Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:14 pm

In doing the summer season for my neighborhood, I found that a couple of my sims from the past had gone missing. Both by Hunter, so I've reinstalled them and restarted them. Hunter's Taylor Yeager (German Hunter = Jaeger). She's Popularity/Aries Nursing/Science had has reached level 3.
Here she is entertaining Anthony Teller, Sandra Bullock, and Gene Kelly. She had a house with a pool and Sandra and Gene headed there immediately, thus the swimsuits. Anthony was just a bit more reserved!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_5b97a766_1b9a05f7

The other sim is Hunter's Reiko Ryoshi (and guess what "Ryoshi means in Japanese Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 128862 ). She had some bad luck with her visitors, both Ringo Starr and the non-celeb redhead had negative bolts with her. Reiko is a Family/Cancer FragranceDeveloper/Cuisine sim also at level 3.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_1b9ee43f_1b9effc6

Dr. Who was another story - two bolts and they became immediate friends. (He's achieved "Mad Scientist" which is appropriate) I think the Dr. Who simmed here is the one played by Tom Baker (I'm open to correction here). See David Tennant in the post above. Apparently David's not the most recent; Matt Smith has the role now. - Dr. Who goes on - immortal!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_1b9ee43f_5b9f0010

I teleported Taylor into Reiko's house. Bad vibes! Negative bolt! But... Some e-mailing to up the friendship points, then invited her over. Note to players. If you have sims with bad vibes, the solution is often to hang out - find their interests and hammer away on the common ones.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_1b9ee43f_fb9f67b4

And you see what is then possible! Friends in spite of all! Sorry for the poorly lit shots - all this happened at night. I did put in a streetlight which helped a little. They're both dressed in their working clothes - Taylor as a budding nurse and Reiko as an intern in Fragrance Development. Boiler suits are sooo sexy... Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 97206
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_1b9ee43f_3b9f67f9
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Quote :
Here is Ella, in the Turquoise Lime Pucci Floral swimsuit as requested. No, my monitor didn't melt, but it got pretty warm...

Oh, I love it, Mac! Ella looks great in that swimsuit.
Thank you so much for sharing.

I want to thank you, also, for supporting our creative team here.
It's always a joy to see our SP Sim beauties in your game hobnobbing with celebs & such. Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 21650

Lady T wrote:
Ella is crazy hot! She should come with a warning!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 122582

Toni, did you ever find the Africa Black pjs that you admired on Ella?
As Mac shared, they are in La Petite Boutique. Here's the direct link to the Perfectly Pretty PJs collection. There are 5 so far and more to come.
I also have a fun, Sassy David & Goliath pj set, if you're interested.

Quote :
Note to players. If you have sims with bad vibes, the solution is often to hang out - find their interests and hammer away on the common ones.

Good info to know. Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 367799

Quote :
Boiler suits are sooo sexy...

Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 683951

Sir Mac, I always enjoy your interesting, eclectic Sims & creative, unique way of playing your virtual peeps.
Thank you for sharing, as always.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 692371

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:40 am

Life imitates art! This past weekend (Oct 15-16) Lady Gaga channeled the late Marilyn Monroe and sang a breathy "Happy Birthday" to Bill Clinton at an event celebrating his birthday (actual birthday in August).

On page 15 of this thread I have Lady Gaga giving Bill a back rub that he is really enjoying! Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 738528 I really think I'm going to have to move him up in the queue! laughin
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Wow! How wild is that? Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 21650
It appears life DOES imitate (virtual) art!

Quote :
I really think I'm going to have to move him up in the queue!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 683951
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:06 am

It you remember Tiona's thread (this is before I started a thread on my own hood) she got a lamp, used one charge, then gave it to her cousin Shanti. (Thanks to Jen for both of these sims). Anyway, Shanti invited Tiona over to watch - here she's summoning the Genie and getting the lifelong platinum wish. Shanti Adrian is a Popularity/Aries Dance-Level 5/Dance sim - level 5, while Tiona Adrian-Worrell is Fortune/Scorpio Model-Level 2/Dance sim.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_79195dcc_5ba88c4e

Now Shanti owed 4K simoleans and could have used the last wish to get 10K simoleans and retire her debt, but she decided not to. Instead she gave it to Carole Hunter (one of my favorite sims and just about my first download ever from Hunter's site). (Again, the only use for a lamp should be "Peace of Mind")I've made Carole a "Devil Wears Prada" ice maiden type: Fortune/Aries Fashion Editor-Level 6/Arts.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_79195dcc_3ba8c018

Meanwhile, empty-nesters Viggo Mortensen and Milano are busy studying cleaning in front of a glowing fireplace. He reached the top of the Politics career and is now pursuing Law. While she got to the top of her Actress Career and is now a Fashion Designer (doh!). He got lifetime platinum through an LTW, but not her - more on this later...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_167a7bb1_7ba0da8a

Their son is off at college. He was pretty much of a swot, but did have some time to have a small affair with a cheerleader. But what happened at college stayed at college. (BTW, I did use a hack that allowed me to just play his final semester rather than all eight).
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_fbac91d8_9bac9253

A college graduate Knowledge/Scorpio Science-Level 7/Science (a college
education paid off - he started at level 5!). He was welcomed by three
visitors, but Maksim monopolized the ladies while he was left clearing
dishes No
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_dbaf0171_5baf0173

Did I tell you? He got a lamp while he was in college. He used one charge - "Peace of Mind" then invited his parents over. He gave the lamp to mom! Awwwww! Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 503793
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_dbaf0171_3baf0ad6

He got a big maternal hug - and I love the reaction shot of dad!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_dbaf0171_1baf0b10

Since then, he's become a chick magnet. Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 128862 He first hit it off with Sugah's Kristi (Miss March/2010). Family/Scorpio Pet Care-Level 3/Nature
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_dbaf0171_dbaf092c

Then with Hunter's Taylor Yeager... Popularity/Aries Nursing-Level 3/Science
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_dbaf0171_fbaf18c0

Finally with Nerissa Stallkamp - an NPC sim who came home from work with him - notice the canine kibitzer!. All three women have two bolts, what's a fellow to do? We'll have to wait a while, but my money is on Taylor.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_dbaf0171_1baf1ea8
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:38 pm

Mac,

I know how much you love celebrity simmies and found a couple of links for you, registration is required but I think you will like it

male celebs

female starlettes

Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 12612
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Thanks, Jen. I did have a lot of these already, and I did try some others but found (or didn't find) missing files and missing links. No
I'm always on the lookout for new celebs, but am starting to prefer celebs to be (if you will) such as Tiona and Shanti, etc etc. sunny
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:37 am

Toni wrote:
Because, you see....my download folder isn't full enough! Rolling Eyes sunny

Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 448283

Jenn, great link! Thank you for sharing.

Mac, I love the real life references your simmies have. Such great characterization from you. Also the new format is great, with all the pictures and more details. Very cool!

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Just a quick update - Remember Caleb's Phyl Manning? Well, Roger Federer proposed to her and now they are living together.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_f6b6c5e6_9bb739a5

Recently, Lady Gaga serenaded Bill at his 65th birthday celebration. Although it seems the performance was well beyond PG-13, Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea all seemed to be enjoying it. BTW- time passes - Bill was the very first US President younger than I. It'll happen to all of us eventually! Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 827319
On page 15 of this thread, Lady Gaga was giving Bill Clinton a back rub. Well, things have progressed. He invited her over and gave her quite a serenade... Lest anyone be concerned, Bill has always been single in the neighborhood and more or less behaving himself. Hillary has never been in my 'hood.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_1bb9c267_3bb9c269

Then he proposed...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_1bb9c267_3bb9c309

This is the first time I've ever seen a rejection in 7 years of playing the sims! Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 729422 I'm sure he felt just like that little skunk. BTW I do set up some situations, but largely let the chips fall where they may - many surprising and amusing outcomes result!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_1bb9c267_7bb9c32d

Well he continued working on her, until the dark red hearts came up Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 508493 then tried again
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_9bb9e919_9bb9e91d

With much better results!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_9bb9e919_bbb9e939

He outfitted a walk-in closet in his house as a mini ballet studio for her. Nope, she's not wearing a bun! But she's Lady Gaga, and I'm not sure even my wife would object! BTW, I've noticed that at the "in the zone" level of music and dance (maybe earlier) a sim can do ballet moves as well as warm up on the purchasable wall barre.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_9bb9e919_1bbc473e

The night before their wedding, they got a surprise wedding gift. Bill was one level away from mayor, so didn't use it, but Lady did. The lamp, with two remaining charges, has since been given to Jen's Giacomo and Kiana Adri
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_9bb9e919_bbbc5acf

Bill is toasting his new bride. The wedding guests are: Eliza Dushku, John Kerry, Trinity Huntsman, "Ahnold", and Barack Obama. A note on Eliza Dushku - 10 years before she was born, I politicked with Judy, Eliza's mom. Really! A variety of campaigns - all Liberal, and (alas) all losing! Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 729422 Arnold Schwarzenegger left the party early, they weren't serving any grilled cheese! laughin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_9bb9e919_1bbc7e8f

Lady Gaga has a few words with Barack Obama...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_9bb9e919_1bbc7f15

Then John Kerry actually loosened up and did a bit of dancing with Bill and Gaga - and there's that skunk again!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_9bb9e919_bbbc8049

Bill had a cabin in the Ozarks for their honeymoon. After a long flight in cattle class, they stretched out and planned their vacation together. Hmmm.... Bill! There are a lot of other things to do as well! laughin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_9bb9e919_9bbd9bd3

Gaga easily beat him at log rolling - he was totally distracted! The sharp eyed among you might notice that she's actually topless, although with her hair she might easily pull a Lady Godiva! Still - to keep it PG-13, I rotated the camera angle 180.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_9bb9e919_7bbda5cf

Bill had a lot of trouble getting any accuracy with the axe throwing until he was coached to think of Newt!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_9bb9e919_fbbda756

After a hard day of being a tourist, Gaga was really exhausted!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_9bb9e919_7bbde35a

The next day, they relaxed a bit and had a good soak in a hot spring.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_9bb9e919_bbbef869

The last night, they cuddled in front of the fireplace...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_9bb9e919_fbbf2974

And then cuddled before going to sleep...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Snapshot_9bb9e919_bbc046ab

All in all, they had a pretty successful vacation. They both won in log rolling (although it took Bill forever), ate flapjacks, learned to slap dance, learned deep tissue massage, bought souvenirs, found the secret lot, and befriended Bigfoot. (It turned out that Bigfoot really liked to talk about entertainment - needless to say, Lady Gaga charmed him completely). I've become really fond of them, they're a sweet couple. Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 678648
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:31 pm

What an awesome update, Mac! The two newlyweds had a lovely party and a fun vacation. I laughed at the topless log rolling! I can see you are very fond of your couple. I think it's neat that you have so many celebrities and which ones end up together. I love you
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Lady Gaga and Bill Clinton. Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 99672 That's quite a couple. You definitely have some interesting juxtapositions in your game, Mac. It's a lot of fun seeing the celebs together in your game.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:04 am

Em wrote:
Lady Gaga and Bill Clinton. That's quite a couple. You definitely have some interesting juxtapositions in your game, Mac. It's a lot of fun seeing the celebs together in your game.
Ari wrote:
I think it's neat that you have so many celebrities and which ones end up together.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 357604 Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 637989

Thank you for sharing what's been going on in your game with us, Mac.
Fun stuff, as always!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:41 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed catching up on all the goings ons around here...but for sure for sure, my totally favourite couple (like EVAH in your hood!) has GOT to be Lady Gaga and The Bill! Awesome! sunny And Bill seems to be quite the charmer all around! Just perfect! laughin Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 461171

Oh Sugah, I found the jammies! They're fabulous! I must have them all! Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 12612 (I have that mesh already).
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:17 pm

An update on goings on in my 'hood. No particular plotlines, however.

Adrianna's Tovia (here as Tovia Driann) is a Family Pisces - very sweet, kind, and loving. Her career is pet care and her hobby is arts and crafts. Right away she adopted a little white kitten Snowflake. Awww... :dancinkitty1:
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Toviaandkitty

Meanwhile Toni's Brandon Fish and Heli Keijunen, who met each other on page 13 of this thread and showed up again in page 15 are now an item and are living together
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 BrandonandHeli

Hunter's Christiana Orion and Abel Fitzadam seem to have found each other. Christina (Knowledge/Pisces) is starting out in an architecture career.

I created Abel myself - just using the basic CAS with very few bells and whistles. I was demonstrating CAS for Maikki, who now has around 25 sims - all created by herself in the default 'hoods. Abel is Fortune/Scorpio and also in architecture (that's how they met).
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 ChristianaOrionandAbelFitzadam

Carole Hunter had better watch her back, Reese Witherspoon also has her eye on Logan Varner
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 ReeseandLoganVarner

Valera Aster and Grace Kelly have bought a house together. Valera is Family/Pisces Creative Writing/Literature, while Grace is Family/Cancer Acting/Dance. So many more women are created than men. Caleb - keep those batchelors coming! Nevertheless, one of the things I like about the sims is that there are no prejudicial restrictions.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 ValeraandGrace
The couch is 3rd party and you can see there are some problems with the pillows.

Way back in page 6 of this thread I had Lesley Panettiere doing a portrait of her friend Sugah. Here is the final result, and I think Lesley is proud of it. Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 12612
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 LesleyandPaintingofSugah

Challenging situation coming up. I wanted to have Hayden in my 'hood and didn't know about the hack, so I brought Hayden into CAS - turned her into an adult, named her Lesley and made her mom. I then added Hayden as a teenager to the single mom family. Different hairstyles, etc. Well now Hayden is in college and will soon be an adult. Will she look too much like mom? I will undoubtedly have to change hairstyles and then some to tell them apart. It should be interesting. verklempt

Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:14 am

I think it's so neat that you use all of our sims. Thanks, always, for your fabulous support!

You gotta love custom content - those pillows - LOL!

I don't think I ever thanked you for the tip for painting portraits - using 'paint still life' instead of 'paint portrait'. I actually used this quite a bit in my RKC neighborhood. It was very helpful for the peasant families, because only one of the offspring had a high enough level to use it. I simply bought an easel for each of the founder sims who I wanted a portrait of, summoned those sims to the lot, selected 'paint still life', and then dismissed them. This way, I could work on all the portraits at my own leisure without needing the sims there all the time. Great tip!
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:44 am

Way to go Brandon! Score!!!! Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 912276

Tovia and snowflake are soooo cute!

Valera and Grace Kelly...neat couple! Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 12612

I must give Maxis credit for being so as you say 'unrestricted.' It's most refreshing. I also find it interesting that in the TS2 community, most people are totally cool with it: the fluid sexuality, the inter-racial relationships/families, the non-humans (I don't play any myself, but that's because I go for a more realistic looking game, not because I have anything against non-humans per se! laughin)...it's quite remarkable seeing how generally speaking society seems so judgmental. Maybe there's hope for humankind after all! laughin

Oh...Logan is still single?! We've got to do something about that!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:58 am

ilikefishfood wrote:
I must give Maxis credit for being so as you say 'unrestricted.' It's most refreshing. I also find it interesting that in the TS2 community, most people are totally cool with it: the fluid sexuality, the inter-racial relationships/families, the non-humans (I don't play any myself, but that's because I go for a more realistic looking game, not because I have anything against non-humans per se! laughin)...it's quite remarkable seeing how generally speaking society seems so judgmental. Maybe there's hope for humankind after all! laughin

Humankind needs all the hope and help it can get, I fear. I do think, however, that Sims2ers (excepting J*** T******* of course Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 515704) are a cut above. And the people on this site especially! Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 765640

ilikefishfood wrote:
Oh...Logan is still single?! We've got to do something about that!

When he percolates to the top of the playing queue, I'm sure he won't be single long! laughin

Last edited by mac on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:22 pm

mac wrote:

So many more women are created than men. Caleb - keep those batchelors coming!

I have been busy doing meshing and textures, but I will try to do a half dozen or so by New Year. Although you can just change a female to male in Body Shop and remove the make up.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:46 pm

Just a quick update... I put Jen's Braden Rian into a house with Toni's Francesco Toni. Braden is a bit of a wimp, although he does have a spectacular tattoo on his back. He is Cancer/Knowledge and chose the Tourism career as "a way to meet girls" His hobby is Literature. Francesco Toni is all jock - Athletic/Fitness Scorpio/Popularity. They live together in a house "Bianca in Bluestone" which has separate bedroom/baths on the second floor..
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 BradenandFrancesco

Francesco, needless to say, is quite a chick magnet. Poor Braden came home from being a reservations clerk to find Francesco snogging with his latest conquest...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Smooch

But then out steps Heli Keijunen Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 508493 (who is also in the Tourism career). Good news... Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 12612 Braden met a girl - in fact one of the top scrumptious sims in the 'hood. Bad news No - she has become major league involved with Brandon Fish. Better luck next time, Braden!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 OutStepsHeli

I won't be simming for a few days - just got a new 'puter: i7 Pentium, muscle graphics card, bigger monitor, oh my! hubbahubba
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:07 am

Way to go Francesco!!!!! It's those beautiful eyes! Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 508493

And my Brandon's got the hottest chick in town?! Wow! My boys are doing so well! I'm so proud! Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 247485
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:16 am

Mac wrote
Quote :
drianna's Tovia (here as Tovia Driann) is a Family Pisces - very sweet, kind, and loving. Her career is pet care and her hobby is arts and crafts. Right away she adopted a little white kitten Snowflake. Awww...

Awww, I love that she is a cat lover just like us :dancinkitty1:

I don't think I have ever told you thank you so much for putting all of our Simmies into your game. It is such a great feeling that someone likes them as much as you do!!

I kind felt like Braden was a little bit of a wimp too.....hahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:26 am

AdriannaSimmie wrote:
I kind felt like Braden was a little bit of a wimp too.....hahaha!!!

But that tattoo?!?!?!?! affraid
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:45 am

Oooh, I didn't notice that skin tone was a tattoo also, I have so many that I forget what I have.

I will have to check it out now Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 97206
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Remember Patrick Driann? He's the unkempt guy who all the girls think is "cute". As expected, he's turned out to be quite the chick magnet. Here he is with the delectable Heli, who just started living with Brandon Fish. Fortunately, things didn't progress too far.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 PatrickHelijpg

But then, here he is with Gulsah Akkaya. You may remember (see page 9 of this thread), that Jesse Melcalfe dumped Nerissa Almassizadeh for her. She's 3 bolts with Patrick. Jesse may just get a taste of his own medicine! Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 12612
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 PatrickGulsah

But there's more. He's also pretty chummy with Emmy Rossum, who's living with Colin Firth. Notice that she has an engagement ring!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 PatrickEmmyjpg

Even the legendary She Ra came by. She's living with Roy Keane but is quite charmed by Patrick.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 PatrickSheRajpg

Shannon Leith (a non-celeb sim but quite a knockout) is actually unattached. He had a real seduction going on, but the clock struck midnight before he could succeed. Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 729422
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 PatrickShannon

Ischelle Garth is an NPC sim I've adopted. Redid her hair and makeup and you see the result. wow! She's living with Colin Powell...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 PatrickIschelle1

But succumbed to Patrick's charms! affraid
Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 PatrickIschelle2
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:34 am

Oooh la la, it seems Patrick is quite the ladies man. Such a proud moment for me...hehehehe!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next