Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Sugah's Sim Antics

Go down 
+20
mac
Cher64
Aaroneous
maikkij
twerplina
Grykon
butterflyunion
beckylynn2109
ilikefishfood
bdhfsbp23
Pierre
clc
Ullwera
CallyDreaming
AdriannaSimmie
Hunter
Nonni
Caleb_71
soloaris
autumnelle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 5:51 pm

Sandy wrote:
And I am glad to see Crazy Cat lady maddie is still around. laughin

Yes, she's still with us, Sandy.
I rarely let my elder Sims pass on, since I'm especially fond of the seniors in game.
Besides, she just found love with Taavi Mikkola (Suvi's dad).
Taavi (of SimFinland girlwinkin ) is her first and last love.
For all of her days, she's never been interested in extending love to anyone or anything other than her 5 precious furry purries...
Until Taavi came along. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 508493

Em wrote:
...but I might be brave enough to try changing things within the apartment. Thanks for taking the time to look that up and share it...

Em, you are welcome.
I will be interested to learn if you do try the cheat for moving walls, etc., in apartments.
I hope it doesn't mess up your game, as I said.
I haven't read many positive things about the attempts to redesign occupied apartments thus far.  No

Em wrote:
Sounds like she's a girl after my own simself's heart. (Unlike real life Em, who is definitely NOT a social butterfly, flirt, or assertive in love. At all!)

I knew you'd appreciate that about Callista, Em.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 12612
The fact that the real (Capricorn) Em (shy, rather introverted & not assertive in love) is nothing like (Capricorn) flirty, forward SimEm is such a hoot!
And (Capricorn) Callista seems to be following in your SimEm's footsteps ... Love it!
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 7:48 am

I've been rather focused on growing up my current Offspring teens (while giving all the families quality lives, of course laughin ) lately.
And like some of you, I am really enjoying this project.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 12612
Also, I've been pondering which new Sims I'll be moving into Tres Lagos to be fruitful and multiply.
The possibilities are endless & it's not easy to choose!  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 553217
(Like Cher, I'd prefer to use Sims that haven't been chosen yet, but that's not etched in stone.)

In the meantime...
You may recall my Suvi Mikkola & Jacob Roarke (and his Wonder Dog Rico).
Suvi and Jacob fell in love and were engaged (back in February or March) before the Offspring Project.
And though I am wanting to match up different creators' Sims, these two darlings truly wanted to participate.
They are such sweethearts (married now, ready, willing & able  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 598258 ). How could I say no? Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 226245
I haven't taken many pictures for some reason Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 85797 , but there should be more later hopefully.

Rico Roarke: Rescue Ranger
Love the tongue sticking out! Look how happy the pittie is to be going to work!
(I wish I could say the same for his grumpy driver. Rolling Eyes  )

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 RicoRoarke-RescuePet_zpsj10lop80

Jacob & Suvi
(Family Sim, Taurus, Architect's Apprentice & Gamer ... Family Sim, Taurus, Detective & Gamer)

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 Jacob-Suvi_DiscussingFuture_zpsxv9ktkxn

It's purely coincidental that they have so much in common, as Jacob (& Rico) moved into the 'hood just this past February and Suvi has lived in Tres Lagos since last June.  
They are both moving up in their careers, have padded their bank account, bought a new house & are expecting their first child very soon.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 508493

Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:35 am

That's a great picture of Rico riding shotgun. He's so eager to go to work. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 12612

Quote :
... expecting their first child very soon.

I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:27 am

Cher wrote:
That's a great picture of Rico riding shotgun. He's so eager to go to work.

Which is more than I can say for the grouchy-arse human next to him, Cher! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 97206

Added on Saturday 5/30 @ 10:45am:

I was able to play for a little while late last night, so here's the latest with the Roarkes: Jacob, Suvi & Rico...

