Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaroneous

Aaroneous

Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:57 pm

I think EA was trying to make TS2 witches resemble the witches from The Wizard of Oz and in my option failed. I think Mod the Sims has mods to remove the skins and auras.
Back to top Go down
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:29 am

Just a quick update with no real story line... Lately maikkij and I have been watching Game of Thrones. Although I gave up on the books, I finally relented and we're just finishing season 1. I've even put three characters into my 'hood: Jon Snow, Catelyn Stark, and Daenerys Targaryen - all by Namiex3 on MTS2. I more or less took them the way they came, with the exception of Daenerys, whom I worked over quite a bit. Anyway, Jon Snow is out of character here (not honoring the celibate vow of the Night's Watch). He and Toni's Angelica   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 243713  are becoming quite an item. Jon is Knowledge/Scorpio Military(2)/Science. Angelica is Knowledge/Virgo Education(8)/Science.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 JonSnowAngelicaChristoph_zps9edb4ccb

And SimEm's Sabien  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 243713 is now engaged to Stella Walker ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 243713 Anne Langerak at LowiSims) He is Popularity/Gemini CruiseShipIndustry(4)/Dance ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 243713 to EliseLuong for the career). Stella is Family/Pisces Veterinarian(7)/Science
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 SabienEmersonStellaWalkerEngaged_zps9399650b

Ari's Leaf  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 243713 and Elle's Blossom  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 243713 are engaged. She's Pleasure/Pisces and he's Family/Pisces. They're in similar careers - he's NaturalScience(5)/Nature and she's a bit more nautical Oceanography(9)/Science
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 LeafEricksonBlossomAutumnEngaged_zpse0ef3746

Although I'm taking a break from breeding my sims - bawling babies and terrible toddlers - I couldn't resist having Toni's Neil  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 243713 and Jen's Giada  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 243713 having an offspring. They're both just so beautiful  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 508493 (Giada's one of the loveliest ever  wow!  ) that I'm sure they'll make beautiful babies. Can't really tell yet whether Ginny Jenni will be a knockout or not, have to wait until she's a teenager to be sure. Neil is Family/Scorpio Architecture(10)/Arts and Giada is Knowledge/Virgo Science(10)/Science. Normally I'd retire them, but now they have a daughter to raise. Ginny has uncles Marcello and Nico and cousins Vincent, Guido, and Angelique. Nobody messes with Ginny!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 971462 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 GinnyJenniandParents_zpsd795300d

Last edited by mac on Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 1:02 pm

Precious screenshots, always entertaining, thank you for letting us have these peeks into your game.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 12679 
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 6:17 am

It's been awesome to finally catch up!

Pirate Reef is actually Ari's offering...and my my, isn't he dashing!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 12612 

I do love seeing my simmies in game. Angelica looks like she's quite smitten there! laughin And how lovely for Neil and Giada! Yaaaay babies!!!  dancintrio 

Love reading about the happenings in that exciting hood of yours Mac! Looking forward to the next installment already!  sunny 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 6:59 am

ilikefishfood wrote:
Pirate Reef is actually Ari's offering...and my my, isn't he dashing!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 12612 

Oops! My bad!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 804361 But with Reef (aka Jean Lafitte) and Miranda Moon both being Ari's creations, their babies - and I think there gotta be some - will be awesome!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 508493
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:31 am

Speaking of Game of Thrones, I ran across a download the other day of the Stark family. I can't remember where now. It was a themed site for medieval type downloads, like Plumbob Keep or a blog maybe. If you're interested I can try to find them again.

