Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 6:39 pm

I was referring to downloaded careers, in particular, but I agree with you about Maxi's Dance and Oceanography careers from Freetime (one of my fave EPs, btw) having cool uniforms.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 12612 

I shall check out FennShysa's Espionage careers at MTS2, since you said she has some interesting career costumes.
Thank you!

I saw the knitted dress recolors of AriesFlare.
I know how much you like knit dresses.
I have been meaning to do a few more recolors of THIS one for you!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 584675

Quote :
BTW - You know who   was definitely a 3P!

Oh, I have no doubt, good sir!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 422794
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:48 pm

Sugah wrote:
I have been meaning to do a few more recolors of THIS one for you!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 584675

droolin Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 97206

BTW, I knew you were referring to downloaded careers. Most of them don't bother too much with cossies. Too much work. Nonetheless, I still think that the Maxis Dance Career beats all!  wow!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:45 pm

mac wrote:
I'm definitely going to pair them up, but... they're just teens, then have to do university, then hook up, and then you really can't tell what the offspring will look like until they're at least children and maybe teens. Playing cycles of 5 days will take some time to get there (unless I make an exception). At any rate I'll almost certainly be posting from Minnesota by the time I have some pics to show. bluwhew!

laughin  Sorry, I guess we were getting ahead of things. No, rush.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 97206 

mac wrote:
Mainly, the thing is to have fun! And I do tend to treat my sims very nicely. Keep 'em alive forever with green stuff, etc. Look for good pairings then let nature take its course. Many of the stories just emerge from my head, although occasionally I'll have an idea and nudge my simmies more than a bit.

That's actually pretty similar to my playing philosophy, except I don't keep my sims alive forever and maybe sometimes it seems like I don't treat them so very nicely, but that's just when I'm playing challenges and am making them work their way up (hopefully) to a better life. I like it when nature takes its course and stories emerge naturally . . . of course they do sometimes require a nudge (or many nudges, in some cases!) I've also been playing each household a season at a time, except I have a mod that makes seasons 3 days long instead of 5. I downloaded it when I was thinking of a calendar system where one day= on month and with 3 days/seasons I would get 12 months in the year. Now I keep it in just because 3 days/ family works well with the time I usually have to play in one setting.

Cher wrote:
I open the book up to a random page and pick one from that page, or at least starting from that letter of the alphabet.

I've done that before too. Phone books are also handy for finding names. I bought a baby name book when I was pregnant with my son with the main ulterior motive of using it for sims names.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 738528 Online name generators like the one Sugah posted a link to are really helpful. I have to say though I am not to creative with surnames. Some of my sims do have some really lame and obvious, uninspired last names.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 100574 
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:08 pm

Mac wrote:
AriesFlare on MTS2 has done some wonderful stuff that my sims use almost daily:

When I checked out your link, I discovered I already had some those meals. However, I discovered many I didn't have. Thanks for sharing. I'm always interested in the content others like to use. I also like to download a lot of meals. I would get bored if I had to eat the same few meals all the time. I'm sure my simmies would, as well, so I like to give them a good variety.

Mac wrote:
I have the rule about the 3 "P"s: Petite, perky, and looks great in a knit dress. (Sorry about that 3rd "P").

Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 99672 

Thank you for the links to custom careers. I downloaded one many years ago and it didn't work. I haven't tried any since then, but you have so many that sound like fun. I'm going to have to try some again.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:38 pm

Cher64 wrote:
Thank you for the links to custom careers. I downloaded one many years ago and it didn't work. I haven't tried any since then, but you have so many that sound like fun. I'm going to have to try some again.

The main problem with the custom careers is getting the simmies to permanent platinum. The easiest is to use a magic lamp. I only use the lamp charges to provide permanent platinum to the simmies in custom careers. The others will get the permanent platinum the usual way.

The other way is to set an appropriate LTW. $100K is easy in the high-earning careers - especially if the sim is a fortune sim, maxing out all 7 skills is hard, unless the career really requires a lot of skills already - it helps if they're a knowledge sim, too. A popularity sim can make it with 20 best friends, and earn a lot of points doing so.

My simmies eat broccoli-pasta-chicken like it's going out of style (cooking level 2). Cooking 10 is required for the subs. MTS2 does have a lot of foods, though.

