Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Mac's 'Hood

Go down 
+20
Sugah
Cher64
Aaroneous
MaAlet
eliseluong
Lightheart
Nonni
Simply Simful
beckylynn2109
Grykon
butterflyunion
Jayce
SimEm
Caleb_71
autumnelle
Ullwera
Hunter
Astral Faery
AdriannaSimmie
soloaris
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:37 am

Fun update!!
Mac wrote:
They just got a lamp with 3 charges, but won't be using it since they are both getting close to the top of the dancing career
I love those lamps!! I always gasp with delight when I see the gypsy lady!
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 10:54 am

As has been posted on this site before, the only use for a lamp is peace of mind. I use the lamp for sims with the non-Maxis careers. Thus, Gillian and Ethan will get their permanent platinum by reaching the top of their dance careers. At some point, they'll give the lamp with all 3 charges to a sim who needs it. If that sim uses just the one charge to get peace of mind, that sim will pass the lamp onward. There are hacks which allow you to buy a gypsy lamp, but that would seem to be a game breaker. I'll go with the delighted gasp any time! Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 366915 
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Yes, I use it only for peace of mind too! My Sims usually give the lamp to other family members I love you 

Mac wrote:
There are hacks which allow you to buy a gypsy lamp, but that would seem to be a game breaker
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 357604 

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:32 pm

All sorts of happenings and relationships building.
I wanted to post this to thank Toni for the house "Hamilton's Way". Heli Fish is playing chess with her son Hamilton Fish. In the distance, you can see both a private beach I put in for Heli and Toni's House "Crystal Cove" Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 243713 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 ChessOnRoofOfHamiltonsWay_zpsf7800dbf

Stephen Fry (Family/Virgo domesticService/Literature) asked Toni's Hailey (Family/Virgo Education/Literature) for her hand and she accepted. Why does he look so frightened???
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 FryKittsEngagement_zps4a3e8caa

Jen's Tiona (Fortune/Scorpio Model/Dance) and Ari's Phillip (Fortune/Aries Business/Tinkering)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 TionaPhillipEngagement_zps30e6b018

Ari's Chantelle (Romance/Scorpio Model/Dance) and Toni's Annan Kofi (Popularity/Virgo FashionDesign/Arts) aren't engaged yet. He'd better be careful - she's a Romance sim!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 ChantelleAnnan_zps57aed865

Elle's Caroline Cole (Fortune/Virgo Model/Dance) and Toni's Damien (Popularity/Gemini ShowBusiness/Dance) are engaged. She's one of the loveliest sims to come along in a long time! wow! 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 CarolineDamienEngagement_zps70982381

Toni's Storm James (Fortune/Scorpio Athletic/Tinkering) popped the question to Caleb's Emelia Vitale (Romance/Aries Slacker/Dance) and you can see her answer... blinkinhearts 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmeliaStormEngagement_zps25dbbf94

After breaking up with Ahnold, Hunter's Taylor Yeager seems to be going for tough, hunky guys. First He Man and now Johnny Cash. We'll just have to wait and see... Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 553217 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 JohnnyCashTaylorYeager_zpsedef7e3b

Meanwhile, Ariana Woodfae and Patrick Swayze's son, Tamino, got lifetime platinum from the Genie. Ariana had already used one wish - since she had a non-Maxis career: Sims2 Creator. She still has the lamp with one wish left.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 TaminoGenie_zps75296698

Ari's Miranda (Fortune/Aries Pirate/Music) got some pointers from Ari's Zoe, who, although not a Pirate, is married to one! Zoe, as you can tell by her cossie, is a dancing girl! Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 247485 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 MirandaZoe_zps6474445f

Toni's Chauncey Turing (Fortune/Scorpio I.T. /Science) is nonetheless a chick magnet! Deena Amaria (Annamaria Sims) and BeckyLynn's Sofia came to welcome him to the 'hood. 2 bolts with each. However, both of them are already committed. I named Chauncey after Alan Turing, a pioneer in the computing field. He helped break the German codes during World War II at Bletchley. Alas, he was persecuted because of his homosexuality and it is believed that the persecution led him to suicide. I'm making I.T. a career of geeky guys and gorgeous women (geeks like to dream). Still to come when the right sim comes along... Ada Augusta Lovelace, a friend of Charles Babbage who is considered to be the first programmer, even though the computer (Babbage's Analytical Engine) was never built. Then, maybe an elder - Grace Murray Hopper, who was the first modern programmer, writing "programs" for Howard Hathaway Aiken's Mark I. Most of you are reading this on a multi-gigaherz (billions of cycles per second) computer. The Mark I was a 1 Hz computer that was still running at Harvard when I was studying computer science. You could hear the cycles: Ka-chunk, Ka-chunk, Ka-chunk...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 TuringGuests_zps63e156e6

