Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sugah's Sim Antics

Go down 
+20
mac
Cher64
Aaroneous
maikkij
twerplina
Grykon
butterflyunion
beckylynn2109
ilikefishfood
bdhfsbp23
Pierre
clc
Ullwera
CallyDreaming
AdriannaSimmie
Hunter
Nonni
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 7:59 pm

It's so very hard to believe I have not been able to start up my game just to play since last summer. No

I took a strong liking to my Mr February - Jacob and his precious Pittie (Rico). I love you

So, I fired up my game yesterday and built a little house (on a 1 x 2 mini lot) for them.
Today, I recolored a few items and created some walls & carpeting for their tiny abode.

After I decorated the Roarke home just a bit, I was able to play for awhile. Yaaaaay! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 262201

I need to make dinner for hubby and me now, but hope to return soon to this lovely pair.
They've been busy bonding and Jacob is spending a lot of time training Rico.

Here's a tender moment of the two.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 Jacob-Rico_Bonding_zps7t7mtgdm

This reminded hubby and me so much of our golden girl. BED HOG!!!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 Jacob_Rico_NighNigh_zpsxuj4eshp
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:38 am

Cute (yet manly) interiors for such an inspiring family!! Am looking forward to updates on these two!! I love you
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:11 am

I notice Rico sleeping on Jacob's bed. Awwwww!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 74257

I've wanted to have doggies and kitties sleeping on peoples' beds (both in the Sims and RL). How did Jacob do it? Praise for getting on furniture, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:23 pm

Sandy wrote:
Cute (yet manly) interiors for such an inspiring family!! Am looking forward to updates on these two!!

Thank you, Sandy. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 11086
It's such a tiny abode (just like the one that Ben Spencer and Alexis Bradshaw share with their cat Baxter).
It's hard to fit everything a Sim needs on the mini lots, but I really like playing wee homes. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 12612
I will try to get a few more pics of the minimal decor jobless Jacob has afforded thus far! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 584675

Mac wrote:
I've wanted to have doggies and kitties sleeping on peoples' beds (both in the Sims and RL).
How did Jacob do it? Praise for getting on furniture, maybe?

Thank you for stopping by my game antics thread, Mac! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 319331

Rico hopped up on Jacob's bed on his own.
The first time he did it, Jacob praised him for being on his bed.
I thought it would be cool if Rico slept with Jacob, like Reesi does with hubby and me here. I love you
That was the one and only time Jacob praised Rico for doing so, because Rico didn't get on the Sim bed again for quite awhile.
I thought maybe the pooch was over being on it. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 598258
Soooo ...
Every time Rico slept in his own pet bed, Jacob praised him profusely for doing so.
He napped in his own bed several times.
Then, out of the blue, he decided to crash with Jacob again.
That's when I snapped the photo of the two of them sleeping.

To answer your question, perhaps the one time Jacob praised Rico for staying on the Sim bed did the trick?  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 553217

Not sure...

Added later @ 6:25pm:

I was blessed to be able to spend some time playing for a few hours today! Yaaaay! dancintrio

Anyone ever wonder why Sim dogs can play with their squeaky toys all night long and their Sim masters never hear a thing? Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 97206

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 Jacob-Rico_SqueakyToy_zpsuicoi5f6

So you can get an idea of how small and modest Jacob's abode is, here's the living & bathroom.
He and Rico are just chillin' on a lazy Sunday night.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 Jacob-Rico_LazySundayEvening_zpszwkd2p5z

Givin' the Pittie some love. Jacob's tiny kitchen & dining area is in the background.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 Jacob-Rico_Kitchen_zpsa61fgvtd

Love is in the air for Jacob and (our Miss June 2014) Suvi.
But he dare not take the relationship much further, as he has only $1237 in his bank account and has just started a new job.
Not much to offer his lady love with his Architecture career current position as Cement Mixer!  No

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 Jacob-Suvi_Cuddling_zpsdhqx555d

