Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Astral Faery wrote:
Well you guys have me beat by 2 or 3 times! I have 2.52GB - 305 folders and 6114 files.

Addiction is a horrible thing! Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 774807

I'm surprised that you don't have more, except that maybe specializing in Medieval, you only have the related and appropriate files.
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:54 am

Well, yes, that is just my medieval game and everything in it is period related. I have a game on my other account, as well, but it's not that big, I don't think. My old game (before the last two reinstalls), was horrible. I can't remember how much I had, but I had a few stories going on at the time and also had both modern and medieval things in it. It was running pretty slow, too. I remember getting so frustrated trying to do wardrobe or hair changes for my story characters - taking a sim to the mirror to change hair or to the clothing rack to change an outift - it took forever for things to load and then it took equally forever to click through everything. Maybe that's why the medieval thing is good for me. Because although I'm collecting quite a few pretty outfits, there is nowhere near as much content available for medieval as there is for modern. That keeps me limited - which is a good thing!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Mine is 3.12 GB, 8425 files in 180 folders (the number of folders surprises me!) My game loads in about 6 minutes. I ended up using the anygame starter to make a second game for my historical downloads, because I got tired of sifting through them in the game. I haven't complete sorted the modern in the ancient and vice versa yet. It's almost as big 2.84 and 7700.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:15 pm

SimEm wrote:
I ended up using the anygame starter to make a second game for my historical downloads,

Been wanting to try the anygame starter, but the instructions overwhelm me. affraid
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:58 am

Really? I thought it seemed pretty easy when I set mine up. As I remember it just gives you options and you choose which ones you want. Maybe I just didn't ready the instructions. Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 128862 I recently reinstalled my game, because it was having some annoying issues. I think I may have to redo the anygame starter before I can get into my second game...
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Melanie Drianna (Adrianna's beauty) and Phyl Manning (Caleb's creation) are sharing a house as roommates. Melanie is a Family/Pisces Artist/Arts sim and Phyl is a Fortune/Scorpio athletic/Fitness sim. Here they are, serving lunch to the sims who came to welcome them: Lucas Black and a non-celeb sim.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Snapshot_faf6cd8e_baf78afd

Meanwhile, Jacqueline Moineau (Fortune/Gemini) is embarking on a Pirate career (her hobby is fitness, too). She started out as a ship's cook, continued as sailmaker and carpenter, and is now a gunner - studying to become bosun.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Snapshot_9afbdad5_fafbe99d

Jacqueline Moineau??? Well, Moineau is French for Sparrow and here she is with Jack. You will be seeing more of them in September. Why September? If you don't know, you'll just have to wait. Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 553217 If you do know, just keep it to yourself for the moment. Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 128862
Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Snapshot_9afbdad5_3afc14fc

Remember Don Aster? He's the guy that his sister and his cousins just can't stand. But then Jessica Rabbit had him over and he's been a real pushover - 3 bolts each way!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Snapshot_d546f398_3b03c7e1

Don, you are sooooo doomed! She'll be adding you to her skein of 20 WooHoos, then dropping you like a rock! Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 729422
Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Snapshot_d546f398_bb03c8af
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:09 am

ilikefishfood wrote:
SimEm wrote:
I ended up using the anygame starter to make a second game for my historical downloads,

Been wanting to try the anygame starter, but the instructions overwhelm me. affraid

Just remember to make backups!

And also - for your anygames, make sure you don't delete the 'anygame' id if you're manually deleting things from your file (like the cache files) - and more importantly - your main game id - these little files tell your games which one they are. I accidentally deleted one of my id files from an anygame - everything was gone. It wasn't a biggie, because I had only set it up to do one thing and I had finished it a long time ago. I like the anygames - they are great for making a lot basegame (or only a couple of EPs) only or for testing things in different game environments.

Don deserves no better - you've seen his antics in my game. Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 12612
Would Jacqueline be my little pirate girl? If so, I love the way you set her up with her career and hobby choices. I love you
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:26 am

Astral Faery wrote:
Would Jacqueline be my little pirate girl? If so, I love the way you set her up with her career and hobby choices. I love you

Yar, that's her, missy. A real pirate wench! laughin

BTW, the guy in the bomb defusing outfit at the table with her is Robert Downey Jr. - they do have a little bit of a thing going - not much. The other guy is Maksim C., who keeps showing up. They have two bolts, but he's already married.

