Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mac

mac

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Here's Crystal's teen birthday party. Guests are Kachina, Jack and Jacqueline Sparrow, Hermione, and a (hidden) NPC teen friend of Crystal's
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 CrystalTeenDance

Crystal dances with her new friend
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 CrystalDance

And Sugah and Keanu are having a very romantic close dance - they danced that way all night! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 SugahKeanuCloseDance

A high-5 from Uncle Jack! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 687310
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 JackHigh5ToCrystal

Crystal's just about to head off for her first day at the Simsville High School. She's added a bit of makeup and a new outfit. And the high school boys??? hubbahubba 'Nuff said!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 CrystalTeen

Sugah's at the 9th level of Sims 2 Creator (Master Mod Creator) She's letting everyone know about her promotion. Keanu's at the 9th level of the Adventurer career. (International Sim of Mystery) Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 391884
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 SugahIrbay

I've played Sugah, Keanu, and Crystal for a whole year now. Moving on to the rest of my 'hood.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:49 pm

Holy Cow, Mac, your hood is a hive of activity!!! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 21650

Honestly, Jack wouldn't be much of pirate if he didn't sit down to a meal in polite company wearing, well, pretty much whatever he feels like. In Jack's case, that would be nothing at all!! laughin

pirateparrot

I consider Crystal most fortunate to have a kindly "godfather" of sorts in ol' Uncle Jack. I realised, as I was reading this, that teenage Crystal is the first to mature in the "population explosion" in your hood! All these adolescents will have to converge at some point and meet each other...

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 262201 That's what I love about TS2. Sometimes, if I don't "force" things like the omnipotent dictator I'm naturally inclined to be, and I just let things unfold, those teenage simmies make their own connections and suprise me where they end up (and with whom!)

I can't wait to see what's going on with the rest of your gang! laughin
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Jayce wrote:
That's what I love about TS2. Sometimes, if I don't "force" things like the omnipotent dictator I'm naturally inclined to be, and I just let things unfold, those teenage simmies make their own connections and suprise me where they end up (and with whom!

That indeed is the joy of the game. Kostos tried to score with Emma Peel all by himself, and the planets were so aligned that she had a reaction of horror! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 971462

Likewise, Keanu and Rowena going off on their little tryst was unplanned - I just happened to catch them walking out and decided to follow. Sending Sugah after them and her reaction was my doing. Keanu and Sugah dancing all close and loving was all their idea - really quite sweet! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 508493

My love, prior to PC games, was photography. I do give my sims some guidance and am always advancing them in their careers, hobbies, aspiration points, and green stuff, but am always alert to a good pic and build my "stories" out of my pics.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Kostos just couldn't help himself, could he? Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 598258

I sometimes feel that unbearable discomfort with my sims that I get in real life when you see a man in real life ignoring the obvious signals (like wedding rings, Kostos!) and body language. Rolling Eyes
I have a couple of female friends who will suddenly introduce me to a guy they've been talking to. That's my cue to act like their husband. Meaning, in the space of a conversation, this guy has overstepped the divisible line!! laughin

I'm glad you sent Sugah after Keanu and Rowena! (Especially as you played musical chairs getting those two together!) She was clearly not happy about that scenario at all!!

It's funny, I've noticed with some (not all) of my sims that it really is a case of long-term familiarity - not necessarily engagement or marriage, but just living together - which decreases their interest in other sims they have chemistry with. They stop wanting to "flirt with such-and-such" after awhile, thank God.

I have the "casual romance" mods and all of that, and some of them happily shag around without apparent consequence, but those ones I want to stay together, I want them to "think" faithful!

I'm not suprised you're into photography, Mac. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 12612
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:39 pm

My gosh, Crystal's grown up already, awww! Isn't she quite the little lady? :) Let's see if dad'll have to go Matrix on any boys that try to come after her Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 99672

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Jayce wrote:
teenage Crystal is the first to mature in the "population explosion" in your hood

Actually, not quite... Simone Broadswood-Smythe was the first. It was the fact that she turned out so yummy that encouraged me to start breeding. Simone and Crystal will definitely have to meet. I hope they like each other. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 266736

BTW, Jack giving Crystal the high-5 isn't quite right. After all he was a guest at the party and not controllable. I had Crystal high-5 him to get the pic.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:02 pm

Oh wow, I'm so far behind in commenting, that I've missed all of Crystal's young life so far. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 738528

I like the pic of her as a baby with her face squished against daddy Keanu's. Too cute! Sugah's winter garb is really cute too. I love that outfit.