Perhaps he'll have a few raises and promotions under his belt SOON!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 266736
Oh! When Jacob went to work for the first time and Rico stayed home alone, he was such a GOOD BOY!
He just ate, slept, played with his squeaky toy, did his business outside and greeted a stray dog passing by.
I was so proud of the pooch!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 12612

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:48 pm

Jacob has a nice little place. I hope he earns some promotions quickly so he'll feel like he has something to offer Suvi besides love. laughin

I'm loving Rico more and more all the time. He's a very good boy, and he's very handsome. I have a mod that allows pets to sleep on a child's bed, but I guess they will spontaneously sleep on an adult's bed? I'm looking forward to trying that out in my own game. Gypsy sleeps with us and I know many people whose pets sleep with them. Why should Sims be deprived of that pleasure?

Quote :
Anyone ever wonder why Sim dogs can play with their squeaky toys all night long and their Sim masters never hear a thing?

If only it worked that way in real life. laughin

Sugah, I'm glad to see you playing again. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:01 pm

Cher, funny you should mention Jacob getting some promotions and having more to offer Suvi than just his love.
(That whole business of "Love will keep us together" and "Love will keep us alive" and "Love is all you need" is pure crappola.
Puh-leeeeez!
I try to keep it REAL in MY 'hoods!!! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 99672 )

Since I last posted, Jacob is now Head of a Construction Co.
And though he is only earning $415 per day, that is far better than a Cement Mixer's salary! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 12612
May I just brag on handsome, talented and brilliant Rico for a bit by saying he currently earns more than Jacob as a Rescue Pet in the Service Career.
I believe Rico is bringing in an impressive $636 daily. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 940149
When the two were on the same work schedule, it was a hoot to see Rico get in the front of the work transportation and Jacob sitting in the back seat! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 598258

Anyhoo, I have been reading up on the whole pets on Sims' beds scenario in the TS2 Prima Guide for Pets.
Jacob never reprimands Rico for getting on his Sim bed.
However, he ALWAYS praises Rico for being in his pet bed.
I think, since Jacob doesn't scold Rico for sleeping or seeking comfort on his Sim bed...
Rico tends to go back and forth between Jacob's and his own bed.
That's the only thing that makes sense to me, based on what I've read in the guide so far.
I believe if Jacob scolded Rico for being on his Sim bed as well as praising Rico for being on the pet bed...
Then Rico might seek comfort and sleep exclusively on his OWN bed.
See what I am saying?

Here's the latest image of Rico just needing a bit of comfort while Jacob is sleeping.
The pittie hopped up on the Sim bed for just a bit, then hopped back down and ended up sleeping in his OWN bed.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 Jacob-Rico_OnBed_zpsmtdtcu0q

That's all for now! Thank you for visiting Sugah's Sim Antics! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 338947
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:34 am

Ah! That is a cute picture of Rico on the bed!! Its nice to know if we want to-just share one picture-at a time its ok. Sometimes when I share my updates I only had about 4 pictures to include and not the suggested 6 in the "rules". Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 97206 Then I would have to wait til I had moar! Rolling Eyes

Yes, when you reinforce what behavior you want from the pet it will respond in like manner. So, if you scold for sleeping on the Sim bed and praise for sleeping in the pet bed, soon, the pet will always sleep in "his" bed Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 12612
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:36 am

That looks like a great painting hanging over the bed, too! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 74257 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 717824
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:08 am

Sandy, YES! You can most definitely share only one snapshot when you post 'hood updates!
We suggested 6 as the limit, but some members forget and exceed that amount.
You don't have to share 6 images each time you post updates, in other words.
That's the amount SP has designated that we do not wish our members to go over!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 584675

I hope this means you will be sharing more of Sandy's 'Hood in the future?  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 266736

Sandy wrote:
Yes, when you reinforce what behavior you want from the pet it will respond in like manner. So, if you scold for sleeping on the Sim bed and praise for sleeping in the pet bed, soon, the pet will always sleep in "his" bed.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 637989

The difference with Jacob's situation is ... Jacob never scolds Rico for getting on his Sim bed.
However, he ALWAYS praises Rico for being in his pet bed.
I think that's why Rico is seeking comfort and sleeping in BOTH his and Jacob's bed!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 12612
(Not just one or the other! And that's totally cool with Master Roarke!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 422794 )

Mac wrote:
That looks like a great painting hanging over the bed, too!