A couple of my favorites for breakfast: Feijao and Caramel-Apple-Pecan Waffles.   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 883392  The Feijao is available at cooking level 2 and can also be lunch. The waffles are available at cooking level 3.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:55 am

I have the Feijao, but not the waffles. In my old game, my sims would often spontaneously serve Tacos with Mexican Rice. They must have loved Mexican food as much as I do. (We had tacos tonight, but no Mexican rice.  laughin )
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:08 am

Cher64 wrote:
I have the Feijao, but not the waffles. In my old game, my sims would often spontaneously serve Tacos with Mexican Rice. They must have loved Mexican food as much as I do. (We had tacos tonight, but no Mexican rice.  laughin )

maikkij introduced me to Tex-Mex. Every Thursday to Border Cafe - raucous Tex-Mex place... Margaritas, enchiladas, quesidillas, etc plus decibels Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 247485  . On Wednesdays (today) quesadilla and burrito from local take-out chain.

Moving to twin cities (Minneapolis-St.Paul). Looks like very slim pickin's there...   No
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 6:10 pm

I'm lovin' all the different wing flavors by eris3000, too, HERE.
They require pork chop level cooking skills.

Thanks for the heads up on AriesFlare's Tacos w/ Mexican Rice, Cher.
Don't know how I missed that one. We love us some Tex-Mex here in the Lone Star State!
I've no doubt my Sims are gonna enjoy it, too.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 21650 

Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 MexicanSmiley_zps95df0b1f

Mac wrote:
...raucous Tex-Mex place... Margaritas, enchiladas, quesadillas...

Now you're talkin', Señor Mac!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 7255 

Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 Margarita_zpsde366b41
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:14 pm

Sugah wrote:
Now you're talkin', Señor Mac!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 7255 

Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 Margarita_zpsde366b41

LOL! If there's tequila around, count me in!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 330104 Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 7255
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:22 pm

I haven't posted from my 'hood in over a month now. And probably my next one will be from St. Paul, MN - once we and the kitties and the computers all get there  bluwhew! 

Anyway, Birdgurl's Tanya Finch and Samuel Sparrow (the born-in-game son of Jack Sparrow and Ari's Jacqueline) are becoming an item. He's just out of university but it already looks like he's headed for a pirate career. Tanya is Popularity/Cancer Artist(6)/Arts and Samuel is Pirate/Sports Fortune/Scorpio
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 TanyaFinchSamuelSparrow_zpsf13a237d

Sugah's Chloe Maple  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 243713 and Toni's Blaine Gibson  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 243713 are engaged. Chloe is Family/Cancer Catering(4)/Cuisine and Blaine is Knowledge/Gemini Education(6)/Science
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 BlaineGibsonChloeMapleEgagement_zps147e4a3e

Two of Ari's creations, Miranda Moon and Brendan (renamed by me as Jean Lafitte) have moved in together - they're both Pirates(7). Her hobby is music and his is cuisine. He's Romance/Aries and she's Fortune/Aries. Ari's sims make beautiful babies!  wow! and I'm sure they'll have kids (but see below!)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 MirandaMoonJeanLafitte_zps179a8504

Em's Sabien and Elle's Cleo are both in the Cruise Ship career (Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 243713 to Em and Elle and also to Elise Luong for the career) they're both CruiseShip(5)/Dance She's Popularity/Gemini and he's Romance/Cancer. They share the same digs when they're in port.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 SabienEmersonCleoElleryTogether_zps0574a8b2

Stephen Bogart (the son of celeb Humphrey Bogart and Janet (from SimTR) didn't end up looking too bad at all. At least Malia (the daughter of Barack and Michelle) likes his looks. They met in university and are on their way to becoming an item.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 StephenBogartMaliaObama_zps20543b47

Here are a trio: That's Colonel Mustard (by lilipad at MTS2  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 243713) Phrynne Fisher (perfect image of her - a renaming of Lola by lovelydaisies2 at TSR   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 243713 ) But the real joy is a born-in-game sim Ruth Aster (she's the daughter of Zoe Aster and Brendan Teach). Mom and dad are both creations of Ari, and they do make beautiful babies!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 243713.   
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 MustardRuthAsterPhrynne_zps93f57156

I was starting to fall in love with Ruth, but Jeff Gique (the son of Sugah's Jeremy  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 243713 and a celeb - Jennifer Grey) beat me to it! Lucky guy! She's just out of college and he's just finishing up.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 JeffGiqueRuthAster_zpsd5c01700

They have 3 bolts, so when he proposed (outside) she was delighted to accept
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 JeffRuthengaged_zpsd87b96c2

But every party has a pooper  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 827319 and a professor just had to walk in to the picture to disturb the festivities  laughin 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 JeffRuthWithProfessor_zpsd5a74d30
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 3:56 pm