But Chauncey found his dream girl, BeckyLynn's Cambrie Beckett - one of the gorgeous women in I.T. who came home from work with him. 3 bolts! (Well I did help a bit) BeckyLynn has already contributed Vanessa, another traffic-stopping woman, to my I.T. career!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 TuringBeckett_zps53833438
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Another fascinating and fabulous look at your hood and a bit of history bonus! Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 28795 
Back to top Go down
http://www.affinitysims.com/forum/
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Lot's of love in Mac's Hood! Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 99672 Love that He-man Sim!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Terrific update, as always, Mac. Fun stuff!!!
I love seeing so many of our team's Sims in your game.
Your support means so much!

ThanksforSharing 
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:41 pm

I know that girls grow up faster than boys - even when the "boy" is 73... laughin   But curious happening. Harry Potter and BeckyLynn's Vanessa had twins: A girl, Lily (after Harry Potter's mom) and Gavin (everyone should know why!). Lily's birthday, when she will turn into a child, is one day earlier than Gavin's. Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 553217 Anybody have any ideas why?
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:20 pm

A scene from Gavin Potter's birthday, when he changed from a toddler to a child. His sister Lily is there to help celebrate. Although they were born as twins, somehow she became a child one day earlier. Anybody have any ideas? Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 553217 There is also a post in the "Strange Occurrences" thread, where Gavin is superimposed on Harry Potter's head. Dad is Harry Potter, mom is BeckyLynn's Vanessa.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 GavinsBirthday_zps476ec7e5

Gavin is just plain tuckered out after all the excitement.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 GavinNap_zpsa96b921e

On to Han Solo and Toni's Chaya James. Chaya is the granddaughter of the brilliant Trinidadian writer, C L R James. Their son is named Cyril in his honor. Cyril met Penny Connery at school - she's the daughter of Sean Connery and Hunter's Trinity. I think that Chaya is very happy to have her son involved with such a neat girl!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 CyrilJamesPennyConneryChaya_zpse0474f35

Cyril had his first kiss with Penny, and came back for more
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 CyrilPennyMakeout1_zps265c4be5

Later... "Let them have some time together, they know we're upstairs, so nothing really serious is going to happen..." Is Chaya a neat mom or is Chaya a neat mom! Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 584675
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 ChayaSoloCuddle_zps2a9f418b

Cyril and Penny take advantage of the opportunity! blinkinhearts 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 CyrilPennyMakeout2_zpsc42b48ae

But Cyril's a Romance sim, and having tasted sweet kisses decided to try out Margot Hough verklempt 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 CyrilMargotHough_zpscb870dd3

And her cousin, Anne, who came over with Margot... verklempt 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 CyrilAnneHough_zpsc151da9e

Dad had something to say about that! Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 971462 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 CyrilAdviceFromDad_zps7fb2dc45

and Mom was really upset! Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 971462 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 CyrilAdviceFromMom1_zps9cc264cc
(We'll have to wait now, until the seasons roll around to winter. Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 364821 

Meanwhile, I've been looking for a male Pirate to pair up with Ari's Miranda Moon. Well I found Ari's Reef, rechristened Jean Lafitte, a handsome seadoggie-woggie of a man! wow! 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 Fa399c10-11af-4412-a156-1f18ac1b0a2f_zps8ca46122
Back to top Go down
eliseluong

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:59 am

Hey Mac, very nice story, great pictures too. Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 538162 
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:46 pm

Love your update and the goings on in Mac's 'Hood. I love you  Thank you, Mac!
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:11 pm

What a funny coincidence, I just named one of the last sims that was born in my game Cyril. Thank you for confirming for me that it is a real name and that I did spell it correctly. laughin  I've been naming my sim babies names that sound like a combination of their parents' names. His parents are Ray and Alyce.

Sounds like your Cyril has been busy! Hopefully his parents' talk will help straighten him out before he gets himself into too much trouble with the girls!

