriginal-Back

Ooooh la la! Very sexy, no?

Here is a more modest recolor for my Aurora Cay Solange:

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 SolangeModest_Front

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 SolangeModest_Back

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 SolangeModest_Closer

In the close up shot, you can see it is still slightly sheer, but her panties and bra don't show through nearly as much.

What do you think? Turn out okay?

I'm going to get offline for a bit, but I wanted to quickly share this with you.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Very lovely! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 12612 It's such a great mesh...and I do like that you kept that soft green colour. I always thought of this outfit as a top and skirt pulled over a bathing suit...but unless she's actually on a beach, the residents of Aurora Cay would be most scandalized! Good call Sugah! laughin

The recolour is lovely~ Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 28795
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Aww Sug dear that naughty shoulder of yours acting up again Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 678648 I'm sorry :(

But yowza! How smexy is she and I agree w what Toni says about her outfit hopefully being over a bathing suit; otherwise...oops LOL!!!

I hopefully am going to get into making clothes. I spent last night looking at a tutorial about this, so wish me luck. Feel better soon dear and thanks for the wonderful share.
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Sugah Bless your heart/shoulder. I have a shoulder I dislocated when I was a teen water skiing and it has periods when it reminds me of doing it injury.

I just knew Ulli's stuff would work well in your beach house.

butterflyunion
Quote :
I hopefully am going to get into making clothes. I spent last night looking at a tutorial about this, so wish me luck. Feel better soon dear and thanks for the wonderful share.

I really hope you are able to follow the tutorial for making clothes. I need to knuckle down and learn some things but today I just wanna have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Thank you for your kind words regarding this dang, lumpy, bothersome, old back/shoulder blade of mine, Nonni and Jean. I appreciate it.

I had never thought of Solange's ensemble as a beach cover up!
I can totally see what you mean, but upon closer inspection of the mesh...
The skivvies look quite lacy - more like sexy undergarments than a swimsuit.
Scandalous, especially for a sweet, ladylike, semi-modest, old fashioned girl like Solange, INDEED!!!

I agree with you about keeping her in soft green, Toni.
I could also see her in a soft, warm brown, which may be the next one I create for her.
You may not have noticed, but I cleaned up the mesh a bit where the fringes are.
Some were a bit wild and disconnected, so I just trimmed a few a tiny bit.

Lady T wrote:
Very lovely! ...
The recolour is lovely~ Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 28795

ThankUHearts

I will post some in game shots of Solange wearing it SOON.

Good luck with the clothing tutorial, Jean.
It is definitely not my strength (creating fashions for our Sims), but I am trying to get better.
I never could get the hang of photoskinning and most tutorials call for Photoshop.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 55638

Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Quote :
most tutorials call for Photoshop.

Unfortunately that is true. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Photoskinning is easy, finding the material to use is the hard bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's Sim Antics
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next