That encounter with Keanu and Rowena was just scandalous! Sugah is a good lady to have forgiven him and I am glad that she was not invited back. What interaction is that where they cuddle on the ground? I've seen that in others' games, but never in my own. Do you know what EP introduced that? I don't think I've ever seen the high 5 interaction either. It's wild what I'm still missing after playing for all of these years! That Jack Sparrow is a trip, isn't he? He's always up to something. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 128862

Quote :
When she becomes a teenager, I'll probably adjust
the scores, but still keep her an Aries. Has anyone seen this
phenomenon, and can anyone offer any advice???

I believe only newly created sims in CAs have to have 25 personality points. Sims born in game don't seem to be limited in how many or few they have. I've had lots of sims born in game with more personality points than the standard 25. I think it's just normal to the game.
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:53 pm

SimEm wrote:
What interaction is that where they cuddle on the ground? I've seen that in others' games, but never in my own. Do you know what EP introduced that? I don't think I've ever seen the high 5 interaction either.

Hi Em,

Thanks for your kind words - also your info about the 25 point limit. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 243713

Both of the socials you ask about were introduced in the Apartment Life EP. "Cuddle under Clouds" by day and "Cuddle under Stars" by night. They are located in the basic interaction menu. The high-5 is part of an expanded greeting which can be used when you greet a visiting sim, or as a "Gesture" under the basic interaction menu. There are 5 gestures: High-5 Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 687310 , Earthy Hug Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 284699 , Kiss Kiss Darling Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 817176 , Fake Out, and Tough Handshake.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Sir Mac wrote:
In a couple of days, there will be another birthday party as Crystal becomes a child. I don't think Rowena will be invited back!

Shameless wench! What a hoochy mama! Scandalous (as Em has said)!
Though Keanu must take some of the responsibility in that snuggle fest.
Hmmmph! Sugah Sim turns her back for two minutes ... Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 971462
THANK YOU for sending Sugah off after Rowena and Keanu (who obviously was not in his right mind at the time Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 598258 ), Mac.
I appreciate that!

Quote :
Maybe Jack... if he can keep his clothes on.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 99672

And if not, as Jayce has said, Jack wouldn't be much of a pirate if he didn't sit around as he dang well pleases from time to time.
We'll give him that, won't we? pirateparrot
Besides, Uncle Jack (the "kindly godfather" as Jayce has described him) DID leave that totally cool boat ride for toddler Crystal.
Like Ulli, I don't recall ever counting kids' (born in game) personality points, Mac, but it does seem I've noticed more than the standard 25 at times.
I haven't gotten to play much for years, so I'm very much out of the loop and quite rusty. Rolling Eyes

However this sounds absolutely correct if memory serves:
Lady Em wrote:
Sims born in game don't seem to be limited in how many or few they have. I've had lots of sims born in game with more personality points than the standard 25. I think it's just normal to the game.

BTW, like everyone else, I am glad Sir Paul & Sugah have reconciled. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 940149

Quote :
And Sugah and Keanu are having a very romantic close dance - they danced that way all night!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 Ooohlala-Dotell

Crystal has grown in to be quite a pretty teen. I love her big brown eyes.
Way to go, Keanu and Sugah, for reaching level 9 of their careers.

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 28795

Sir J wrote:
That's what I love about TS2. Sometimes, if I don't "force" things like the omnipotent dictator I'm naturally inclined to be...

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 448283

I hear ya, doll! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 97206

That was fun, as always, Mac.

ThanksforSharing

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:25 pm

Crystal is indeed a cutie!

Good to see Keanu remembers where to be directing his attentions! laughin

Em...Apartment Life introduced 'cuddle under the stars'

As to that 25 point thing...I just adjust once I'm playing a lot. You can use a variety of mods like the SimBlender or the Sim Manipulator....or if you use debug mode you can just drag your mouse along the little bars to change personality points.

Be warned though, changing the points can change the zodiac sign, which can affect chemistry.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:02 pm

Strange things can happen when you entertain visitors. Jen's Fin Romance/Aries TechnicalTheatre/Fitness is entertaining Prince William and a couple of women. Don't remember the one, and can't recognize the other under all that armor. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 553217
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 KnightforLunch

Meanwhile Toni's Neil Family/Scorpio Architecture/Arts has become engaged to Jen's Giada Knowledge/Virgo Science/Science. He'd better behave, or her brothers Marcello and Nico will beat him up. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 971462 Seriously, they're very much in love and living together. Congrats to Jen for creating a really lovely sim! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 243713
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 NeilGiada

Will Smith Popularity/Aries Fitness/Fitness proposed to Hunter's Analize Popularity/Aries Dance/Dance and she accepted
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 WillSmithAnalize

And Mac Knowledge/Pisces Science/Science is getting involved with my own creation Lisa Turner (named after the English painter) Knowledge/Pisces CreativeWriting/Literature. Alas, there's no Maikki sim... yet! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 817176
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 MacLisa

Robert Downey is impressing She Ra with his backrub skills. "Jamba Squee!" They're not engaged or living together yet, but watch this space.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 DowneyRa