About one twin growing up earlier than the other . . . I do know that if you send a sim to the birthday cake or click on them and choose "grow up" they do age a day earlier than if you let them automatically age up at 6 p.m. So you could reduce a sims lifespan by one day for each transition if you grow them up early rather than letting them automatically age up each time. Maybe something like that happened with one of your twins. Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 553217 
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Oh, my! Toni's Chaya of Trinidad is even more beautiful in game.
WOW!!! She is an absolutely stunning Sim, isn't she?

Cyril and Penny's first smooch = I love you 

Cyril also smooching on Margot & Anne = Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 971462 

Mom & dad saying something to their young casanova = Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 940149 

ThanksforSharing
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Jean Lafitte (created for the purpose) and Miranda Moon have found each other to 3 bolts liking. Arrrr! More Pirates! fightinpirate 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 LafitteMoon_zpscac3d663

In my literary/artist's commune, Toni's Kendra and Ari's Quinn tied a committal knot. Watching are Ari's Tatiana (at the top of the poet career), Heli Fish, and Toni's April (also at the top of the poet career). Kendra is at level 8 in the artist career and Quinn is at the top of the creative writing career.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 KendraQuinnWedding_zpsc6987399

Wedding dinner - Kendra's blowing a kiss at Quinn, as April, Heli, and Tatiana are deep in conversation.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 KendraQuinnWeddingDinner_zpsaa2fc683

I thought they'd never leave... Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 508493 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 KendraQuinnRomanticCuddle_zpsb6daee75

Following up on Rohan and Sammi - for the start of this, look on Sammi's thread. Here Sammi cooked Rohan a nice dinner. Broccoli! Yum!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 SammiHostingRohan_zps5d98698c

Then she changed into something "more comfortable". wow! I think that Rohan's doomed, not that he minds. laughin 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 SammiRohanMakeout_zps329dabbe
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:26 am

Cupid has been very busy in your Hood, Mac Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 97206  Love seeing your Sims! What a beautiful view you've got from the gorgeous Hamilton Way! Jean and Miranda, woot! pirateparrot 
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:36 am

Sandy wrote:
Cupid has been very busy in your Hood, Mac!
Ain't that the truth?!?! Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 598258 

LaFitte and Moon make a gorgeous swashbuckling pair.fightinpirate 
Kendra and Quinn are a lovely duo. Will they adopt one day?

Mac wrote:
I think that Rohan's doomed, not that he minds.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 357604 

ThanksforSharing 
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:52 am

Sugah wrote:
Kendra and Quinn are a lovely duo. Will they adopt one day?
Maybe... There were actually three guests at the wedding but Monet Fourier left early and Chantal Fourier went off and did her own thing. Running a wedding with four active sims plus three guests was a bit like herding cats Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 408427 (In RL I have enough trouble herding two!) The idea of adopting a child is interesting, but I'm not sure I'm up to running a lot with five members! verklempt I may still consider it, it is a way of investing in the future - can always use more guys! Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 996440
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Not all the sims teenage boys in my 'hood are Lotharos, some are downright shy! verklempt Jeff Gique, the son of Sugah's Jeremy and Jennifer Grey reached out very tentatively...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 JeffGiqueRuthAster1_zps15597c6a
But Ruth Aster, the daughter of Ari's Zoe and Brendan (she's a dancing girl and he's a pirate) gave him a little bit of encouragement Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 817176 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 JeffGiqueRuthAster2_zps03086046
And they had a very innocent first kiss. Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 508493 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 JeffGiqueRuthAster3_zps2a91f79d

Meanwhile, what to do about Alan Rickman, in the character of Servius Snape - already an evil wizard and just about at the top of the dark arts career. At first I had him lined up for Droopsi's Annie, from MTS2. With dark hair she looked pretty Gothic. But then along came Droopsi's Heather. There was a marriage made in Heaven, er... H***! They'll be moving to a larger house so that she can become an evil witch and have her own cauldron, etc. Muahaha 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 AlanHeatherreading_zps487288daMac's 'Hood - Page 29 AlanHeatherEating_zps5afdf17a

Lady Sugah was so pleased with her son, Kane, learning how to walk! Both she, a Sims2 Creator, and her husband, Keanu Reeves, an adventurer, were at permanent platinum so they could get the full benefit of smart milk and a thinking cap.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 SugahTeachingKane_zps66bea3da

