Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's Families

Go down 
+10
MaAlet
ilikefishfood
SandySimmer
Cher64
autumnelle
Grykon
Nonni
Sugah
Ullwera
Astral Faery
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Mac's Families - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:27 pm

They are a couple of gorgeous Sims! I like the story of how they met, and they look like a happy couple.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 1:49 pm

A couple of first kisses: Nicholas Nevis-Genni is a second generation offspring. His mom is Ginny Jenni, who's the daughter of Jen's Giada and Toni's Neil. His dad is Chris Nevis, who's the son of Toni's self-sim and Toni's creation, Kostos. Here he's in univ (he's since gone on and will probably be in a Science career). He's kissing Janelle Greenwood (daughter of Em's Jade and Alistar)  Mac's Families - Page 8 243713 to all!
Mac's Families - Page 8 Nichol10

I've decreed (at least for my 'hood) that the late  Mac's Families - Page 8 729422 Nonni's avatar (available here at Affinity Sims) is eligible for the offspring thread. She had a first kiss with Ivor, who's the son of Sugah's Evariste and Toni's Apollina. Ivor's just out of univ and heading for a NatSci career (he's Family/Scorpio). Nonni is Family/Pisces and is in the Sims2Creator career (doh)
Mac's Families - Page 8 Nonnii10

A very romantic first dance - to the music in their heads
Mac's Families - Page 8 Nonnii11

Last edited by mac on Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 5:13 pm

My sim-son is all grown up!!! *happy sniffle* sunny

Apollina is very exotic, but she's not mine...I am curious thought who made her because I'd love to know what eyes they used! Mac's Families - Page 8 12612
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 5:23 pm

Toni - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sure looks like one of yours. Mac's Families - Page 8 243713 My bad, I misspelled her name.
BTW, are you ready to be a sim great-grandma??? verklempt
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 12:13 pm

Quote :
are you ready to be a sim great-grandma???
laughin

The first kisses are always sweet, but I really like the dance picture best.
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 3:44 pm

Well, who ever she belongs to(Apollonia), Ive never seen her - somehow I missed her... that is until today - Thanks Mac and maybe Toni Mac's Families - Page 8 774807 You guys! my hood is going to take so long to load. And Mac - Ive got my tiny houses for the acres!
btw - I know your hood is huge as will be mine - generally how long does it take you to play your houses? or do you have that already written somewhere in here?
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 4:37 pm

okiedokieihooked wrote:
I know your hood is huge as will be mine - generally how long does it take you to play your houses? or do you have that already written somewhere in here?

I do like small houses since I can pack 'em in. For starters I use a lot of '7 Dove Rd' , 'Chrysanthemum 1' , and '600 Fairview' from MTS2 and I use the "Queens Brook Boulevard" houses from MTS2 for families. They both have the advantage of a frontage >= 2, which allows helicopters (needed at high level of some careers) to land.

I keep track of all my playable families in a spreadsheet (I know, I'm a geek Mac's Families - Page 8 364821) I play each family for one season (5 days). I have a hack which allows me to compress a univ career for one semester (2nd senior) which I then play.
Back to top Go down
okiedokieihooked

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 6:14 pm

I have the Dove road one and maybe fairview it sounds familiar but im going to ck into the others. but i do have a good variety and i went to mts - there were some in here too from older posts i think ari made - and i know about the spread sheet - im thinking of how to do one - but i mean like you must have at leat 100 houses with over 500 sims - so if you play each house for 5 sim days does it take like 6 real months to finish a round? also i have a mod for shorter seasons i want to try it will make them 3 days
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 6:56 pm

mac wrote:
Toni - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sure looks like one of yours. Mac's Families - Page 8 243713 My bad, I misspelled her name.
BTW, are you ready to be a sim great-grandma??? verklempt

Oh! He's Apollonia's son!!! I thought you were saying the exotic elfin girl was mine! I get it now! Mac's Families - Page 8 12612

Bring on the great grandchildren! (That didn't take long! laughin )
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 9:44 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
I thought you were saying the exotic elfin girl was mine!