I like the Leaf and Blossom themed names. If they have children, giving them nature themed names could be a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:46 pm

Toni and Kostos Nevis' little boy has grown from a toddler into a child. Nico Genni is helping with the festivities.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 ChrisNevisChildBirthday_zpsd6b6b0a2

And Toni has published several novels. I'm sure that the setting and the view out of the window are an inspiration
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 ToniOnPuter_zps21e2d045

In my last post, I showed the start of a romance between Toni's Angelica  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 243713 and John Snow (by Namiex3 on MTS2). She's Knowledge/Virgo Education(10)/Science and he's Knowledge/Scorpio Military(4)/Science. She invited him over and was putting moves on him even before they got into the house.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 SnowJob1_zpsd54d0209

Then a romantic dinner
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 SnowJob2_zps05cc713e

And a torrid but tender "make session"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 SnowJob3_zps36c34f5bMac's 'Hood - Page 33 SnowJob4_zpsb3e54c50
He's moved in with her now. The recipient of a "Snow Job"?  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 97206 

Sandy Simmer's self-sim   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 243713  (Family/Aquarius Education(3)/Games) came home from work with Angelica. They're already good friends. Never underestimate the power of a good backrub!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 Snapshot_de769cba_c046bbd0_zpsa681e255

Remember Germain Depardieu? The child who inherited dad's massive schnozz? Well, he's now grown into a teen. But as a child he became very good friends with Agatha Peel (the daughter of Emma Peel and Hugh Laurie). She's here to cheer him on as he passes an important birthday.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 GermainGrowsIntoTeen_zpsa4c97607

He could jump the gun and go off to college, but... The site overseer (that's me!) decided to have him wait until she's a teen, too! Just too good a romance to pass by. And - you never know - sometimes the little girls who are - beauty challenged - turn out to grow up into really striking women  wow! We'll just have to wait and see. Next cycle 'round, she'll be turning into a teen - and I don't think they'll be dancing like this!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 GermainAgathaDancing_zpsc6e97662
For the moment, I'm forgoing plastic surgery and just letting "nature" take its course.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 9:41 am

Aaron wrote:
I think Mod the Sims has mods to remove the skins and auras.

I think you are right, Aaron.
Right before my old desktop went kaput, I believe Elle sent the links to me.
I can not abide the witches' auras, as I find them terribly distracting.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 85797 
I need to locate that particular mod again...

Mac wrote:
And Toni has published several novels. I'm sure that the setting and the view out of the window are an inspiration.

I'll say! Niiiiiice!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 364821 

Quote :
Sandy Simmer's self-sim  (Family/Aquarius Education(3)/Games) came home from work with Angelica.

How cool that you have Sandy's Simself, Mac!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 940149 

Jon Snow is one of my fave characters from A Song of Fire and Ice series by George R. R. Martin.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 12612 
I like his Simself version. Great find!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 21650 

Quote :
For the moment, I'm forgoing plastic surgery and just letting "nature" take its course.

A gamblin' man, are ya?  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 97206 

Thank you for sharing, captain.
I always enjoy catching up in Mac's 'Hood!
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:20 pm

Great update Mac! And thanks for including one of my self sim lol!! Hope once you are settled in your new home you will update again!

My game is going through a period of unrest haha...I keep starting neighborhoods over for some reason. I had you and Maikki all settled etc etc and now I'm starting over again :)
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:34 pm

SandySimmer wrote:
I had you and Maikki all settled etc etc and now I'm starting over again

Sorry you're having trouble with your 'hood(s). We haven't moved yet - moving date 7/14-7/16. Will probably fly the kitties out a week before!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 408427  bluwhew!  Some of my simmies now have grandchildren!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 827319

Here's another update for my 'hood. I've finished winter and am starting a whole new cycle of my simmies. It's spring!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 366915 
George Yehsreh ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 243713 Tim) and Jen Driann (Self-sim by Jen  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 243713 We really miss your contributions!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 729422) and their new twins - Charlie  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 74257 and Adrianna
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 JenDriannGeorgeYehsrehTwins_zps92f69a5b

Hysterical Paroxysim and Claire Danes adopted Raymond a while ago. Here he becomes a teen. Claire wasn't around, but Delphy came by to help celebrate.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 RaymondHystericalDanes_zps68fe3f94

Simone (nee Broadswood-Smythe) and Owen McAfee (promoted from a teenager submitted by Toni  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 243713) and their son Gethin (first grandchild in the 'hood) who's now a child.  
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 SimoneOwenGethin_zps44c27c45