Peeta Mellark Knowledge/Pisces Culinary/Cuisine had 2 bolts with Jen Family/Sagittarius Culinary/Cuisine but despite common interests, they really didn't catch fire
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 PeetaJen

Then along came Lydia Shahan, an NPC sim Knowledge/Sagittarius Politics/Sport and it sure looks like the chemistry is there! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 711747
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 PeetaLydia

Simon Cowell is doing research for his upcoming show "Simsville's got Talent". Here he's interviewing Hunter's Taylor and Ari's Kristi (Miss March 2010)
So does Simsville have 'talent'??? You betcha! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 28795 droolin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 Snapshot_bd0dbba0_dd39687c

Last edited by mac on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:42 am

That's what I love about your hood, Mac: the simple fact that someone comes to dinner dressed in a full-suit of armor! laughin

Prince William doesn't bat an eye and neither do we...

So many beautiful-looking couples! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 508493

Neil and Giada are stunning and look like they're made for each other. I think that's what happens when forces combine ie Toni and Jen! Seriously, some sims just look so good together...

I like that Robert Downey Jnr sim has a slightly craggy, "post-rehab" look about him in sim-life as well as real life! laughin

Quote :
Alas, there's no Maikki sim... yet!
What would become of Lisa in that hypothetical case, I wonder??? Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 62525

I think Simon Cowell will discover a great deal of talent in Simsville... Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 12612

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:47 am

Jayce wrote:
Quote :
Alas, there's no Maikki sim... yet!
What would become of Lisa in that hypothetical case, I wonder??? Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 62525

You're not the first or only person to ask that... Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 804361
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 448283 Oh goodness...the lives your sims live eh?

Question - who made that She-Ra? :D I have a whole cast of them that I found on MTS by Glamour Girl

Ooh :3 More babies soon yes? Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 262201
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:59 pm

butterflyunion wrote:
Question - who made that She-Ra? :D I have a whole cast of them that I found on MTS by Glamour Girl

I did see all the posts by Glamour Girl. I found my She Ra in my archives: A very old MTS2 - MTS2_232107_shotgun_mary_She_Ra (dated Feb 9 2006). I looked on MTS2 but couldn't find. shotgun_mary last posted on MTS2 on Aug 16 2007. Search returned no threads started by her (as a creation would be) so probably purged. I can probably get you the file if you want to add her to your collection, maybe attached to an email.
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:19 am

Well it's just lovely to see my Neil all happy! And boy did he ever find himself a total babe! Giada is one of my favourites by Jen. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 12612

Fin does have some interesting friends. Par for the course when you're in his line of work I suppose. laughin

Analize has done well! Will Smith is one of the most successful, talented and apparently genuinely nice guys out there. Yay Analize! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 366915

Oh Mac! You suave fellow you! I'm blushing! laughin

She-ra and Robert Downey. Now there's an interesting match.

Poor Jen. There's no accounting for chemistry is there? Well, all the best to Peeta and Lydia anyway. Soon Jen...soon...

Whoever created Simon really nailed it! His profile is bang on! Even if you hadn't said who he was, I'd have figured it out. Good luck with the try-outs girls!

"Simsville's got Talent"......that sounds like it needs a whole new thread. sunny
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:02 am

ilikefishfood wrote:
Poor Jen. There's no accounting for chemistry is there? Well, all the best to Peeta and Lydia anyway. Soon Jen...soon...

Actually, the God-like overseer did step in. Poor Peeta is a bit of a dweeb, and I wanted a really handsome Doggie-Woggie of a guy for Jen, so I didn't amp up that relationship. Lydia did come on like a house on fire, though! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 508493 I'm sure that Jen will find a guy! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 12612
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:03 am

Looking forward to seeing what happens! :dancinkitty1:
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:31 pm

mac wrote:
butterflyunion wrote:

I did see all the posts by Glamour Girl. I found my She Ra in my archives: A very old MTS2 - MTS2_232107_shotgun_mary_She_Ra (dated Feb 9 2006). I looked on MTS2 but couldn't find. shotgun_mary last posted on MTS2 on Aug 16 2007. Search returned no threads started by her (as a creation would be) so probably purged. I can probably get you the file if you want to add her to your collection, maybe attached to an email.

Ah ok. I think that's hilarious the pairings you come up with! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 99672 I'm constantly in stitches so thank you for that Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 12612

No, no I was just curious as to who made her because the Glamour Girl ones I ever saw - and I used them in my asylum if you saw that hehe.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:50 pm

I've reactivated Toni and Kostos. As you will read, they have some problems, although I think they'll sort them out.