Rico is such a good boy in the tub.
I like how he's looks up at Suvi (often) while she's bathing him. I love you

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 Rico-Suvi_Bathtime_zpst4c76ac9

If you haven't downloaded NixNivi's way cool trampoline (The Sim Bouncer) yet, you really should.
I love having it in my game and my Sims enjoy it mucho, too! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 12612

Jacob
- having a blast on the trampoline and earning body points -

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 Jacob_Trampoline_zpsd8sdfq33

Update on the Roarkes:
Jacob has been promoted to a Draftsman and Suvi has been promoted to Lieutenant.
The happy couple were blessed with a new family member just before midnight last night.  Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 508493

Do follow me HERE to see a pic of their wee new addition... Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 989890
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:06 pm

sugah wrote:
Look how happy the pittie is to be going to work
He Does look happy!

Quote :
I like how he's looks up at Suvi (often) while she's bathing him.

He is so cute! Also, Jacob looks happy on the trampoline! I love that object-the Sims love it too-it's a good thing that they can get fun at the same time as body skill/fitness!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Sandy wrote:
I love that object-the Sims love it too-it's a good thing that they can get fun at the same time as body skill/fitness!

Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 637989 Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 357604

You know, I've not been able to fire up my game in so long, I'm worried I've forgotten most of my Tres Lagos families and their lives.
Good thing I have index cards made up on all the key players. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 922586

I'm feeling inspired to play again, upon catching up in Sandy & Cher's threads (though I have so much more catching up to do in both our Game Antics & Experiment in SP Genetics threads Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 804361 ).

I'm hoping things will slow down soon, so I may finally be able to get back to some of my favorite SIMfams. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 266736
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 8:32 pm

I have been gone so long, I'd forgotten how darling some of the families I'd been playing are. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 508493

But imagine my surprise when I discovered all of my Photobucket images showing up again!
What happened? Was there an outrage against the phenomenal membership fee Photobucket was demanding?
I can't tell you how happy I am to find all our our site images back in place. dancintrio
When I came on the last time, all of mine were gone and I couldn't bear to re-upload every last one to a new file storage.
The thought of doing so was absolutely overwhelming to me! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 729422
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 12:38 am

Hey Sugah! *hugs* As I understand it, they released some kind of 'fix' and other servers just had to deploy it and it would restore the ability to share photos from there...not sure what prompted them to change it, but once the server here had deployed the fix people who hadn't already moved to other services, their images came back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 9:29 am

Welcome back Sugah!! You have been sorely missed! Hope you are well I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 4:09 pm

Timster wrote:
Hey Sugah! *hugs* As I understand it, they released some kind of 'fix' and other servers just had to deploy it and it would restore the ability to share photos from there...not sure what prompted them to change it, but once the server here had deployed the fix people who hadn't already moved to other services, their images came back.

Tim, I can not tell you how GREAT that is to hear!
The idea of replacing all of my/our images for every single download, etc., etc., was just too exhausting to think about.
I do NOT think I could have dealt with such an endeavor...AT ALL!
What a relief it all worked out. bluwhew!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 5:36 pm

Is that you dear Sugah? I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 10:56 pm

SANDY!!! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 284699
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 9:20 am

Grykon wrote:
As I understand it, they released some kind of 'fix' and other servers just had to deploy it and it would restore the ability to share photos from there...not sure what prompted them to change it, but once the server here had deployed the fix people who hadn't already moved to other services, their images came back.

Hmm.  I wish I had known that before I left Photobucket.  I tried to get all my photos from them, but they never sent them, so many of them got lost. Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 971462

Sugah wrote:

When I came on the last time, all of mine were gone and I couldn't bear to re-upload every last one to a new file storage.
The thought of doing so was absolutely overwhelming to me! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 729422

Exactly.  Especially with a chaotic home life.  There's just not enough energy for a lengthy project.

Edit: Mine are all still there! I'm so surprised because I told them to close my account. I'm happy they didn't listen! Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 578473
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugah's Sim Antics   Sugah's Sim Antics - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugah's Sim Antics
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next