Jessica Biel and Michael J Fox have had a little girl, Citrine. Jessica's now at the top of the NatSci career, came home in her 'Ecological Guru' outfit and immediately was nursing Citrine. "Hmmm, tastes like figs"  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 97206 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 JessicaCitrineTastesLikeFigs_zps846a6782

You may remember Fred Weasley, a born-in-game sim (son of Ron and Nisa Weasley) and Toni a born-in-game (daughter of Nerissa and Nathaniel Broadswood-Smythe and sister to Simone above). Here Nisa caught the two teenagers trying out new things...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 NisaTeapot_zps6dd1c084

But they went to college together and became engaged
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 FredToniEngagement_zpsa559620f

They're out of college now and Fred's moved in with Toni. Next cycle around we just might see another wedding and Nerissa might have another grandchild - a first child of two born-in-game sims!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 FredWeasleyToniBS_zps93b07040

Maybe another update from the Boston Area. But then the next update just might come from Minnesota!  bluwhew!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:55 am

...and Jen Driann (Self-sim by Jen   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 243713  We really miss your contributions!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 729422 )

Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 357604 

Jen's fabulous Sims and wonderful lots are truly missed here, Mac, especially now that Miss Faery is on a (hopefully, only temporary  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 266736 ) hiatus from creating.

Quote :
...came home in her 'Ecological Guru' outfit and immediately was nursing Citrine. "Hmmm, tastes like figs"  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 97206 ...

Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 683951 

Quote :
Here Nisa caught the two teenagers trying out new things...

affraid 

Quote :
But they went to college together and became engaged...

Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 922586 

Quote :
Maybe another update from the Boston Area. But then the next update just might come from Minnesota!  

Wherever your updates may come from, I remain ever grateful and appreciative to have you here sharing your Sim antics with us, Mac.
You and Maikki are such an important part of this little forum. For your devotion to SP, I remain honored and thankful.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 711747

ThanksforSharing 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:58 pm

Just had to post this... Do you remember Germain Depardieu (daddy's schnozz and all) being really taken by little Agatha Peel (the daughter of Hugh Laurie and Emma Peel)?
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 GermainAgathaDancing_zpsc6e97662

Agatha was no winner in the looks department...  affraid 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 AgathaAsChild_zps22816f9e

But then she turned into a teen. I gave her a new hairdo and a touch of makeup - but no plastic surgery! She'll never be a fashion model but has promise as a musician. Anyway, Germain is quite smitten  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 508493  with her - 2 bolts and probably more to come. He'll almost certainly follow in dad's and mom's (Audrey Tautou) footsteps and be a world famous cook! They'll both be creative - food for the tastebuds and food for the ears!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 940149 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 AgathaGermain_zps9d4c4dd1

And a Mothers' Day salute to his mom (Audrey Tautou) and her mom (Emma Peel)!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 7255 (Just in case nobody's noticed - I do become quite enamored of my sims!)
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:28 am

It is always a satisfying treat to have these tours of Mac's 'Hood. They are always entertaining. Thanks so much for sharing here, Mac. (And I am always very curious as to resulting offspring.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:13 am

mac wrote:
Jessica's now at the top of the NatSci career, came home in her 'Ecological Guru' outfit and immediately was nursing Citrine. "Hmmm, tastes like figs"

laughin 

I tend to find myself invested in my simmies' lives, too, and find myself really enjoying it when they enjoy themselves. Germain and Agatha dancing together is adorable. I also really like the picture of Nisa standing there with her hands on her hips when she caught the teenagers on the couch. I can only imagine the look on her face!

Nonni, seeing how the offspring turn out is one the things I most love about playing. Even if they're not always movie star attractive, it's fun to see what they inherited from their parents and how the change as they grow up.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 2:46 pm

Nonni wrote:
And I am always very curious as to resulting offspring.