As Kane Sugah was about to become a child, Lady Sugah came home from work with another Sims2 Creator, Delphy! He helped Sugah and Keanu and Kane celebrate!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 KaneBecomesChild_zps3c3d3971
Back to top Go down
Nonni

Nonni

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:33 am

Oh, yay! I love to see how things are developing in your 'hood. You are so appreciated. Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 12679 
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:57 am

Love the updates Mac! I have got to start playing again...
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:09 am

Mac wrote:
Running a wedding with four active sims plus three guests was a bit like herding cats (In RL I have enough trouble herding two!) ...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 683951 

I think you might mean Ari's Jeremy, as I don't believe I've created a Sim named Jeremy, Mac. If memory serves, he was one of her first and all time sentimental faves.

Quote :
Servius Snape - already an evil wizard and just about at the top of the dark arts career...
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 534790 

I just re-read all the Harry Potter books AND re-watched all the movies.
Love me some Potter-themed stuff!
Don't those green effects all around evil wizard Severus bug you, Mac?
I think Elle pointed out a hack that gets rid of them to me right before my desktop went kaput, but I can't recall where she found it now... Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 62525 

Awww! Cane looks just like his daddy Keanu!
I love that snapshot of the family with Delphy added into the mix.
Too cute!

ThanksforSharing 

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 12:13 pm

Sugah wrote:
I think you might mean Ari's Jeremy, as I don't believe I've created a Sim named Jeremy, Mac. If memory serves, he was one of her first and all time sentimental faves.
You're right, Sugah, it was Ari - I just looked at the original poster without reading the fine print. Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 804361 (I love using that guy! laughin )

Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:28 am

With Kane growing into a child, Crystal Sugah thought it was time to invite the whole family over. Sugah and Keanu were delighted to reacquaint themselves with Honey Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 74257 and Crystal met Kane for the first time. Alas, Crystal and Kane don't get on that well - yet. Maybe in time.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 SugahFamilyReunion_zps6171e49d

Later, Crystal invited just her mom over for lunch.
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 SugahCrystal_zps5116b764

Fred Toni (son of Toni's Wil and Maeve (from SimTr) and Shirley Hough (daughter of SimPly Edward's Geoff Webster and Julianne Hough) are joining the parade of amorous teens. (All those babies are now becoming teenagers - and more to come!)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 FredToniShirleyHough_zpsa4c35978

Toni's Lief is a Pleasure/Taurus Slacker/Games kind of sim. He met his match when the NPC Brittany Walker came by. She's Pleasure/Aries Slacker/Music, but her DNA was 04056 - that's a zero in both Sloppy-Neat and Lazy-Active! affraid Since I already was using a hack to eliminate the sloppy narfing of food, I had to use SimManipulator (Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 243713 Aaron, Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 243713 - couldn't play without it) to give her at least 1 point in Sloppy-Neat, otherwise she doesn't eat! I think they're going to be fun to play - certainly entirely different!
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 LiefBrittany_zps18c09390

Two of Elle's (Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 243713 Elle!) creations meet - Blossom Autumn (Pleasure/Pisces Oceanography/Science) and the delectable Carolyn Cole (Fortune/Virgo Model-doh/Dance). Unfortunately they really don't get along - Blossom's definitely a hippie chick and Carolyn definitely isn't! Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 971462  I love the little detail of Carolyn's feet - I've seen exactly the same in RL. laughin 
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 BlossomCarolyn_zpsb0d6af4f

Found out on this site that The Sims Resource was now offering non-pay downloads Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 28795  This is "Lola" by LovelyDaisies on TSR. She is the very image of Phryne Fisher, the eponymous protagonist of Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries played by Essie Davis. This is an Australian mystery series set in the 1920s. Great fun, lots of wit, and Maikki loves it because of the stunning period dresses that Phryne wears. She is in my 'hood as Phryne Fisher (Fortune/Scorpio Intelligence/Arts)
Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 PhryneFisher_zpscfd3bf3e
Back to top Go down
SandySimmer

SandySimmer

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Thanks for the update! The dog in the first picture is so pretty! And thanks for showing us your new Sim Lola, very pretty!
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:34 pm

No doubt that Crystal is Sugah's! heheh Nice update!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's 'Hood   Mac's 'Hood - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac's 'Hood
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next