Mac wrote:
And probably my next one will be from St. Paul, MN - once we and the kitties and the computers all get there

Sounds like you'll be even more busy for a while. Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 989890 

Quote :
But every party has a pooper  

Ain't that the truth! Funny pic, too.  laughin 

You have a lot of gorgeous pirate-types in your hood.  piratecrew
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 3:59 pm

Aw, Mac! Thank you for pointing this out to me - I would have missed it, otherwise, since I've been away for so long. I'm thrilled beyond words that you enjoy my sims and am so flattered by your high praise. Ruth did turn out lovely - thank you for getting her parents together! What a joy to see.  I love you 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:51 am

Here's a new food - created by lientebollemeis on MTS2 - an Atlantic Sub Sandwich

I've never heard of this one: Salmon, cream cheese, onion, and cress. Sounds absolutely yummy!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 883392 Makes me want to dive right into my Sims game and have one. Requires no cooking skill!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:10 pm

Thanks Mac. I would eat that myself; I'm sure my sims will enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Mac, thank you for the Atlantic Sub Sandwich link.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 21650 

What a thrill to see my Chloe of Canada engaged to Toni's Blaine!
Thank you for downloading one of my Sims and giving her a virtual life.  I love you 
Can't wait to see their children AND Ari's pirate duo's wee ones!

Mac wrote:
Jeff Gique (the son of Sugah's Jeremy...

I think Jeremy is one of Ari's, but don't quote me, Mac.
Did you find him HERE?
Ruth is a natural beauty, btw.

Thank you for sharing.
I know you will miss your Simmies while busy with the move these next few weeks.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 12612
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:54 pm

Sugah wrote:
I think Jeremy is one of Ari's, but don't quote me, Mac.
Did you find him HERE

Oops, my bad  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 804361 

I went and read the fine print and he is, indeed one of Ari's!
So sorry  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 503793 to hear of her retirement. She created some of the loveliest sims ever!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 508493 I do hope that she will still contribute now and then!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:30 pm

We're still unpacking... But I've started simming as well. I recently posted pics of Sugah's Esmee and Suvi Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 243713 in their own threads.

Raluca Newman (the daughter of Milano - in RL a brilliant sims clothing designer and now a brilliant web designer as well, and a celeb sim: Paul Newman). Weston Cage is the son of the celeb Nicholas Cage and the celeb Eliza Dushku. She has him completely wrapped around her finger.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 RalucaNewmanWestonCage_zps9c33f87e

Malcolm Smith is the son of the celeb Will Smith and Hunter's Analize. He's in university and is even more handsome than his dad. A dance career awaits. Margot Hough is the daughter of the celeb Derek Hough and Ari's Melanie ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 243713 -  we miss your creations  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 729422). Margot is heading toward a science career when she finishes university. I think they'll make beautiful babies, too. Malcolm first (shyly) tried a back rub on her, but then had his very first kiss!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 508493  Worth the wait I think!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 12612 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 MalcolmSmithMargotHough_zps241fc1a4Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 MalcolmSmithFirstKissWithMargot_zps753eecf5

Toni contributed both Fabiana and Lana  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 243713 They looked like cousins to me - two blonde DDG sims. So, "What's buzzin' cousin?" They weren't exactly falling into each others' arms, but then Lana lightened the mood with a joke. Here is a pic of Lana in a cousinly hug. See Lana's thread for Fabiana in the same hug.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 CousinsLanaFabiana_zpsb84863aaMac's 'Hood - Page 35 LanaHuggingFabiana_zps1c4044cb

Lana came home with Leaf ( Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 243713 Ari - we miss seeing your simmies on this site  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 729422) She's really working her wiles on him - 3 bolts! He's living with Elle's Blossom - no commitment and only two bolts. I think Lana will probably steal him away.  verklempt  
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 LanaBlowingKissToLeaf_zps2628ad8e
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:06 pm

I'm glad you're finding time to play, Mac.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 21650 

That Lana is going to be a heartbreaker, huh?!  laughin 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 5:42 pm

And the next generation goes to college... I tend to play just the final semester - just to get the YA to adults with the extra want slot. Sims college (even the most serious campus: Academie Le Tour) seems to be mainly rah-rah and high-jinks. In RL, I and my contemporaries spent most of our time studying...