Thank you, Captain.

You may recall I wanted to create a Red Nose American Pit Bull Terrier for Jacob and name her Reesi Bear (after our precious pittie).
CaS is very limited with the markings we can choose for Pets.
I DID PM Aaron about it and he said he is going to look into how we can go about changing that problem.
That way, if we need for a dog to have a pretty pink nose (like Reesi's) we can make it happen in CaS.
It's all in the preliminary stages as he checks the issue out, but with Aaron on the case...
I'm hopeful we'll soon be able to have a bit more options in Pets CaS mode! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 330104

Here is the wall decor you were admiring above Jacob's bed, btw, Mac:

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 RedNoseAPBT-Art_zpsndcxxpju

And here is the real deal (our golden girl):

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 Reesi_LovingEyes_73013_zps9e131ee8

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 508493

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:43 am

Sugah wrote:
You don't have to share 6 images each time you post updates, in other words.
That's the amount SP has designated that we do not wish our members to go over!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 584675

Oops! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 804361 My bad! I'll try to keep the number I post in my 'hood under 6 in the future, maybe post a bit more often instead.  verklempt

OTOH, what a wonderful picture of Reesi! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 74257 Is her left eye OK, or is that natural coloring? Mr. Morris is just getting over an infection in his left eye. Great fun wrestling him to put in eye drops. The two of us lost, Morris won!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:13 pm

Mac wrote:
My bad! I'll try to keep the number I post in my 'hood under 6 in the future, maybe post a bit more often instead.  

Mac, to be honest, I never even noticed that you exceeded the 6 image limit preference.
You are never one to SPAM and are one of one of our most devoted, loyal, beloved members.
I would most definitely make an exception for YOU, good sir. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 584675
I might change the "6 image limit per post" rule, if others find it too restrictive.
I just didn't want some folks to come in here and photo bomb us excessively!!! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 97206
No worries, m'dear!

And yes, Reesi's eyes are just fine.
The vet said the one, in particular, has almost every color imaginable, in addition to being mostly gold: purple, green, brown, etc.
That might be what you're seeing! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 12612
Thank you for asking after her and I have no doubt Mr Morris won the "Battle of the Eye Drops" between you and your good bunny! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 598258
I am glad to hear his eye is healing now. (You must have won the battle at least a few times, if he's getting better! laughin )
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:02 pm

Sugah wrote:

Uh oh. I'm one of those who forgot. verklempt  I'm sorry. I know I've gone over the limit, especially in my last update because I thought Elijah's phone conversation was funny. It was the first time I think I've seen what looked like an actual story instead of random thoughts. I'll try to remember in the future. I just forgot, and sometimes get caught up in the story and accompanying pictures. It isn't a problem to break it into two posts, is it, if there are more than six pictures?

Reesi is beautiful. I think there's nothing more beautiful than a dog, and she's a fine example of that.

That's a great picture of Rico hanging out on the bed while Jacob sleeps. I'm glad Jacob isn't one of those guys who is bothered by his dog making more money than he does. laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:51 pm

Cher wrote:
I'm sorry. I know I've gone over the limit...

No worries, Cher! Perhaps I need to re-think the 6 image limit per post (???).
I may have inadvertently posted more than that myself at some point. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 62525

I always worry that we will get folks in here posting picture after picture with no rhyme or reason...
Just basically photo spamming Sugah's Place.
I trust our devoted, actively involved members and know that our forum fam would never go overboard sharing snapshots.

What image limit per post do you think is reasonable?
I'm interested to know your thoughts, folks.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 12612

Quote :
Reesi is beautiful. I think there's nothing more beautiful than a dog, and she's a fine example of that.

Awwww! Thank you, Lady C. We're rather fond of our precious pooch, too.
And may I just say, again, that your two furry family members are beautiful as well.

Quote :
I'm glad Jacob isn't one of those guys who is bothered by his dog making more money than he does.