Glad you like what I'm doing with Don. Actually, she did chat up a Don, but it was a NPC. This gave me the idea to teleport Don Aster in, with the results you see. laughin I knew a 5th grade teacher who, to fill up an extra day at the end of the year (because of snow days), thought that Roger Rabbit would be an appropriate DVD to keep the kids entertained... Well... No verklempt
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:47 pm

This was so much fun, as always, Mac!
I so enjoy your celebrity Sims mingling with those downloaded from our talented team here.

Jacqueline Moineau (aka Sparrow) ... Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 21650
She is such a lovely Sim by our Ari.

Love Jack Sparrow! Who was his creator? And of Robert Downey Jr?
I downloaded the BEST Keanu Reeves one time. Need to find him again...

Thank you for sharing what's been going on in your game, sir!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 461171
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:56 pm

Sugah wrote:
Love Jack Sparrow! Who was his creator?

Heeeeeres Jack! (we need a pirate smiley)

http://modthesims.info/d/196336

There's also another Jack Sparrow on MTS.

There are a couple of Keanu Reeves on MTS. Another, listed on Sims2Wiki was deleted by the creator on MTS.

Vera Marina had a Robert Downey Jr. on MTS, and it may have been the one I used. She has, however, deleted it (It appears as if she has stripped all of her content out of MTS. What a pity Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 729422 , there was no better celeb creator than her! Maybe she's moved to some other site)
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:19 am

Unfortunately, Necrodog removed his/her content. Do you remember if the hair came with the download .zip Mac?
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:41 am

Autumnelle wrote:
Unfortunately, Necrodog removed his/her content. Do you remember if the hair came with the download .zip Mac?

I checked out the sims2pack, it looks like it doesn't include much hair or clothing. I think you're out of luck. There is this one

http://www.modthesims.info/d/104098

but it doesn't seem to be as good.

It's a shame when creators pull their stuff off the site. Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 503793
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Quote :
I accidentally deleted one of my id files from an anygame - everything was gone.

I made that same mistake twice. Once when I was clearing out thumbnail files, then just a couple of weeks ago when I got a notion to reinstall my game. I saved the neighborhoods, but forgot that id file. I think if I set it up again I can just plop in my neighborhood and downloads folders and everything will be okay. I'm glad I didn't lose everything,

You have such an interesting group of sims, Mac. it's always interesting to read about who's meeting who in your game!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:00 pm

I've started Toni's creation Brandon as a new sim. He's Brandon Fish (seemed appropriate for ilikefishfood Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 128862 ) I've actually known a couple of people with that surname. My wife suggested a medical career - World Famous S(t)urgeon or a musical career as a Piano Tuna. Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 97206

Her brother is an even worse punster than I, and she has to survive us both.

Anyway, I've made him a Fortune/Aries Oceanography/Fitness sim, and he's advanced to level 3.

The highlight was when Heli Keijunen - a fictional (maybe not very) Miss Finland was among those welcoming him. They have really hit it off!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Snapshot_bb07a06e_3b07c470

Already BFFs with two bolts. OMG! OMG! OMG! Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Snapshot_bb07a06e_5b07c566

For those interested in this blonde vision, here is the link to the MTS page:

http://www.modthesims.info/d/432338
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:51 am

Mac wrote:
It's a shame when creators pull their stuff off the site. Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 503793

Yes, it is. I think Necrodog has just moved on to TS3, through. He/She has a blog, but it only contains items for TS3. Too bad, really!

Em wrote:
You have such an interesting group of sims, Mac. it's always interesting to read about who's meeting who in your game!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 357604

Mac wrote:
Already BFFs with two bolts. OMG! OMG! OMG! Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 508493

They do make quite the stunning couple! Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 12612
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:37 am

mac wrote:
My wife suggested a medical career - World Famous S(t)urgeon or a musical career as a Piano Tuna.