Nevertheless, Felix Adri (the son of Jen's Kiana and Giacomo) and Stefani Gaga (the daughter of celebs Lady Gaga and Bill Clinton) enjoyed their very first kiss.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 FelixAdriStefaniGagaFirstKiss_zps7347fa1c

OMG! What was that? What have we just done?  verklempt
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 FelixAdriStefaniGagaOMG_zps94976502

'S OK! We think we rather like the whole experience!  wow!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 FelixAdriStefaniGagaHug_zps51e9510e

Joseph Fourier (the adopted son of Monet and Chantal Fourier) and Clara Bloom (daughter of celeb Orlando Bloom and Ari's Lilah) have their first kiss...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 ClaireBloomJosephFourierFirstKiss_zpse1d42bd9

Two mommies! Without a daddy, how could he ever learn about girls? How could he ever not! I think he's doing just fine, and so does Clara!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 ClaireJosephcuddle2_zps364e7cc4

Remember Germain Depardieu (son of  celebs Gerard Depardieu and Audrey Tautou) and Agatha Peel (daughter of celebs Emma Peel and Hugh Laurie - aka "House"). Two really attractiveness challenged kids. But the teenaged Gerard really liked the little girl...      
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 GermainAgathaDancing_zpsc6e97662

And when they reached college, they pursued the attraction and had a really sweet and wonderful first kiss I love you
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 GerardAgathaFirstKiss_zps98b514e2

And one thing led to another which led to another and...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 GerardAgatha1_zps68aab599

Both Gerard (and I) think that Agatha isn't bad at all!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 GerardAgatha2_zpsa651ed8a

Gerard is out of college now and will be starting a career in cuisine, just like mom and dad. When Agatha graduates I'm sure that they'll be getting together for something really serious!

Buck Bekele (the son of BeckyLynn's Amare and Grace) was briefly in the Margot Hough chase, but they decided to just be "buddies"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 BuckMargot_zpsff43d1a7

He's hit it off much better with Ari's Sammi, who was a teenager all by herself in a house but now is in college. They're taking it slowly, though.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 BuckSammi_zps6333cb12

Buck is out of college now and heading into a music career. When Sammi graduates, they'll see if there's still an attraction.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:51 am

Lots of great love connections happening in your hood. Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 21650

Quote :
Two really attractiveness challenged kids.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 99672

I know what you mean about Uni. Unless I start my sims in college, I usually use a mod that drastically shortens the semester. The kids don't have time to do much else but study, write papers, and gain a few skill points.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:21 pm

How do you manage to play just the last semester? I find college rather tedious too and way too easy to make perfect grades. I've had sims do nothing except earn the required skills and go to class (no term papers, no homework, no studying) and get an A+ for the semester. Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 85797 I used to use a mod that would let your sims take their final whenever you choose. I found myself ending the semester 30 hours early and still passed easily, but it still seemed too long, so I started using a hack that makes each semester last 48 hours and the whole college experience last 4 semesters instead of 8. I like playing the abbreviated version much better.

Stefani is such a pretty sim. Gerard and Agatha on the other hand . . . are two very unique looking sims. Sammi and Buck make a cute couple.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:31 pm

SimEm wrote:
How do you manage to play just the last semester?

There is a "College Adjuster" here

Glad you like the second generation - cute kids, and sometimes more wow! than cute! As for Germain and Agatha, yes, they're not the best looking but I've grown rather fond of them. Their kids, though, might be something else!
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Loving the updates Mac! I LOVE playing Uni! Not sure why laughin
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:36 am

Oh, cool. I didn't know about that hack. I've been using a different one that lets you speed up semesters, but not skip them altogether. That's good to know. If you're just interested in getting the extra want slots and want to skip the entire college experience all together, MATY's lot debugger, will let you upgrade any sim be a "college graduate" with the extra want slots. Or you can add them manually with the Sim Manipulator. (That's what I've been doing lately, because I felt bad that some of my sims had extra wants and others didn't.) I like sending them to college just to give them a chance to socialize with their peers and meet future potential mates. The actual education parts leaves something to be desired.

I've had some, let's say, unique looking sims that were less than beautiful, but that I'd grown fond of as well. So I get where you're coming from. Yes, it will be interesting to see how their kids might turn out, for sure!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:30 pm

One semester (2nd half of the senior year) seems to be enough. It gives the YA the extra want slot on graduation. I also like the cut scene of the parent dropping the kid off. I'm entirely sick of the rah-rah cheerleader, the llama, the cow, and the streaker. Usually my simmie YA can easily graduate with honors and have time left for.... romance! I'm using university to pair off some of the younger generation where appropriate although in one instance one of my YA simmies has ended up in a serious relationship with an NPC college gal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next