Let's hope not! Rico supported Jacob's happy tush for awhile.
He'd BETTER not have ego issues over Rico's superior salary!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 97206

Thank you for visiting this thread, Cher.
I am always thrilled to find members in here checking my game antics out.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 817176
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:56 pm

Word of advice to Suvi. Make good friends with Rico! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 74257 Because if it's "paws down" it'll be all over with jacob! verklempt
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 6:04 pm

Sugah, your Golden girl is SO beautiful and she looks so happy! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 3:42 pm

Oops, add me to the list of offenders regarding the more than 6 pictures rule. I'm sure I've gone over that many times. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 100574 Has that always been in the guidelines? Either I didn't know about it or forgot. I'll keep it in mind in the future.

Sugah wrote:
I always worry that we will get folks in here posting picture after picture with no rhyme or reason...
Just basically photo spamming Sugah's Place.
I trust our devoted, actively involved members and know that our forum fam would never go overboard sharing snapshots.

What image limit per post do you think is reasonable?

I'm not sure how many I would suggest. 10? 15? Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 62525 I enjoy seeing lots of pictures in a post when they have a purpose (ie. those that are telling a story or showing different happens in someone's game). In those cases, it's hard to say that any set number is too many. But I can see wanting to avoid repetitive and nonsensical pictures from someone who's intention is to spam (luckily, we don't have posters like that here).

Jacob and Rico make a cute little family. Hopefully lovely Suvi will be able to join them before too long.

mac wrote:
I've wanted to have doggies and kitties sleeping on peoples' beds (both in the Sims and RL). How did Jacob do it? Praise for getting on furniture, maybe?

I think pets will do it randomly at first and then if you praise them for sleeping on the bed they will be more likely to continue doing it in the future. They do take up a slot in the bed though. So if they're sleeping on a single bed, there's not room for your sim to sleep with them. If they're sleeping on a double bed, only one sim will be able to sleep with them, not two. I would think if a pet was scolded for sleeping in a pet bed they would eventually stop sleeping there. I'm not sure if they would switch to the sims's bed (if they weren't specifically scolded for that) or if they would switch to the floor/ground.

Sugah wrote:
(That whole business of "Love will keep us together" and "Love will keep us alive" and "Love is all you need" is pure crappola.
Puh-leeeeez!
I try to keep it REAL in MY 'hoods!!! )

Sugah wrote:
May I just brag on handsome, talented and brilliant Rico for a bit by saying he currently earns more than Jacob as a Rescue Pet in the Service Career.
I believe Rico is bringing in an impressive $636 daily.
When the two were on the same work schedule, it was a hoot to see Rico get in the front of the work transportation and Jacob sitting in the back seat!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 683951 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 448283

Geez, sounds like Rico could support the family on his own. I hope Jacob doesn't feel too badly that his dog makes so much more money than him. laughin
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:26 am

Em wrote:
I'm sure I've gone over that many times. Has that always been in the guidelines?

Yes, I believe it has, Em.
But no worries, please.

Em wrote:
But I can see wanting to avoid repetitive and nonsensical pictures from someone who's intention is to spam (luckily, we don't have posters like that here).

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 637989

Like I told Mac... Our loyal, devoted members never spam or blow the forum up with countless, random images.
I've never had a problem with the way any of our dedicated bunch shares their game antics, believe me.
I am just grateful that some of you are still sharing here!!! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 12612

Em wrote:
Hopefully lovely Suvi will be able to join them before too long.
Mac wrote:
Word of advice to Suvi. Make good friends with Rico!  Because if it's "paws down" it'll be all over with Jacob!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 357604

Em wrote:
Geez, sounds like Rico could support the family on his own. I hope Jacob doesn't feel too badly that his dog makes so much more money than him.

Good thing Jacob is not an insecure man. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 598258
You know, my "crazy cat lady" senior Maddie McMew (pg 18, dated 5/14/14) has never worked a day in her life and has a nicely padded bank account.
Her 5 cats have supported her since she moved into Tres Lagos.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 408427

Thank you for all of your comments, folks. I appreciate you visiting my game antics thread, as always.