It seems to me that (and more experienced players help and correct me here) "Celebrity Sims" don't always have the most attractive offspring. Maybe a lot of the creativity and special additions are going into making them look like the celeb in question. In my 'hood, Humphrey Bogart's son was pretty homely, the daughter of Bill Clinton and Lady Gaga needed plastic surgery, Agatha Peel is the daughter of Emma Peel and Hugh Laurie, and Germain Depardieu is the son of Gerard Depardieu and Audrey Tautou.

Sometimes, however, things work out, especially if the child is of the same gender as a non-celeb parent. Penny Connery (daughter of Sean Connery and Ari's Trinity) is lovely! The sims contributed by the creators on this site do seem to have good-looking offspring!

(Ari's Trinity can be found on Hunter's site - we miss you, Hunter!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 729422 )

Just a note on Stella Walker and Sabien, above. Ari's Ayleth invited Stella over - they're both veterinarians. They immediately hit it off (3 bolts - Stella was only 2 with Sabien) and Stella moved in with Ayleth and broke off her engagement to Sabien  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 729422 Funny thing though, Sabien started really hanging out outside Ayleth's house - almost like he was stalking...  verklempt
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:15 am

Mac wrote:
(Just in case nobody's noticed - I do become quite enamored of my sims!)

Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 683951 

I think we totally picked up on that, Mac!  girlwinkin 

Cher wrote:
I tend to find myself invested in my simmies' lives, too, and find myself really enjoying it when they enjoy themselves.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 147390  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 4322 

Nonni wrote:
And I am always very curious as to resulting offspring.
Cher wrote:
Nonni, seeing how the offspring turn out is one the things I most love about playing.

Me, too, Nonni & Cher. It's the first thing I thought of when I saw Depardieu & Agatha together...
What will their offspring look like?  affraid

Mac wrote:
"Celebrity Sims" don't always have the most attractive offspring. Maybe a lot of the creativity and special additions are going into making them look like the celeb in question.

I think that's true. When masks and all kinds of CC & extreme changes are made, etc., etc., it often leads to scary offspring.

Mac wrote:
The sims contributed by the creators on this site do seem to have good-looking offspring!

We truly are blessed to have some very talented Sim creators here, Mac.
I don't know what I'd do without the Ladies of Sugah's Place!
Thank you for your ongoing support, Captain. It means so much.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 711747 

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 10:25 am

Cher wrote:
Nonni, seeing how the offspring turn out is one the things I most love about playing. Even if they're not always movie star attractive, it's fun to see what they inherited from their parents and how the change as they grow up.

Me too! That's one of my favorite parts of playing!

Mac wrote:
It seems to me that (and more experienced players help and correct me here) "Celebrity Sims" don't always have the most attractive offspring. Maybe a lot of the creativity and special additions are going into making them look like the celeb in question.

I agree. I've seen that too. Sometimes it takes a lot of adjustments in bodyshop to make a sim look a certain way and unfortunately adjustments made to adult sims don't translate well when you age them down.

Mac wrote:
They immediately hit it off (3 bolts - Stella was only 2 with Sabien) and Stella moved in with Ayleth and broke off her engagement to Sabien Funny thing though, Sabien started really hanging out outside Ayleth's house - almost like he was stalking... verklempt

laughin  Poor Sabien!

Sugah wrote:

Me, too, Nonni & Cher. It's the first thing I thought of when I saw Depardieu & Agatha together...
What will their offspring look like? affraid

I'm curious about that too. They both are unique looking, but in such different ways. I kind of wonder if their genetics might cancel out. Like he had a very prominent, but hers is more flat, maybe their offspring might end up with something in the middle.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 940149 
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 10:53 am

SimEm wrote:
I'm curious about that too. They both are unique looking, but in such different ways.  I kind of wonder if their genetics might cancel out.  Like he had a very prominent, but hers is more flat, maybe their offspring might end up with something in the middle.   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 940149 

I'm definitely going to pair them up, but... they're just teens, then have to do university, then hook up, and then you really can't tell what the offspring will look like until they're at least children and maybe teens. Playing cycles of 5 days will take some time to get there (unless I make an exception). At any rate I'll almost certainly be posting from Minnesota by the time I have some pics to show.  bluwhew!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:00 am

Enjoyed seeing pictures of your new rounds of play!
George Yehsreh and Jen had twins!! Woooo...they are adorable of course

Your picture reminds me that I still haven't had anyone in the natural Science career!! lol

Can't wait to see the next steps of Fred and Toni, they are so cute together!

