Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+7
ilikefishfood
Nonni
mac
SandySimmer
Sugah
SimEm
autumnelle
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cher64

Cher64

Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:55 pm

Seems like Adrianna might be a picky eater. Find the right meal, though, and you could win the girl of your dreams! It's a good thing Dorian is persistent.

Quote :
Cher (who's just a hostess in the Culinary career) just got a lamp! "Peace of mind" of course!
Just a hostess? Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 971462  I'm sure SimCher is the best hostess around and it won't be long before she's a Celebrity Chef. Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 598258  I'm sure she's also pleased with the peace of mind. I still haven't seen the Gypsy in Sugah's Pleasantview. There are a lot of frustrated parents living there, who'd love to be able to use smart milk more often. Why is the Gypsy on vacation? Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 553217
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:22 pm

Matthew May is the son of Ulli's Benjamin Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 243713 and Anna by Lisica02 on TSR - see earlier pics of them here. Matthew and Georgina (the daughter of Jeff Gique and the lovely Ruth Aster) have three bolts as teenagers! blinkinhearts and have started a really torrid teenage romance - might last through university and beyond!

They had a sweet first kiss
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 MatthewMayGeorginaAsterFirstKiss_zpsisbujaid

Then a romantic dinner together (mom and dad were busy doing other things)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 MatthewGeorginaCaressHands_zpsyaz2wisf

And then - for a while - a hot 'n heavy "Make Session"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 MatthewGeorginaMakeout1_zpsplmtoneu

But then mom had to show up. OTOH, if mom prances around the house on her day off wearing just her undies, no wonder Matthew gets ideas! verklempt
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 MatthewGeorginaCaught_zpsguhottwo
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 9:27 am

Mac wrote:
But then mom had to show up. OTOH, if mom prances around the house on her day off wearing just her undies, no wonder Matthew gets ideas!

How funny!! I have noticed that Sims have no issues with modesty laughin Fun update, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:15 pm

Matthew and Georgina make a sweet teen couple. I'm a little worried about Mom, though ...

Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:52 am

I enjoy seeing all of your sims, mac. Blaine and Chloe make an especially handsome couple. I think Adele and Roxanne will grow up to be very lovely sims. I'm looking forward to seeing how Isaac turns out. He seems to be a cutie so far. I know one of my sims (maybe have been Ian) did not have the best looking kids in my game. If that is the case I'm thinking of, hopefully he'll do better in your game. laughin

Adrianna is really lovely. I'm glad things are working out for her and Dorian.

Quote :
OTOH, if mom prances around the house on her day off wearing just her undies, no wonder Matthew gets ideas! verklempt

Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 46579 I'm happy that Matthew and Georgina seem happy together. They make a cute couple.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 10:09 am

This is about Sugah's two grandchildren: Baylee and Parker.

Baylee and her dad, Kane shoot some hoops. It looks as if Baylee will be heading into a sports career. Meanwhile, Baylee's mom, Lily Potter, takes a break from being a very serious orchestra conductor to splash some puddles.  laughin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 BayleeKaneHoops_zps9clwuddnMac's 'Hood - Page 3 LilyPuddles_zpsoqcb0mwj

After Baylee turned into a teen, grandma Sugah came over - "my big girl!!!"  Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 508493 Baylee's now off to college
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 BayleeSugahHug1_zpsqoaxm73v

Meanwhile Parker, the daughter of Crystal Sugah loves Honey Sugah, the only other creature in the house who knows how to walk on 4 legs.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 74257
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 Bf487eeb-875c-4984-8e68-d8762f1c0846_zpswv4tcmiz

Sugah came over to help Crystal Sugah and Thomas Wellesley celebrate Parker's birthday when she turned into a child.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 ParkersBirthday_zps4plcco8s

and Sugah and Honey remember each other.  blinkinhearts
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 SugahsOldDoggie_zpsifm35spz

The game tends to give kids really dweeby hairdos. The Neighborhood Administrator intervened and...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 ParkerNewHairdo_zpsa1gpjooa
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 12:55 pm

I love seeing Sugah Sim and her pretty granddaughters. Baylee is looking especially lovely as she grows.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:59 pm

A pic of Nonni's Umeki (on Affinity Sims)  Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 243713
She's in a non-Maxis (I can't even find it any more) Pet Care career. Here she's off to her job as dog walker.  Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 74257  The top of the career is "Pet Whisperer"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 Umeki%20as%20Dog%20Walker_zpsldowa97o

When we moved to St. Paul last July, the very first Sim I downloaded was Sugah's Suvi Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 243713 I named her "Suvi St.Paul" in honor of the occasion. Since then she's met Sugah's Jacob Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 243713, they're engaged and have moved in together. Now they have a little girl. I named her Minnie A. (No extra credit for guessing her middle name!) Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 971462
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 SuviJacobMinnieABaby_zpsdo9bo4dm

Her full name is Minnie Apolis St. Paul. Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 97206 Maybe her middle name is after a Greek grandparent??? Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 553217
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 10:30 am

Mac I have downloaded Nonni's beautiful Umeki also!! I like her career and outfit you have her in! Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 12612

Suvi andJjacob make a beautiful couple, and Minnie I am sure will be the same (beautiful) !!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:48 pm

More Offspring Futures - I usually wait until the kids are at least toddlers.