Okay, now on with the show...

I actually got to play late last night!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 262201
I felt inspired by our new SP Offspring Project (do check it out Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 584675 ) to move forward w/ some of my Tres Lagos Sim couples.

~*~

You may recall Toni's scrumptious Zen and Evie have fallen in love and are a beautiful match.

Zen & Evie: Tender Moments

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 Zen-Evie_TenderMoment_zpsbi5jaf3j

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 Zen-Evie_MakinOut_zps9ixx8qug

She said, "YES"!!! They're engaged!!!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 Zen-Evie_SheSaysYES_zpsbss2ia08

Evie became pregnant on their first try and never had any morning sickness.
T'was an easy pregnancy, though the labor was a wee rough.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 97206

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 Zen-Evie_LABOR_zps6cwqkfkj

I will share the rest in our SP Offspring Project section.
So, follow me there!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 989890

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:27 am

I'm really wanting to mix game play with our new SP Offspring Project.
Upon realizing that one of my current couples can not participate (Elle's Karyn Tatum is in love with a MTS2 downloaded Sim) ...
...and the other couple are career-types and not wanting children (Ulli's Ben & Russ' Alexis)...
I was needing new SP blood in my Tres Lagos 'hood!!!

~*~

I'd like you to meet the very lovely Kimber Lee Dellarosa and her gorgeous cat Minxy.
Kimber Lee is Elle's Kimberly a most recent addition to our Modeling Agency.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 KimberLee-Minxy_zpsaovinz3b

Kimber Lee is a Libra (like our Elle) and, as you can see by her kitchen-living area, loves the color PINK (also like our own Elle).  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 12612
I wanted Kimber Lee to have a lazy cat, like she is, so I made Minxy a Capricorn.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 KimberLee_Kitchen-Living_zpsfwjsirrw

Kimber Lee aspires to be a Professional Party Guest.
I don't usually put Sims in the Slacker career, but I'm wanting to branch out a bit, plus, it's what Kimber Lee wants.  girlwinkin
She currently works at a convenience store. Minxy is in Showbiz and, at this time, is an understudy.

I have someone specifically in mind for her, though I don't know if they'll even be compatible yet, nor even have a bolt of chemistry.
I'm actually excited to learn how they do, once they meet!!!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 262201

Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:53 am

Zen and Evie are adorable together! Can't wait to see their baby!

Kimber Lee and Minxy rate a 10 also! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 598258

Their house is so cute!! It is fun to try new careers out of our usual isn't it!
Sugah wrote:
I don't usually put Sims in the Slacker career, but I'm wanting to branch out a bit, plus, it's what Kimber Lee wants.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:51 am

Kimber Lee is beautiful, but Minxy is something else! wow! That wonderful mottled coat (I've never seen a RL kitty like that but I'm sure they exist) and those blue eyes!

Lucky kitty Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 912276 got a collar that matches her(?) eyes. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 738528
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 12:56 pm

Sugah wrote:
You know, my "crazy cat lady" senior Maddie McMew (pg 18, dated 5/14/14) has never worked a day in her life and has a nicely padded bank account.
Her 5 cats have supported her since she moved into Tres Lagos.

Wouldn't that be nice if we could get our pets to support us so well? laughin

Zen and Evie are a sweet couple; I'm glad her pregnancy wasn't unpleasant.

I love the picture of Kimber Lee and Minxy. Minxy is gorgeous, by the way, just like Kimber Lee. As Mac said, I've never seen a coat like that. It's so pretty. I like Kimber Lee's place, too.

I've been trying to branch out more with my playing style. I used to only play Knowledge or Family Sims, and I'm trying out the other aspirations in Isle of Demeter. Some can be a real challenge, like having 50 first dates.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:56 pm

Thank you so much for stopping by my game antics thread, Sandy, Mac & Cher!
You guys ROCK!!!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 70330

I can't take credit for gorgeous Kimber Lee, as she is Elle's beauty (thank you, Elleluv  I love you ). Nor can I take any credit for her handsome Minxy who you can get here @ MTS, if interested.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 408427

Sandy wrote:
Their house is so cute!!
Cher wrote:
I like Kimber Lee's place, too.