Germaine and Agatha are adorable in their own Sim way too!!  I love you 

Thanks for sharing the update!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:53 pm

Hermione Granger and Ari's ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 243713 ) Zephyr are engaged.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 HermioneGrangerZephyrWoodleyEngagement_zpsd52ed31a

Meanwhile, Ethan Stiefel ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 243713 Toni) and Gillian Murphy are headed off for work. You would think that a classy outfit like ABT could afford dressing rooms for their stars, but Gillian and Ethan had to change at home. BTW, Gillian is off to her final day of work for a while - she has a bun(head)  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 97206  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 804361 in the oven!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EthanGillianDressedForWork_zps5a8691f4

Ethan is talking to the next generation of dancers... "Stop it, you have the baby doing pas de chats and it hurts!"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EthanTalkingToBelly_zps27551ef9

When a dancer is pregnant, she doesn't change into a leotard to practice (probably just as well). Gillian's now in the music/dance zone and is as lovely as ever - even pointing her toe in a sneaker! Take it from me - a dancing girl is a dancing girl is a dancing girl!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 12612  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 508493 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 GillianInZone_zps5ee13849

Gillian and Ethan now have a baby girl, Natalia. No picture, since all babies (especially sim babies) look alike.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 971462
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Mac wrote:
You would think that a classy outfit like ABT could afford dressing rooms for their stars, but Gillian and Ethan had to change at home.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 99672 

I like the picture of Ethan talking to the bun(head), though it looks a lot like he might be lecturing more than talking.  No laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:38 pm

Cher64 wrote:
I like the picture of Ethan talking to the bun(head), though it looks a lot like he might be lecturing more than talking.  No laughin

He's actually waving, but from the side view it might look as though he was making a point.
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Boy I missed a lot in here! Awww...George and Jen got married and had twins? Grats to them! Wonderful updates Mac! I don't know how you do it...Guess I need to get back into the game and try it your way (one season one family).
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 3:22 pm

Mainly, the thing is to have fun! And I do tend to treat my sims very nicely. Keep 'em alive forever with green stuff, etc. Look for good pairings then let nature take its course. Many of the stories just emerge from my head, although occasionally I'll have an idea and nudge my simmies more than a bit.

Many thanks for George Yehsreh! I'm always having difficulty coming up with surnames for my sims - I do try to make them have some relationship to the name of their creator, thus all the Drianns, the Asters, the Fishes, even Zucchero (Italian for sugar, for Sofia, Sugah's Miss Italy) etc. "Yehsreh" is inspired! And I bet he has sweet kisses!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 338947 Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 97206
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:39 pm

mac wrote:
Mainly, the thing is to have fun! And I do tend to treat my sims very nicely. Keep 'em alive forever with green stuff, etc. Look for good pairings then let nature take its course. Many of the stories just emerge from my head, although occasionally I'll have an idea and nudge my simmies more than a bit.

Many thanks for George Yehsreh! I'm always having difficulty coming up with surnames for my sims - I do try to make them have some relationship to the name of their creator, thus all the Drianns, the Asters, the Fishes, even Zucchero (Italian for sugar, for Sofia, Sugah's Miss Italy) etc. "Yehsreh" is inspired! And I bet he has sweet kisses!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 338947 Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 97206

Some good words of wisdom there! Sometimes people lose sight of it being a game! Which should mean to relax! lol

Glad you liked the name...Good surnames can be such a challenge as you said...one of the worst things I hated the most when I use to DM AD&D was coming up with names for NPCs...man it was always a nightmare. Sims is probably worst though...cause there are so many of them! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next