The exotic elfin girl was created by the late Nonni Mac's Families - Page 8 503793 She used it as her avatar on this site. It's available on Affinity Sims. Nonni's last creation, Abbii, an greenish elf, was posted on Affinity and I've taken her into my 'hood, but minus the green skin. Mac's Families - Page 8 46579

Hope that you and Jules and the kitties either weren't close to the big hurricane or that you came through it OK. (Here in MN we've been known to get tornadoes, but no hurricanes - haven't seen a tornado yet and hope not to ever)
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 10:57 am

Such romantic and good looking couples! Both look like they're going to have happy futures together.

Quote :
Hope that you and Jules and the kitties either weren't close to the big hurricane or that you came through it OK. (Here in MN we've been known to get tornadoes, but no hurricanes - haven't seen a tornado yet and hope not to ever)

Me too. I didn't see exactly where the path was or where you are, Toni, but I was thinking of you while hearing about the hurricane yesterday.

We sometimes get the remnants of a hurricane, but by that time it's basically just rain. I've been fortunate enough not to have experienced a tornado, but there have been times when we had to keep watch. Earlier this fall . . . well, late summer, we had a close call. We had to hide out in the crawlspace for a little while.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 9:22 am

okiedokieihooked wrote:
but i mean like you must have at leat 100 houses with over 500 sims - so if you play each house for 5 sim days does it take like 6 real months to finish a round?

Actually a bit less than 6 mo. When a sim/or couple get to be 10 in their careers, and their offspring have left home, I usually put them into a retirement 'hood - still in the game but not played any more. Thus the parents and grandparents of the grown kids you see in the offspring thread are quite often 'retired'. They're still mainly adults - I've turned a few of the grandparents - Sugah, Myself, Maikki, and Toni, for example, into elders. BTW Sim Toni is one hot granny! Mac's Families - Page 8 827319 Still with dark hair and not bad, and Sugah is the same as ever - just with grey hair. wow!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 10:59 am

Although I've decided no longer to go out of my way to match offspring eligible with offspring eligible (free-for-all from now on), all of the couples involved in this post qualified for the offspring thread, so...

Both Rory and Milena are by Toni  Mac's Families - Page 8 243713 Do they have a pretty teenage daughter or do they have a pretty teenage daughter. They can really be proud of her! Rachel (Knowledge/Leo) is off to univ and is looking forward to a career in cuisine.
Mac's Families - Page 8 Rachel10

Kenneth is the son of Elle's Joanna and Toni's Adam  Mac's Families - Page 8 243713 . He had a passionate first kiss with Toni's Darcel  Mac's Families - Page 8 243713 and they're now engaged. Kenneth (Popularity/Gemini) is in my baseball career (submitted by lien on MTS2). Darcel (Popularity/Pisces) is in Show Business
Mac's Families - Page 8 Kennet10

Adele (Knowledge/Scorpio - Science career) is the daughter of Sugah's Chloe and Toni's Blaine  Mac's Families - Page 8 243713. Fred Bassett   Mac's Families - Page 8 74257  Mac's Families - Page 8 97206  is the son of Toni's Kelsey and Nevin. Fred Bassett (Family/Aries) is in the Classical Music career ( Mac's Families - Page 8 243713 to cyrano on MTS2). He plans to become a virtuoso on the bassett horn. Think of a clarinet on steroids. It was popular in the 18th century and Mozart wrote a lot of compositions for it. In particular, Mozart's Clarinet Quintet K581 is sometimes performed on a bassett horn. You can hear the whole thing here. It has to be one of the top ten classical compositions of all time! Enjoy! Lose yourself in it! Here are Adele and Fred just after their marriage, then enjoying BLTs for their wedding dinner. Every Monday (and today is Monday) I fix BLT's (veggieburgers) for dinner for Maikki (lately including her brother, Jeff, as well)  Mac's Families - Page 8 883392
Mac's Families - Page 8 Adeleg10Mac's Families - Page 8 Adeleg11