Thank you, both. It used to be (the twins) Evie and Eli Kavanagh's home.
It had mostly earth tones and and a bit of African decor then, as they are of African-Irish descent.

Kimber Lee is a fun lovin' Pleasure Sim (which I rarely create) who digs all things pink, is a bit eccentric & walks to the beat of her own drum.   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 21650   

Sandy wrote:
It is fun to try new careers out of our usual isn't it!
Cher wrote:
I've been trying to branch out more with my playing style.

Yes, Sandy, it is...  and I need to do it more often.
Like, I don't know if I have ever had a Sim in the Criminal career?!?

And me, too, Cher, though it's hard for me to break away from my usual way of playing after so many years.
Old habits die hard for old Sugah. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 827319  

Cher wrote:
I used to only play Knowledge or Family Sims...

Same here, Cher, with the occasional Fortune Sim.

Mac wrote:
...and those blue eyes!

It was hard to tell from the first image I shared of Minxy, but his eyes are actually green, Mac.
They are part of a Pets default eyes set I downloaded at MTS2 HERE.
There are several types of default eyes to choose from (but you can only pick one, of course).
I chose the Enchanting Eyes - Natural set. I really like them!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 12612

~*~

Here's a better view of Sir Minxy's gorgeous green orbs:

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 KimberLeesMinksy_zpszesx9o3y

Another tender moment (they're very close) ...

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 KimberLee-Minxy_TenderMoment_zpsvmaoruel

It's always such a hoot to see a lazy Sim's reaction when you ask them to do even the most menial of tasks.
Here, I've asked her to clean off the kitchen counter top.

"Whaaaaaaa??? Who MEEEE? Awwwwwww, come on!!! Do I HAVE to???"
(And then the inevitable resolve sets in.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 97206 )

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 KimberLee-WHAT-CleantheCounterTops_zpskot4f33h

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:19 pm

Sorry to double post, but...
I didn't want to get too far behind on keeping up with what's been going on in my game these past few days.
I feel very fortunate that I had some time to really just play and enjoy my Sims for awhile.
It's been so nice!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 12612

When last I left you, Kimber Lee Dellarosa was about to (hopefully) meet the love of her life.
Enter Anthony Benedetto (my Dominic), widower and father of two teenage girls.

When Anthony and Kimber Lee first met up, they had only one bolt of chemistry.
She evidently wasn't as fit (aka not in good enough shape) as he desires (MEN!  Rolling Eyes )!
Aside from that, she's a Pleasure Sim and he's a Family Sim...Usually not a match made in heaven!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 598258

However, it didn't take as long as I thought it would for them to become fast friends and get attached to one another.

~*~

Love at first cuddle for Dellarosa & Benedetto

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 KimberLee-Anthony_zpsofdcetou

She's at the top of the Slacker career (a Professional Party Guest) and is into Arts & Crafts.
Kimber Lee also writes restaurant guides on the side (her last check for a guide was $2,546 - not quite chump change, eh?).
He's into Sports & is a Superstar in the Athletic field.

These are Anthony's daughters:
Mia and Anna

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 KimberLee_Mia-SMUSTLE_zpstbwxjv9q

^ Mia is in the Science track & a Knowledge Sim.
We haven't discovered her fave hobby yet, so it remains a mystery.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 553217

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 KimberLee-Anna-CloseUp_zps7nviid7h

^ Anna, a Popularity Sim, is in the Oceanography field, but has been wanting to get into the Dance career.
Her hobby is Music & Dance.
She checks the classifieds daily but it has yet to come up!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 971462

The teens took an instant liking to Kimber Lee, who is a pretty hip, fun-loving chick.
She makes and awesome step-mama (very young at heart and kind).
It didn't take long for the families to merge their lives.
In what seemed like record speed...

Anthony and Kimber Lee were wed.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 KimberLee-Anthony_Wedding_zps5ap4nfji

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 KimberLee-Anthony_Wedding2_zpswzt8dtql

And soon, a Benedetto bambino was on the way...

