Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+7
ilikefishfood
Nonni
mac
SandySimmer
Sugah
SimEm
autumnelle
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
SimEm

SimEm

Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 3:30 pm

Quote :
I think I mostly quit posting because no one else was posting or commenting. We should all change that. I still enjoy reading about other games.

I think I probably quit posting for the same reason. And because posting pictures can be so time-consuming. I think that would be a nice idea to make an effort to make this section active again.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 4:40 pm

Maybe I'll join in, too. It's been a long time. I was thinking it might be fun to start a legacy with my self sim. Maybe in a medieval setting or on an alien planet. Those are the two themes I play the most.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 4:44 pm

One of the things I find discouraging is that there is now so little creation going on. Modeling Agency? Sim Beauties from around the World? Sim of the month? Also very few Sims2 submissions on MTS2. (I'm not visually very creative, but I did create a few careers.)

About the only person now creating sims (guys and gals) on this site is Toni for which Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 243713 Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 1347917903 Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 846508 Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 42344 (I miss Ari's lovely simfemmes Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 503793)
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 4:46 pm

Aw, Mac. That is so sweet, thank you. verklempt

I had to retire because creating wasn't fun anymore. I was starting to rush through the process to get it done on time and it felt like a job. That's when I knew it was time to go. Maybe I could post a nice sim or two sometime if I have one in born in my game or get the urge to play in Bodyshop. Do you ever create sims?

And you made your own careers? That is so stinking cool! I never knew.

Let's all give thanks to Toni. Her sims are truly beautiful and unique.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 6:34 pm

I wish I knew some recommendations for places to look for sims to download, but I was never big on downloading sims. It's been a long time since I downloaded any type of cc really. MTS2 used to be the go to place. I think a lot of people use tumblr now for cc, but I find it difficult to find anything there.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 7:38 pm

For really yummy femsimmes wow! There's

https://lowi-sims2stuff.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 10:15 pm

Astral Faery wrote:

Let's all give thanks to Toni.  Her sims are truly beautiful and unique.

Aaaaaw.  Thanks Ari!  I don't get time to create much anymore, but now really find it relaxing when I do because I'm doing it in my own time.  I'm not sharing sims as much, as I'm rebuilding my hood (same sims.  I've just moved them to the bin and am making a fresh subhood).  I've been sharing the homes and lots I'm building for them.  I've also really gotten into basic recolouring, and really enjoying that too.

There's so much amazing new cc out there now too, but my absolute favourite thing for making sims, is new sliders.  Yes...they're now creating additional Face Sliders that allow you to really fine tune a sim's features.  It's a major...pardon the pun...gamechanger! Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 97206
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 9:27 am

I think that's important, to create when it feels like fun and relaxing. It really shouldn't become a chore.

The creation of face sliders is amazing! It seemed to be a really big thing at first, but I haven't heard much about them lately. I wonder if people are still working on new sliders?
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 12:09 pm

A long time ago...
macSim and maikkiSim begat Morris (nooo, not a kitty but named after him)
then...
Morris begat Ralph (actually my RL dad's name)
and...
Ralph begat Benjamin (in RL, his dad's name)
and...
Benjamin (married to Lowisa's Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 243713 Hailey wow!) begat Michael
and...
Michael and Toni's Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 243713 Grace blinkinhearts begat
Martin!!!

Martin's at Univ (Academie le Tour - actually the only Univ I use because it doesn't have frats)
and met a new main 'hood resident, Zari ( wow! Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 243713 Ari).
Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 Zarist10

With some help from the neighborhood administrator, they had three bolts with each other - this pic says it all...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 Zarima10
They both do have a hobby of music/dance which brought them together: She's a film extra in an acting career and he's considering dance

But, he showed up with a hideous checked suit (resale shop reject?  verklempt  ) and a hideous purple shirt and yellow tie. She's very stylish and has some fashion education to do  Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 971462
Zari's also made good friends with Cher's Julia.
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 2:54 pm

Zari is stunning in your game, Mac. I'm glad she and Julia are friends! Maybe, if things get serious with Martin, Zari can give him some wardrobe pointers. laughin
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 4:17 pm

Aw, thank you for choosing Zari. I love you
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 9:48 am

That is quite a lineage! It look like macSim's great-great-great (Is that the right number of greats? Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 62525 ) grandson found a good one. I love you
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 4:49 pm

Just some goings on in m y 'hood lately...
At Academie Le Tour Maddie became head cheerleader - cheering the Llamas on to a winning season...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 Maddie11

At our ages, Maikki and I see a lot of -ologists. And there seems to be a continual traffic of drug company sales reps. I've heard that they like to recruit ex college cheeerleaders...
"Rah rah tetraethylhorse***, here are some samples of tetraethylhorse***, and some pens and some notepads"
Anyway we didn't really see any of that kind of sales rep  No But Maddie, true to form, embarked on a Sales Rep Career and is dressed to the nines for it! wow!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 Maddie10

In another household, Abel met Giselle, his dream girl. They had their first kiss, then some snogging, then he cooked dinner to show her "See! I can cook, too!" Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 12612
And just as they were sitting down to a romantic dinner for two the doorbell rang. "Er.. hi... mom.. Meet Giselle. Can you join us for dinner?" (As if he had a choice) But... will mom approve of her???
Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 Abelmo10

Happily, YES!  blinkinhearts Loaded potato soup never tasted so good!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 883392
Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 Momapp10
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 4:09 pm

Looks like the dinner was a success! Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 7255
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:18 am

Maddie is certainly dressed up for work; she looks gorgeous. I'm glad the dinner went well; it could have been even more awkward than having Mom just happen to drop in. laughin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sugah's Place :: Sugah's Community Square :: What's going on in your game these days?-
Jump to: