Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:55 am

On page 17 of this thread, Shanti Adrian gave Carole Hunter a magic lamp with two charges (Shanti had used one herself - for lifelong happiness - of course). Carole used one for the same thing, and one remains. Meanwhile, Carole's affection for Logan Varner cooled quite a bit - from 2 bolts to none, and she had 3 solid bolts with Shanti! Shanti has moved in with her and they've bought a new house together. They bought a Beach Terrace house - on MTS2, designed by Keef1973. These are reasonably priced row houses - lots of space inside, small lots outside, very playable: http://www.modthesims.info/d/463474 The house shown is one of a Beach Terrace (n)a - all 1 wide row houses. There are also some Beach Terrace (n) houses - two storey 2x2 - a bit cheaper but also very well done.

Carole is now level 7 in the Fashion Editor career - she is a bit of a Devil Wears Prada type, but obviously has a heart as well. Carole Hunter was created by... Hunter, of course. She was the very first of Hunter's sims I downloaded. Shanti was created by Adrianna, and one of my first downloads from this site. She's a level 6 Dancer. Both she and Carole have dancing as a hobby - here they're warming up.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 Snapshot_582fee24_1c0a18b9

On page 10 of this thread, "Ahnold" got his comeuppance for real-life transgressions. Here he's enjoying his very first grilled cheese sandwich. Only 199 to go! laughin Actually, he's exploring all of the varieties of grilled cheese - English cheeses, French cheeses, Swiss cheeses, even Austrian cheeses. Grilled Stilton on dark rye -- yum! He's at the top of the political career - neat helicopter - but hasn't maxed out his fitness hobby. He's doing a lot of jogging so that the grilled cheese sandwiches don't catch up on him. Rather indifferent luck on the romantic side, although he did meet Eliza Dushku at Bill and Gaga's wedding (page 18) and they have two bolts together - who knows? BTW, when I left Arnold he only had 190 grilled cheese to go! Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 97206
Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 Snapshot_9ae30890_bc0a4981
Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:49 pm

There are lots going on in your hood Mac Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 99672

I have never had a sim with that grilled cheese obsession. 190 to go oh my I would get so tired of grilled cheese... Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 46579

And that Patric .. what are you going to do with him?

Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 940149
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:17 am

Wow, Mac, Patrick sure is a busy fellow!

I totally missed Valera and Grace buying a house together - woot woot! Good for them. They look very happy.

LOL at "Ahnold" and his sammiches. Come on, Arnie! You can do it! Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 99672 It's fun to have a sim with Grilled Cheese aspiration once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:28 pm

The ongoing tale of "chick magnets"... Francesco Toni came home with Goldie Hawn - they're both athletes. They got on - 3 bolts.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 Snapshot_facb13dc_7c0b812d

Then Patrick (just mentioned above) came home with her - yup, he's an athlete, too. Yup, 3 bolts!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 Snapshot_facb13dc_dc0c4d39

What I didn't mention is that Goldie is living with Sylvester Stallone, and they're engaged. "You guys mess with my Goldie, and I'll punch your lights out!"
Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 Snapshot_facb13dc_fc0ca49a
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:32 am

Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 97206 I love the goings on of all of your celeb (and nonceleb) sims. Arnold and the grilled cheese and Stallone getting protective of his woman are hilarious. Seeing She Ra also cracked me up. Your game looks like a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:00 pm

MTS2 has been in maintenance mode today, so I can't check out the beach terrace houses right now. I fully intend to, Mac.
Thank you for providing the link for us.

Sir Mac wrote:
On page 10 of this thread, "Ahnold" got his comeuppance for real-life transgressions. Here he's enjoying his very first grilled cheese sandwich...He's doing a lot of jogging so that the grilled cheese sandwiches don't catch up on him...BTW, when I left Arnold he only had 190 grilled cheese to go!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 683951

Em wrote:
I love the goings on of all of your celeb (and nonceleb) sims. Arnold and the grilled cheese and Stallone getting protective of his woman are hilarious. Seeing She Ra also cracked me up. Your game looks like a lot of fun!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 357604 Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 28795

Thank you for sharing, Mac. It's always fun to catch up with your many Sim antics!

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:42 pm

Ari's Krista March (March 2010) and Janet Goode (www.Simstr.com) met at Nerissa's and Nathaniel's wedding (see page 9 of this thread). They found they had 3 bolts so have moved in together. They look like a very happy couple!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 ChristieandJanet

Meanwhile Captain Hook and Jacqueline Moineau (Ari's Anastasia), a pirate wench met to celebrate "Talk like a Pirate Day" (See On the Fly, page 10) and have two bolts - that's enough. Hook's hook gives some concern when the he's amorous, but all ended well...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 HookandJacqueline

And he even does pretty well with a Champagne glass Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 7255
Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 HookSkill

Here they are together, dreaming about pirate sayings, like "Arrrrgh!" "Avast!" "Hoist up the sheets and spanker!" (OK, that can be a nautical term for setting sail, if you had other thoughts, you only have yourself to blame) Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 97206
Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 Hoist

They are a happy couple
Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 HookandJacquelineCloseup

Katherine Heigl got a lamp, but is so close to her LTW of Chief of Staff that she gave them the lamp.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 KHeiglandHook

BTW, pirates saying "Arrrgh" started with Robert Newton as Long John Silver in Disney's 1950 production of Treasure Island.

Thank all of you for your comments and praise. Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 701517 Storytelling, even in my limited form, and an audience for my corny jokes, Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 97206 adds so much enjoyment to my game.

Now for the bad news... My game is crashing so much that I'm going to put it on a diet - moving out over 60 families, houses and all and probably getting rid of a lot of never used clothing. For the most part, the families I am moving out are early celebrities - often not well done - who have achieved level 10 careers and LTW. I'll be putting them into another 'hood but still playing my current 'hood - somewhat reduced. The ones I move out will be starting over with no friends but I've done that before and recovered. It'll probably be some time before I post tidings of my 'hood again. Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 898330
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:50 pm

Hilarious updates Mac! I don't know what it is about the scruffy guy that we women find so attractive...but I confess to hankerin' after my fair share of them back in the day! sunny

My Francesco (love his last name! Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 12612 ) and Patrick better watch out! They messing around with the wrong finacee! Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 364885

Do you play with ACR Mac, 'cause your simmies seem really 'frisky!' Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 226245

Krista and Janet are so sweet together!

And it's great to see Anastasia again! I always liked her. And how appropriate that the pirate would 'hook up' with the Captain! (pun intended) laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:24 pm

ilikefishfood wrote:
Do you play with ACR Mac, 'cause your simmies seem really 'frisky!' Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 226245

ACR??? Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 553217
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:54 pm

mac wrote:
ilikefishfood wrote:

ACR??? Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 553217

Autonomous Casual Romance. It allows your simmies to 'get close' I mean 'reeeeeal close' without having to be in love. It can also be set so that they engage in romantic behaviour autonomously...and I DO mean engage! laughin I have the autonomous feature disabled. I can't handle my simmies taking matters into their own hands...but it can be user directed, and my simmies therefore have a much more realistic lifestyle, if you catch my drift. Ari and Em let their simmies do their own thing, and believe me honey, they do! lol!

The amazing modder TwoJeffs has just retired from the community, but his site moderators have taken it over so that all of his wonderful mods remain available for download.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:18 am

Mac wrote:
Well, Roger Federer proposed to her and now they are living together.

Oh, my! What does Mirka think of this? And who will the twins live with? Funny, Federer never struck me as the philandering type! Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 97206

Mac wrote:
BTW- time passes - Bill was the very first US President younger than I. It'll happen to all of us eventually!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 683951 I started noticing when I was in my late teens, actually, when all the child actors/actresses I knew grew up right in front of my eyes. It started make me think about me getting so much older (I was a really serious teen). I won't even talk about the shocks I got in my twenties and now my thirties. Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 Girl_cray3

Mac wrote:
I've become really fond of them, they're a sweet couple.

Em wrote:
You definitely have some interesting juxtapositions in your game, Mac. It's a lot of fun seeing the celebs together in your game.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 I_agree

Mac wrote:
Right away she adopted a little white kitten Snowflake. Awww...

Too sweet! Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 Heartbeat

Mac wrote:
I was demonstrating CAS for Maikki, who now has around 25 sims - all created by herself in the default 'hoods.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 21650 I love that the two of you play together. I hope she decides to share her game with us one day.

Mac wrote:
I won't be simming for a few days - just got a new 'puter: i7 Pentium, muscle graphics card, bigger monitor, oh my! hubbahubba

Congrats on the new PC, Mac! I am sure it will do wonders for your game. Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 Congrats_Sign_Light_by_Mirz123

Mac wrote:
...she is a bit of a Devil Wears Prada type,

Mac wrote:
He's doing a lot of jogging so that the grilled cheese sandwiches don't catch up on him.

Mac wrote:
"You guys mess with my Goldie, and I'll punch your lights out!"

Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 448283

Mac wrote:
Now for the bad news... My game is crashing so much that I'm going to put it on a diet - moving out over 60 families, houses and all and probably getting rid of a lot of never used clothing.

I am so sorry to hear this, Mac, but as you pointed out starting over can be a good opportunity to thin out your game. Good luck with everything! Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 665781

You have quite the soap opera going on in your 'hood. I love the updates, Mac. Keep them coming!!! I love you

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:52 am

ilikefishfood wrote:
The amazing modder TwoJeffs has just retired from the community, but his site moderators have taken it over so that all of his wonderful mods remain available for download.

I think that my simmies are snacking on each other too much already. laughin Probably due to my bias in assigning zodiac and likes/dislikes. I tend to have a lot of Aries,Scorpio,Pisces, and Gemini. They tend to like hair colors, creative, logical and they're all very career oriented. The dislikes are for the most part stink and fat, which nobody is.

I think I'll pass on ACR, although it does look intriguing. SimBlender :TinyTree: (as close to the potted plant I could get) is another story - I use it extensively - mainly to set LTW and occasionally to free up career awards - useful if sim moves and leaves reward behind.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:30 pm

Well, things haven't worked out like I thought they would... Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 898330 Can't do much without crashing. Scrolling the main map is instant crash! Sooo...

I'm starting all over - I'm importing sims into a brand new neighborhood - starting with those from this site and from Hunter's. Celebs will follow. I'm setting them up with the same personalities and careers but of course they are all at the bottom of their career and have zero relationships. Maybe Bill and Gaga will link up again. As for Ahnold "He'll be back!" - but feasting on grilled cheese from the git-go. laughin This neighborhood is going to be compact, with small, efficient lots, no scrolling to get anywhere!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 729422 Saddest part is leaving some in-game sims (promoted from NPC) behind. I was sooo fond of Nerissa and wanted to see how Simone turned out. Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 503793 Nerissa was one of my very favorite sims. (If any of you sims geeks know how to identify and retrieve a family from the data files, rather than in game, Nerissa and I will be eternally grateful!)

But... There will be be new adventures, new laughs. The electronic chips will fall in brand new and doubtless amusing ways! There will probably be a delay while things get up to speed, but you haven't heard the last of mac's hood! Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 364821
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:37 pm

I would say it is to do with your graphics card and/or drivers. You need to know the model of your graphics card 6770, 6750 or other and download the latest drivers from here. Be prepared to drop the game graphics properties when running a high resolution.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:41 pm

If all else fails, you should be able to access the neighbourhood file in SimPe, and clone your favourite simmies. They'll show up in Body Shop and CAS and you just re-create the family.

If you need to know how I can write out a step-by-step guide. It's pretty easy actually.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Thank you both for your help. I had already downloaded the most recent drivers and cut my game graphics way back. I think my hood just got too big. I think just maybe it's time to start over anyway.

Toni, if you don't mind, I would appreciate your walking me thru the simpe steps to recover Nerissa and a couple of others. Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 243713
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:58 am

Here you go Mac! Hope it helps...click on the pic to go to the tute! sunny

Tutorial: Exporting sims for packaging or cloning

Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 ExportingSimmies_9
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Here are Nathaniel and Nerissa, rescued from oblivion! sunny I did notice that not all sims are listed, in particular, their child Simone.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 Snapshot_fc1c66c0_3c1c67c8

They'll just have to have another child, and it will be named Toni or Tony, depending on the gender!

Thanks for the link and the tip! Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 3547075637 Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 648375
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:08 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaw! They are so cute! dancintrio

Don't know why Simone didn't show up. The simmies display in alphabetical order....even babies show up. That's strange. But I think it's nice that you're gonna let them have another baby. I know that's not really your thing! laughin

I'm so glad you found my tute helpful. I did it just for you (never mind the date on it...I back-dated it so it wouldn't interfere with my ongoing story).

I'm home from work today, so I figured I'd whip up some instructions to help out my friend Mac!!! NOTE: You are actually mentioned in step 5! Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 97206

Of course, now I can share it with others too ...they'll just all have to wonder who Mac is! sunny

EDITED TO ADD: By the way Mac...look at this neat tutorial I found to help make a neighbourhood last longer: Reinstall? Why? Rose/Miros's Thoughts on the Subject (and other Musings)
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:44 pm

All sorts of unhappiness... Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 503793 I've had to completely recast my neighborhood. The old one was crashing under every possible situation. Couldn't even open up a lot. I've created a new neighborhood, with every dwelling visible without scrolling. Lots of apartments, 1x3's, 3x1's etc., but only about 10-12 different dwelling types. When Jen finishes her redecorated church, Loftis, I'll surely make an exception. 7 Dove road http://www.modthesims.info/d/379901 is getting quite a workout, as are the Beach Terrace Houses from MTS2.

Now for the people: I have 53 men, of whom 35 are celebrities (including some fictional, such as Harry Potter) and 18 are contributed sims, mainly from this site. I have 58 women, of whom 21 are celebs and 37 are contributed sims - from this site, Hunter's, and a few from SimTR. They are all starting from scratch, level 1 career, no friends or even acquaintances. There are 4 married couples: Nathaniel and Nerissa Broadswood-Smythe (my favorite), Ron and Nisa Weasley (Nisa is a perky, elfin redhead from SimTR), Bill Clinton and Lady Gaga (of course). and Beren Erchamion and Luthien Tinuviel from the Silmarillion - couldn't break them up!
The Asters are here: Valera (the bookish author), her sister Zoe (the dancing girl) Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 247485 , plus their cousins Don (the black sheep) Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 804361 and Lenora (the aspiring doctor). I've added two new but distant cousins - Echo Aster (who shares a house with Robin Rianna) and Tatiana (an up and coming poet). I've kept most of Hunter's, including Carole Hunter (another favorite of mine), Reiko Ryoshi, Trinity Huntsman, Analize Cazadora, and Taylor Yeager. More of hers may yet be added. Among the guys, there's Marcello and Nico Genni (will Nico get Sandra Bullock again? - she's included - we'll just have to wait and see), Logan Varner, Patrick Driann (the chick magnet) Geoff Webster, Devin Briggs, Francesco Toni, Brandon Fish (will he get Heli again?) Jeremy Gique, Adam Kitts, Ashton Redfield, Kostos Nevis,and Ari Linares. Also Shanti and Tiona, Krista (March), Chaya James, Tovia, and Ella Warne wow! . The creators are here, too: Sugah, Milano, Delphy, Ari, and Hysterical.

Ahnold is here again, starting all over in his politics career and all over on his 200 grilled cheese! Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 97206

Alas, I was unable to resurrect Simone, Nathaniel and Nerissa's little girl. Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 729422 Nathaniel and Nerissa have to establish themselves in their careers, pay off their loans, and then maybe have some kids. The first-born will be Toni or Tony, depending on gender, in thanks to Toni for helping me resurrect Nerissa using SimPE! Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 243713

I'll be starting up now, but it may be some time before I have some stories to tell. Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 364821 Lately I've enjoyed playing with the sims contributed on this site more than with celebs. They all seem like old friends - both the sims and their creators! Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 701517
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:17 am

Mac,

I am so sorry to hear about your game sweetie. There is nothing worse than losing your families that you have put so much of yourself and time into.

When Jen finishes her redecorated church, Loftis, I'll surely make an exception... oh that is the biggest compliment ever :)))

Wow!!Lately I've enjoyed playing with the sims contributed on this site more than with celebs. They all seem like old friends - both the sims and their creators!

Awww, that is the hugest compliment to any creator to see that others enjoy their work.
You are the best about supporting everyone here!!

That link to the beach house is fantastic, makes me want to create one as it has been a while since I have.

I can't wait to see how your stories unfold this time around :))
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:13 pm

On the one hand I am soooooo sorry! Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 503793 I know what it's like to be attached to simmies. Buuuuuuuut, you can also look at it as the perfect opportunity to start a leaner, cleaner hood.

I'd recommend:

1. Cleaning out your DL folder while you're at it. Ditching clothes and hair and objects you never use.
2. Pick a few 'must have' mods and consider getting rid of the others.
3. Snag a primo set of default skins and eyes, and you don't have to clog up your DL's with a whole bunch of custom skins unless they're totally irresistible. If you don't use the skins that come with downloaded simmies, they'll still show up nicely in your game.
4. I have one set of default eyes and some wonderful contact-sets that show-up under makeup. They give you a ton of variety without having to have a million genetic eyes in your game.
5. Write protect your objects.package file in the game files to avoid corruption. You'll have to go into the folder of each EP and SP...and then into \TSData\Res\Objects..right click on the 'objects' file and make sure the 'read only' box is checked.

The objects.package file is a game data file containing information including icons, game objects, some characters and skins...if it gets corrupted it can cause all sorts of borkiness.

6. I also HIGHLY HIGHLy recommend BO's no Sim Loaded mod. If scans a lot as its loading, and zaps all the things that can make a lot/hood buggy, most of which are invisible to the player but which are quietly messing up your hood like:

Trashed controllers, including: Scenario Controllers, broken or expired Pregnancy Controllers, Lost Fishing Spots and stuck Move-outs, Fridge-tiles, and kickybags.
Fried Tokens, including: Attraction Markers and ALL Attraction Memories (both visible and invisible).
Denied Rumours/Gossip.
Fixed Sim states, i.e. Invisible Sims and Frozen Visitor Motives.

Phew! Okay...that's all I can think of right now.

I'm thrilled so man of my simmies are gracing your new hood, and touched that Nathaniel and Nerissa's baby (whenever you let that happen Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 422794 ) will be named after me. sunny If you want to get really fancy...Toni is actually short for Antoinette!

[ASIDE: I totally refused to accept Antoinette as a kid. I'd always been called Toni, and had just learned to spell it when my grandmother showed me this loooooong 10-letter word and said, "Antoinette. That's your real name."

I took one look, and sad, "No it isn't."

Ha haaaaaaa! I was about nine or so when I accepted the Antoinette, but the only people who ever called me that was my grade school teacher, a lovely French boyfriend I had once (he pronounced it beautifully), and my mom when I was in trouble! laughin)

Last edited by ilikefishfood on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Somewhere on this site (I haven't been able to find where), I posted a hack which allows sims to fight burglars on their own. They can only do this if there is no burglar alarm present - then the cop comes instead. Well anyway, I was playing Shanti in an apartment in my new 'hood when a burglar arrived. She had no alarm, and had had a bad week, losing her job already. verklempt He had already stolen her TV and her ballet barre. Out of desperation, I had her attack him. I didn't expect her to win - she only had two body points after all. But... she beat him, he surrendered, and she found all of his booty in her inventory. Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 247485 Don't mess with a ballet girl! Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 804361

Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 Snapshot_bc1b25af_7c31cd40
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 99672 Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 598258

I'm so proud of her for kicking his butt and getting her stuff back...hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Astral Faery

Astral Faery

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:07 am

I am very sorry to hear about your game, Mac. It is heartbreaking when we get attached to our simmies and then lose them. That has been the reason why some of my projects never started up again after a big loss. It was just too hard to start over without them. Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 503793

I am pleased as punch that you put some of my simmies in your new hood. That makes a gal proud. Thanks ever so much for that!

That is very odd about Simone not showing up. You are looking alphabetically by first name, yes? And you're sure her name was Simone? Sometimes I get a blank box instead of a portrait thumbnail, but those work just as well. But everyone in the hood should show up - even stray pets. Sadness that you have lost her. verklempt

The anyone fight burglar hack was discussed in our SIMply Schmoozin' thread, about mid way down the page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next