Toni's Kaile (Popularity/Aries Acting) and Caleb's Shane Regent (Popularity/Taurus Journalism) are a happy married couple and should have beautiful kids.
Mac's Families - Page 8 PbucketMac's Families - Page 8 Pbucket

Finally, Isaac Somerhalder (Knowledge/Aries Astronomy  Mac's Families - Page 8 243713 to superfly on MTS2 for the career) is the son of Em's Ian Somerhalder  Mac's Families - Page 8 243713 and Toni's Madison  Mac's Families - Page 8 243713 met Cassie Celeste (Family/Aries Athletics) in univ and they've moved in together. Cassie, and her twin sister Callie are twin daughters of Elle's incomparable Kaespre and Ulli's Johannes. (Elle and Ulli -  Mac's Families - Page 8 243713 but we miss you!  Mac's Families - Page 8 503793)

Now Isaac had only two friends when they moved in together and needed more to advance his career. The visitors from the neighborhood were all guys and very indifferent to Isaac but... one of them had three bolts with Cassie and another had two bolts! As you can see, she's quite a hottie  wow! and the couple had two more friends in short order!  
Mac's Families - Page 8 Isaacc10
Geek heaven!  Mac's Families - Page 8 508493
Mac's Families - Page 8 Isaacc11

Last edited by mac on Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alasdair

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 2:03 pm

Your Sim couple are so beautiful together and they have produced very beautiful daughters and extremely handsome sons.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:59 pm

okiedokieihooked wrote:
I have the Dove road one and maybe fairview it sounds familiar but im going to ck into the others. but i do have a good variety and i went to mts - there were some in here too from older posts i think ari made - and i know about the spread sheet - im thinking of how to do one - but i mean like you must have at leat 100 houses with over 500 sims - so if you play each house for 5 sim days does it take like 6 real months to finish a round? also i have a mod for shorter seasons i want to try it will make them 3 days

At any given point I have around 100 sim families active. I add new creations ( Mac's Families - Page 8 558785 to their creators) and retire sim families as they reach career level 10 and the children are off to univ.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 5:27 pm

Mac wrote:
Do they have a pretty teenage daughter or do they have a pretty teenage daughter.
Rory and Milena have a very pretty teenage daughter. laughin I also love her choice of career.

Kenneth and Darcel have a couple of demanding careers. I hope they'll always remember to make time for each other.

I like that Adele and Fred had such a homey wedding meal.  laughin

Kaile and Shane look very happy together. I like catching those little moments like holding hands at the table.

Quote :
Geek heaven!
So cute!

Quote :
Elle and Ulli -   but we miss you!  )
We sure do. I hope everything's OK for them both.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 3:52 pm

I really like Milena's hair and their daughter, Rachel, is most definitely very pretty. You have so many good looking and happy couples in your game. I I love you all of them.

Isaac is a carbon copy of his father, isn't he? I'm glad Cassie was able to help him out in his career by schmoozing some friends for him. Mac's Families - Page 8 97206
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 11:14 am

Here are a couple of Toni's creations: Anthony Minelli and Bailey  Mac's Families - Page 8 243713 He's in my baseball career and she's in a real estate career. I caught the very beginning of the surprise engagement animation, which I think is pretty funny. Then a tender wedding moment.
Mac's Families - Page 8 Anthon10Mac's Families - Page 8 Anthon11

I used Toni's Valeria and Joe Minelli as separate singles. Valeria found love with Tobias (the son of Ari's Kenzie and Elle's Kristoffer)  Mac's Families - Page 8 243713 all! I miss Ari's and Elle's contributions!   No
Mac's Families - Page 8 Valeri10

Hot 'n Heavy!
Mac's Families - Page 8 Valeri11

And Joe Minelli (de-elderized) hooked up with Toni's Lucia   wow!  Mac's Families - Page 8 243713  (and now they have one on the way!)
Mac's Families - Page 8 Joeluc10

Paolo's found love as well, but that'll have to wait for another post. Pia's still unattached, but my guess is that a hawt single wow!  like her won't be single long!