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 KimberLee-Anna_RubbingBabyBelly_zpsdhqvmj9a

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 KimberLee_LABOR_zpsrf1sp3ro

I will post pics of Anthony & Kimber Lee's little one in my SP Couples & Their Offspring thread later today, hopefully.

In the meantime, things are going well at Zen & Evie's humble abode...

Did you know that when a toddler is sleepy, they'll nap in pet beds?  laughin

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 Zen-Evie_CelesteSleepinginPetBed_zpsudrtzp2o

"Hey, Celeste! That's MY crib!!!" mews Sunny.

How many kids can say they get swung around by the Hand of Poseidon, who just happens to be their DAD???  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 21650

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 Zen-Evie_CelesteSwingingViaDaddy_zpsndmxrwix

I'd forgotten how grouchy (not-so-nice) Sims cheat at chess!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 97206

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 Zen-Evie_CelesteCHEATS-at-Chess_zpsje5n5eqv

And mommy Evie falls for Celeste's antics every single time!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 774807

I am about to share a close up image of Celeste as a child (who has only ONE nice point, btw  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 598258 ) in my SP Couples & Offspring thread.

Race ya there!!!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 989890

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:04 pm

Quote :
It's always such a hoot to see a lazy Sim's reaction when you ask them to do even the most menial of tasks.
Here, I've asked her to clean off the kitchen counter top.

"Whaaaaaaa??? Who MEEEE? Awwwwwww, come on!!! Do I HAVE to???"

It's like the reaction from some of my teenaged nieces and nephews. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 598258

It will be interesting to see how well a Pleasure Sim and a Family Sim get along for the long term. I've never played that combination, but my SIL said it nearly drove her insane when she did. In her game, their wants were constantly at odds.

That's a nice paycheck for writing a restaurant guide! Maybe I should look into that. laughin

Mia and Anna both look like nice, friendly girls. I'm glad they took to Kimber Lee so well; blending families can be tricky.

Quote :
Did you know that when a toddler is sleepy, they'll nap in pet beds?

I did not know that, but I love the picture of poor, worn out Celeste in Sunny's bed.

Quote :
And mommy Evie falls for Celeste's antics every single time!

You'd think she'd eventually learn, wouldn't you?

I'm surprised how often I have a Simchild with only one grouchy/nice point, even when both parents are pretty nice.

Quote :
I feel very fortunate that I had some time to really just play and enjoy my Sims for awhile.

I'm glad you are, because I'm enjoying the stories. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:15 am

Cher! Thank you for visiting! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 319331

Quote :
It's like the reaction from some of my teenaged nieces and nephews.

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 598258 Yes, we've all observed that response from lazy teens, haven't we? laughin

Quote :
It will be interesting to see how well a Pleasure Sim and a Family Sim get along for the long term.

So far, it hasn't been an issue and I'm not sure why.
They currently have 2 chemistry bolts and KimberLee is perma platinum (because she's a Professional Party Guest and that was her heart's desire to achieve).
I don't know if that helps the situation. I'm not as concerned about her wants since she's perma plat.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 97206

Quote :
Mia and Anna both look like nice, friendly girls.

They are. And they'll be adults in just a few days.
I am not ready for them to grow up, as the family is so dear and all get along so nicely together in their humble abode...
ESPECIALLY with a new family member in the house to spoil now!!!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 12612

Quote :
I'm surprised how often I have a Simchild with only one grouchy/nice point, even when both parents are pretty nice.

Same here! I don't get it. Doesn't make any sense (genetically) to me.

I hope you get to play again soon, Cher.
I've been thinking...
You have my Ella of Australia and Toni's Jack in your 'hood.
They gave birth to precious Paloma, right?
Are you interested in participating in the SP Offspring Project?
I can't remember if you were able to procure close up shots of Jack, Ella and then, Paloma or not.
I'd love to see what Paloma looks like as she grows.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 940149
(No pressure if you don't wish to participate in the project, of course! It's completely voluntary. girlwinkin )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's Sim Antics
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next