You think I didn't hear about your trying to hit on Emma Peel at Jennifer and Jeremy's wedding? Hitting up a married lady - real smart, you doofus! She's older than me! You think she's prettier??? Huh? Huh??? HUH??? Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 971462
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 Snapshot_fc28644f_dd4142ab

So Kostos reverts to a tried and true way to make up - his wonderfully sonorous voice. Right! laughin
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 Snapshot_fc28644f_fd4142ee

And maybe if I propose and offer a little bit of bling. Oops! No
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 Snapshot_fc28644f_1d414376

Kostos:"Maybe if we move out of this apartment into a new neighborhood".
Toni:"I always wanted to be able to smell the ocean and swim in the surf!" Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 12612 Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 868736
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 Snapshot_fc28644f_5d41443e

Toni:"I love it! It's just what I wanted" Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 Snapshot_fc28644f_1d414615

MEN! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 971462
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 Snapshot_fc28644f_fd414955

This is just the start, I was having so much fun I just had to post what happened so far. Look forward to a beach wedding - that is, if Toni will accept Kostos' proposal... verklempt

Last edited by mac on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:45 am

I'm not suprised Toni is not going to stand for that! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 364885

Amen to that!

But wait, what's this???!! Kostas singing to her? Now he's.... proposing?!

Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 993625099

Well, we know how Toni can get a teensy weensy little bit distracted by a good-looking sim.... Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 422794

Quote :
I was having so much fun

Toni's beach house is divine! I mean, the real Toni, as opposed to sim-Toni... Though, technically, it belongs to both of them now that sim-Toni has moved in... erm... Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 62525

I'm not able to download the house just yet because I'm still laying the groundwork to install Pets: investigating mods, making lists of names for kitties, agonizing over which set of default-replacement eyes... why am I only allowed one set??!! verklempt

Now I've seen that house in your hood, Mac...

wow!

That coconut-tree is the best! But the question is... are Kostas' climbing-skills impressing Toni?

Quote :
Look forward to a beach wedding - that is, if Toni will accept Kostos' proposal...

You mean... Kostos could get shot down in flames again?! You wouldn't, would you, Mac? Would you? laughin
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:42 pm

I'm so proud of my sim self! She's so like the real me. I totally would let it be known that that kind of behaviour is not working for me...but I'm also one of those give-people-a-second-chance, there's-good-in-everyone, sucker-for-a-sob story types, so I'd totally fall for the song and promise of a beach house (and let's be honest, Kotos is all kindsa hot! droolin)...but he's going to have to work for it...no accepting of the ring until he proves himself.

I see we've moved to Britannia Bay...good call!

And of course, if he messes up again, as Jayce has so astutely pointed out...sim Toni will no doubt reel in another hottie in short order Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 99672

Well...I may, possibly be, a teensy bit biased, but I gotta say...this is the best update evah!!! dancintrio sunny

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Well, Kostos just had to butter Toni up, first he cooked a nice meal, then he held hands with her... Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 508493
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 KostosToniHands

This time, she accepted his proposal! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 366915
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 ToniEngagement

I gotta get into my wedding dress tomorrow!!! verklempt
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 ToniPreJog

Yesss! Eat your heart out, Emma Peel! Muahaha
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 FitToni

So Kostos and Toni got married, watching were Monet VanDeKamp, who lives with her partner in another seaside house (next door to Paul McCartney) and Jeremy and Jennifer Gique. Will Smith was also invited but didn't make the ceremony
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 ToniKostosWedding

Kostos toasts his bride... Shame on you, Jennifer!!! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 971462 And you just married, too!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 ToniKostosToast

I think that Kostos really appreciates his bride - he'd better!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 ToniHotStuff

They have a romantic first dance together
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 ToniKostosFirstDance

Somebody tell Jeremy that the party's over!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 SomebodyTellJeremy

They didn't go on a honeymoon, just had a quiet dinner at home together.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 ToniKostosBlownKiss

I've sort of given up on vacations, too much useless uncontrollable stuff (E.g. You can order room service, but you have to bus your own dishes - what kind of high-class hotel is that? Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 971462) Sometimes I just use the "Marriage" interaction and skip the party (but not for these two!). They tried for a baby twice without success. When they do succeed, a boy will be named Ben, or a girl will be named Kitty. We'll have to wait a cycle now to find out what happens. Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 729422
Back to top Go down
butterflyunion

butterflyunion

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:28 am

EEE! Yay! They got married! W00t w00t! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 408427 Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 981739 Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 262201

awww dangit, I want babies Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 729422

I usually don't like Wedding Parties - I've never known how to do honeymoons, but whatever. I usually send them on vacations as soon as their kids are in college Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 99672

Now Kostos better be a man of his word - for better and for worse - even if she pops out 10 kids :p Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 99672 (I'm just kidding; that's more than likely to happen in MY games) - him and his tree trunk climbing self!

Back to top Go down
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:43 am

Aww! Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 790471 to Toni and Kostos!

He better be nice or the Sugahbabies will have to come and talk with him!free smileys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next