Then there are the Cooper's: Toni's Anderson... (Anderson Cooper??? Well, he sort of looks like him) and Elle's Laura got together and they have a son, Peter.
Mac's Families - Page 8 The_co10

Peter Cooper??? Peter Cooper was an inventor, a businessman, and a philanthropist in New York City. (Also had quite a rack of whiskers!) He founded Cooper Union in 1859, a college of architecture, art, and engineering. From the outset it was open to women and tuition was free to all students until 2014 when the endowment could no longer keep up. What a contrast to the onerous student loans of today! Admission was highly selective and it has many illustrious graduates.

Last edited by mac on Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 1:35 pm

Quote :
I caught the very beginning of the surprise engagement animation, which I think is pretty funny.
It is! I'm glad she said yes.

I like Valeria's quiet sort of beauty, but there's definitely passion under that calm surface. She and Tobias make a nice couple, as do Joe and Lucia.

I love the Cooper family meal. The dinner pictures are always some of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 5:26 pm

This just in! Anthony and Bailey Minelli have a little boy! Meet Sal Minelli. Maybe he'll have a career in Culinary...  Mac's Families - Page 8 46579  verklempt  Mac's Families - Page 8 97206
Mac's Families - Page 8 SalMinelli_zpse10feqea
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 9:42 am

Quote :
Meet Sal Minelli. Maybe he'll have a career in Culinary...
Mac's Families - Page 8 99672

You captured a perfect moment; I like how Bailey is so taken with baby Sal.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:57 am

In memory of Nonni  Mac's Families - Page 8 503793 I've been playing her avatar (which I feel should be included in the offspring thread) Here she and Ivor August (the son of Sugah's Evariste  Mac's Families - Page 8 243713 and Toni's Apollonia  Mac's Families - Page 8 243713) tied the knot - just by themselves
Mac's Families - Page 8 Nonnii12

Ivor's in the Science career (level 8) and Nonni's in the Sims2Creator career (doh) (level 3). Both careers require a lot of logic, so they're busy playing chess to bump up their logic. They're both Family/Scorpio. As you can see by Nonni's outfit, there's something going on beside chess!
Mac's Families - Page 8 Nonnii13

Yup, they're the proud parents of twins. Nonni's holding Nina and Ivor's holding Nico. (One's a girl and one's a boy. Can't you tell?  Mac's Families - Page 8 97206) Nonni and Ivor don't know it yet, but two toddlers will run them ragged!  bluwhew!
Mac's Families - Page 8 Nonnii14

Last edited by mac on Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 4:34 pm

I like the picture of Nonni and Ivor getting married, where he's tenderly holding her hands. Twins -- yep, they'll be busy!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 4:14 pm

I'm really happy for Nonni and Ivor and their twins. I love you
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 4:50 pm

A couple of couples - all of the sims by Toni  Mac's Families - Page 8 3547075637

I played the Minelli family as individuals, rather than as a family. I think Joe (the dad) was submitted as an elder, but I have been playing him as an adult. Here he and Toni's Lucia are tying the knot. It's obvious that she's in a er.. "delicate condition". The usual cliche is that "he's making an honest woman out of her". All too sexist for my taste.  Mac's Families - Page 8 971462  Let's say that he's "making an honest man out of himeslf!" Mac's Families - Page 8 12612  They eventually had a little boy. (If the baby had been a little girl, she'd have been named 'Liza') They named their son 'Vinnie' because 'Sal' was already taken - see below.
Mac's Families - Page 8 Joeluc11

Anthony Minelli (originally a son in the submitted Minelli family) is married to Toni's Bailey  wow! Here they are with their son 'Sal Minelli'  Mac's Families - Page 8 46579  Mac's Families - Page 8 97206 right after his birthday when he became a toddler.
Mac's Families - Page 8 Anthon12

Pia Minelli (a Minelli daughter) is engaged to a non-Sugah sim, but they aren't living together yet, and Paolo Minelli (another son) is engaged to Dana (another Toni creation) and they're living together but the stork hasn't even been notified. Watch this space! blinkinhearts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Families   Mac's Families - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's Families
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next