Toni created both Lucien (Popularity/Scorpio Adventure/Fitness) and Kelsey (Knowledge/Pisces Veterinarian/Science)  Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 243713 Here they are with their son Fred. Kelsey's surname is "Bassett", and her son is "Fred Bassett"   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 74257  laughin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 LucienKelseyFred_zpsgsq21yjg

Jen contributed Phillip (Knowledge/Pisces Medical/Science) and SimEm created the really lovely Raymie who's been very popular in the offspring thread already. Raymie is (Popularity/Scorpio Cuisine/Culinary)  Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 243713 to both creators. They have a daughter Brittany - named after a RL person Maikki and I know in Boston who looks very much like Raymie. (The RL one is even prettier than Raymie wow!) That's the hair Brittany got when she turned into a toddler.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 PhilipRaymieBrittany_zpslbp0gryw

Toni created Connor (Popularity/Pisces Artist/Arts) and Ari created the lovely Leanne  Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 508493  (Popularity/Aries Model(retired)/Games)  Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 558785 to both creators. Here is Connor with the toddler Conrad. Conrad obviously got his dad's red hair.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 ConradConnor_zpsuqz5m5aj

And here is Leanne with Conrad as a child. Leanne has retired from her modeling career and now runs a moderately successful flower shop. Connor helps on off days from his artist career and also sells his paintings. They have enough simoleans and aspiration points to last a l-o-n-g time.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 ConradLeanne_zpscixjlcaf

Elle gave us the very lovely Kaespre  wow!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 508493  blinkinhearts (Family/Pisces Poet/Dance) and Ulli created Johannes (Knowledge/Pisces Intelligence/Tinkering)  ThankUHearts to both creators. Here they are with their twin daughters Callie - held by Kaespre, and Cassie - held by Johannes. The twins were born with that rather sallow jaundiced skin tone and I see that it has continued into toddlerhood. If it continues when they're children, I'll substitute another healthier but pale skin tone.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 KaespreJohannesTwinToddlers_zps3onoyama

This is how you deal with training toddlers. Johannes took the day off. Both parents are wearing thinking caps and both toddlers are juiced with smart milk. One can usually get them through toilet training, talking, and walking in one session. Sometimes it's necessary to revisit toilet training after walking to complete the training. I had to leave the walls down to show both parents hard at work.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 Supertraining_zpsyiufl0g6
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:34 am

Mac, this continuing saga of your 'hood always bring fresh cheer to my spirit. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:42 pm

Quote :
the only other creature in the house who knows how to walk on 4 legs
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 99672

I get a particular kick out of seeing SimSugah with her family. I'm glad things are going so well for them.

Quote :
The game tends to give kids really dweeby hairdos.
It does, and often some pretty horrible clothes as well. It's one reason I have so many default replacements in my game. laughin

I like how thrilled the lovely Umeki is to be going to work.

Quote :
I named her Minnie A. (No extra credit for guessing her middle name!)  
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 598258

I'm sure she's going to be just as gorgeous as her parents.

I enjoyed seeing all the toddler pictures, especially the sweet one with Leanne and Conrad.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 3:44 pm

Yay! It's always nice to see Raymie. Brittany is adorable. She looks like she's going to be a beauty as she grows up. Lucien and Kelsey make a nice looking couple. It's hard to tell much, so far, but I think Fred will be a looker when he grow up too. Conrad's adorable too (actually, all the kids are!) I like the pic of him snuggling with his mom. Kaespre and Johannes' (I have him in my hood too) kids did inherit a strange skintone. I wonder if it was random or if it will change as they age. I'm not sure how I would describe it, not so much jaundiced, but ashen? Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 774807 Either not human or not healthy, for sure. I'm curious to see if that skintone looks like that for all ages or not.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 4:58 pm

Elsa is a creation of LoWiSa (http://lowi-sims2stuff.blogspot.com/) her femsimmes are right up there with Hunter's and those of the creators on this site - both current and retired. Elsa is actually the Disney heroine of Frozen, Elsa of Arendelle. Raymond is the adopted child (generated by TS2) of Claire Danes and Hysterical Paroxysm. He's a dancer, and with two mommies, understood women well enough to land himself a dancing girl!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 ElsaFrostRaymondDanes_zpszxicuh9m

Raymond is in the Maxis dance career and Elsa is in the Professional Ballerina Career by lientebollemeis. It's interesting, the career reward for the Maxis career is the Better Barre, but the career reward for the Professional Ballerina Career is the Chocolate Factory! thinkin\'