LOL!! Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 99672

Aw, Brandon and Heli do look very cute together. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Sir Mac wrote:
Heeeeeres Jack! (we need a pirate smiley)

Thank you, dahling, and I shall look into a pirate smiley for us here.
Good idea!
Bummed out about Captain Jack's hair & ensemble being removed by Necrodog. :(

Quote :
World Famous S(t)urgeon or a musical career as a Piano Tuna.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 683951

Quote :
It's a shame when creators pull their stuff off the site.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 357604

Unless, of course, there is an issue with the site that goes against their very moral fiber and/or compromises their integrity.
For example, a recolorist started offering his/her downloads at a FREE site, but it later becomes a PAY site, and the creator has HUGE issues with pay sites.
Or, there may be too much drama &/or nastiness, and the creator decides he/she does not want to be a party to such nonsense ... such poor, childish, unnecessary behavior.
Then I could understand why creators must pull their downloads from a particular site.

Anyhoo, where was I? Oh...

Heli Keijunen, your Miss Finland, is lovely!

Quote :
Already BFFs with two bolts. OMG! OMG! OMG!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 99672

I'm definitely going to check Heli out over at MTS2.
Thank you for providing her link.

And thank you for sharing, as always, Sir Mac!
Fun stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:02 pm

Sugah wrote:
Or, there may be too much drama &/or nastiness, and the creator decides he/she does not want to be a party to such nonsense ... such poor, childish, unnecessary behavior.
Then I could understand why creators must pull their downloads from a particular site.

And thank you, Sugah, for hosting/creating such a wonderful, friendly, supporting site. I'm not sure how you've done it, except for all of the remarkable and wonderful people who post here. Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 701517

There are so many sites (I won't mention names) that are full of flamers and other mean-spirited nastiness. Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 515704

This one is a joy to visit and participate in! Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 366915
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Awwww...Mac!
I was having a rather crummy morning.
Reading your most generous, thoughful, warm & wonderful comments has brightened my day.

I appreciate everything you've said and am so happy & thankful you feel that way.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 154182

Quote :
I'm not sure how you've done it, except for all of the remarkable and wonderful people who post here.

You are most assuredly to be counted amongst the wonderful folks who make Sugah's Place what it is.
Thank you for being here with us, good sir.

Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Oh how incredibly awesome to see one of my simmies in your hood Mac! I am so flattered! Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 12612 I feel like a proud parent! laughin Thank you for the honour fine Sir.

I'm so lovin' Jessica Rabbit and Jack Sparrow...who if they're anything like their (screen) characters are both rather outgoing! What a perfect match!

And Ari, I totally recognized Priate Girl (Jacqueline)....she was that pretty orphan from your Kingdom. Anastasia was it? She's just lovely.

Great updates Mac! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:23 am

ilikefishfood wrote:
Oh how incredibly awesome to see one of my simmies in your hood Mac! I am so flattered! Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 12612 I feel like a proud parent!

Yeah - that's the feeling I get. Perfect analogy, Toni!

I think it's really cool that you made Jacqueline/Anastasia a pirate in your game, Mac. To me, for unknown reasons, that's the only thing that fits for her. And she may have a future with Jack Sparrow! How cool is that?
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Not only can Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman kindle a star-crossed romance, but so can Beren Erchamion and Luthien Tinuviel from Tolkein's Silmarillion. They're both Paranormal (she a Police Psychic and he a Douser). Here they welcome a new sim, Ariana Woodfae. (Thank you Ari!) Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 243713
Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Snapshot_55b9afda_1b1510a2

Later on they served her dinner...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Snapshot_55b9afda_5b15120b

In the morning, what did they find but a magic lamp! sunny After using a charge apiece, they both agreed that a perfect recipient of the lamp with one remaining charge should be Ariana! Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 12612
Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Screenshot-4
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:59 pm

Lucky Ariana! Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 12612
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Aw, how totally cool! Thank you for downloading and playing Ari, Mac. I love you
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:11 am

I love watching the sims in your 'hood mingle. I wonder what Ariana will do with that wish...Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 467633.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next