Actually, in RL I met a retired dancer (Ballet Russe no less) who told the following story on herself: She was recovering from surgery, and the surgeon, who had experience telling dancers that their dancing career was over, carefully positioned himself between her bed and the window, fearing the worst. Her response - "I can eat Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 366915". She's become a brilliant teacher; she's forgotten more than most ballet teachers ever learn! Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 12612 Maybe the Chocolate Factory is OK, but it should be a retirement reward!  laughin

lientebollemeis' ballet career is much more realistic than the Maxis one. Real ballerinas don't dabble in hip-hop, ballroom, and flamenco. Instead it's classical ballet all the way from 4 years old until their bodies succumb to the constant punishment when they're in their 30's. Ballet is basically not healthy. The retired dancer mentioned above has just one natural joint left of 4 (2 hips, 2 knees). Maikkij spent more years teaching than dancing and still has all her natural joints, but many of her contemporaries have had hip jobs. It is much more difficult to reach the top in the lientebollemeis dance career than the Maxis one (but think of the chocolates!  Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 883392  laughin)
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:37 am

Great looking couple, and thanks for the info on the Sims Ballet careet you found and the real life of a ballerina! Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 12612 I love you Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 408427
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:18 am

Quote :
the career reward for the Professional Ballerina Career is the Chocolate Factory!
As you noted, that seems more like a reward for a retired ballerina! laughin

Elsa and Raymond look like a happy couple.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:53 am

Tim's self-sim had the beginning of an involvement with Elle's Darcy here but we couldn't be sure it would stick.

He's moved up in his I.T. career and he worked out a lot to be a bit more fit and...
She's moved in and they look very happy together! Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 TimGrykonDarcyElkins1_zpsu58syz2uMac's 'Hood - Page 3 TimGrykonDarcyElkins2_zpsrqwhdivt

Thanks to Tim for the self-sim and to Elle for the scrumptious Darcy! Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 243713 Who knows what will happen when the next season comes 'round?
BTW, Tim is Fortune/Sagittarius I.T./Arts and Darcy is Fortune/Pisces Business/Science

I was  going to put Toni's Gibson and Rona and their son, Nathaniel into the offspring thread but, as you'll see, an NPC simfemme had other ideas!
You can see Nathaniel as a toddler and a child here (same page as above) and I got an additional pic of him as a child. I really like Gibson (who I de-elderized) and Rona. They're a believable mom and dad for a kid in college. Toni --- Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 243713 Gibson (Knowledge/Pisces) is at the top of the Journalist career and Rona (Family/Pisces) is in a Real Estate career.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 NorrisFamilyNatChild_zpszlhu1hyk

Nathaniel grew up into a teenager - with mom's freckles
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 NathanielNorrisTeen_zpshuxzgmyr

And then - he brought the NPC Odile Ottomas home from school. Yes, she's an NPC, but what NA (Neighborhood Administrator) is going to argue with three bolts?
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 NathanielOdileFirstKiss_zpsyd6szgmn

She did react, though, when things got a bit hot 'n heavy.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 OdileReaction_zps2bfv6zod

He's off to college (he's Knowledge/Gemini and is looking at a music career) - a handsome doggie-woggie of a man - renting a house with two bedrooms, and in the next season Odile will become a YA. Do you think she might move in with him??? blinkinhearts (When I was in college - only in my dreams!)  Stay tooned.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 NathanielNorrisYA_zpsjes5ghgi

Last edited by mac on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cher64

Cher64

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 1:24 pm

Tim and Darcy make a great couple. I like the picture of them at the dinner table.

I also got a kick out of Odile's expression after that kiss. laughin
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 3:07 pm

Tim and Darcy looks so cute together!

Nathaniel is indeed
Mac wrote:
a handsome doggie-woggie of a man -
I just love that picture of him on the couch with Mom and Dad! Adorable!

Must agree, you captured Odile's expression perfectly! laughin
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:39 pm

I'm loving all the goings ons and couplings in your game! Rona and Gibson! What a great pairing (if I do say so myself). Lucien is one of my favourite sims...even all these years later. Nathaniel is dreamy! I feel like a proud grandma! sunny dancintrio
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 5:27 pm

This just in! Stop the presses! Elle (self-sim) and Toni's Mark have a baby girl, Chelsea! Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 366915  The surname is LaFemme and I was tempted to name her "Churchy" in honor of the Pogo character - but I resisted! Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 97206 Elle is Knowledge/Libra and is at the top of the Artist career. Mark is Knowledge/Cancer and is at level 8 in a Real Estate career.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 BabyChelseaLaFemme_zpsygd74sar

After some unusual difficulty, dad snatched Chelsea out of the air and she became a toddler. For more on this, check the "Strange Game Occurrences" thread.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 Snapshot_2058698a_e34f34d2_zps9xihgu9y
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 5:35 pm

Chelsea is adorable! Definitely has Mom's coloring, so pretty!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:52 pm

Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 981739  Congratulations Mark and Elle!!! What a cutie pie!!! dancintrio
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 9:59 pm

Another Toni simmie strikes again! Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 12612
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:44 am

mac wrote:
Another Toni simmie strikes again!

girlwinkin sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next