Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries

Go down 
+46
Simply Simful
SandySimmer
Grykon
jenbos
Lizzy67
jadeskyee
ranabluu
luisa0099
BwinneyBunny
clc
wendyj42
mizmudgie
ilikefishfood
13pumpkin
beckylynn2109
mac
Riverwillows
wowrosanna
jimroar2000
Strify
soloaris
Nonni
sugar_puff
AdriannaSimmie
Hobbes
Starr7
tinhouse
lisamac
L.J
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
Hunter
Travellerp
Pierre
SimEm
CajsaN
Ullwera
autumnelle
suzannegosnell
Astral Faery
Meilyn
andrewplay599
LabCat
Twoyys4me
Sugah
blaqmune
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:02 pm

Thanks Jen! That one is more the size I was looking for and it does have a lot of possibilities! I am working on it now to see what i can come up with!
Back to top Go down
https://beckylynnsims.freeforums.net/
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:07 pm

You're more than welcome sweetie. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 940149

Thank you Lady S Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 584675
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:02 am

Beckylynn, keep us posted.
I'd love to see how & if it works out for you. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 55638
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:15 pm

I will try to get pics posted of what I have so far but it may be a while my game decided to crash last night.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:37 am

Oh, no!
Do you have any idea what might've caused the crash, Beckylynn?
Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:05 pm

it crashed because for some reason my computer had simpe running in the background even though i wasn't using it. my computer had a brain freeze. it's working fine now. and here is one of the recolors i have of the bean bag chair. it's not like the one in the picture but i like it so it should do. what do you guys think of it. here is picture:

FRONT: looks uneven but you will be sitting on that part anyway
Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 Snapshot_59d36911_79e81633

BACK: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 Snapshot_59d36911_79e81661

HERE IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE SITTING IN IT:
Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 Snapshot_59d36911_99e81622
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:31 pm

I think it is fantastic Beckylynn. Outstanding work :)Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 912276

I am glad you got your computer and game back up and running. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 912276
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:12 pm

The second and third images show how well the bean bag turned out especially.
Way to go, Beckylynn! You did it! It definitely works! Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 408427
Thank you for sharing the finished result with us.

I'm glad everything is okay with your puter. bluwhew!

Back to top Go down
beckylynn2109

beckylynn2109

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 130744 I'm glad ya'll liked it!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:31 pm

I am hereby marking this request as "solved" and archiving it!
Back to top Go down
13pumpkin

13pumpkin

PostSubject: Recolor of ANNA's Shabby Living [Done! Thread Closed.]   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:10 am

Sugah...I would like to have this couch recolored

http://www.blackpearlsims.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1217

in country/shabby chic colors...blue, brown, green, yellow...exct.
I would also like for the whole set to have this make-over and for the coffee table, endtable...exct to have a nice wooden color, such as pines (light wood)
I would also like to know if the couch would be able to be mix/match, seating and frame (I hope that made sense)

Thank you Sugah :thanx:

(I hope I put this in the right place...if not, I will fix it)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:47 pm

Thank you for this request, Pumpkin.
I've received your fabric samples and will see which ones I can work with.

I'll need a bit of time for this request, as I'm working on a little project with mustluvcatz and our SBfAtW update is this weekend.
If you'll hang in there with me, I'll get started on it as soon as possible.

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 367799
Back to top Go down
13pumpkin

13pumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Thank you Sugah!
Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 678648 Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 243713
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:45 am

Hey, Pumpkin.
I've been working on your Shabby Living set for most of this afternoon/evening.

I wasn't able to use your fabrics, unfortunately, as most were a wee bit small.
In keeping with your request for a green & yellow set with pine, I found these Shabby Chic fabrics for you:

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 LarissaChicPalette

The above palette shows the TRUE colors of the set.
Of course, there HAS to be pink! It's Shabby Chic, after all! Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 738528

Here is a sneak peek of Larissa Chic Living:

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 LarissaChicLvg-SneakPeek Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 LarissaChicLvg-SneakPeekCloser

I do so hope you like it.
I will be offering your requested set this coming Saturday.
If you are not happy with it, I shall do this living room in another color palette for you soon.

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 7255
Back to top Go down
13pumpkin

13pumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:26 am

Oh Sugar...it looks wonderful! You have done a wonderful job! Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 678648

I am so excited to see the finished set...Thank you!
(I may ask you, one day, to do the rest of her Shabby sets and build a house just for you with all your beautiful recolors in it!)
Thank you Sugah!

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:54 pm

I will be releasing it this Saturday, if all goes as planned, Pumpkin.
I'm so glad you like what you see of Larissa Chic so far. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 405831

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 678648
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Question about Simmies Not Showing up in Game - Solved   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:31 am

I am hoping one of you can help me with this issue that I am having.

I have created quite a few simmies in Bodyshop. Well when I go in my game to the CAS they are not showing up under my custom sims that you can choose from. I have tried just about everything that i can think of but they are just not showing up in game.

I saved them in the Bodyshop and even tried to "download" them and put them in my game manually but they are not showing up that way either.

So any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I wasn't able to offer any new models this time since they are not in my game to get screenshots...arrrgghhh!!

Ok doh!! I figured it out....
One must NOT create an Young Adult.....

Seems another peep was having the same trouble over at another site and I got my answer there. I haven't experienced this one before :)
Back to top Go down
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:30 am

They will show up in the University CAS if you create them as YAs. But yes indeed, if you want them as adults, you've got to go back to Bodyshop~ Glad you figured it out! Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 578473
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: How do I take Good TS2 Pictures?   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 am

Hi everybody I'm back! I have a really simple question today.
Okay my question is this.....

How do you take really good picture? Because it driving me crazy here folks!
Do I need a camera mod or something or is it practice makes perfect?

Thanks and bye now!
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:41 am

I use Fraps to take screen captures and I use Irfanview to resize my my screen captures. Both Programs are free.

With Fraps you just start the program and check what keys to push to grab screen captures and just keep going, the pictures are saved in a folder to modify later. The pictures are saved in Screenshots in the Fraps Program Folder.

Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:16 pm

I too use Fraps like Caleb_71 suggested. It is a very easy and simple program to use.

I then use Gimp 2.6 to edit my pictures with. It is a whole lot like photoshop but it's free....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Okay then how do I use Fraps? A quick TUT is in need.
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Start Fraps, and click on Screenshots to see the hot key, for me it is the default F10, turn on F keys, start the game. If the frames per second numbers get in the way, hit F12 to move it to another corner. It is a simple program with a help menu.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Thank you, Russ and Jen, for helping Savannah. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 344738

I guess I'm rather old school.
I use "print screen", then lower my game, and paste the printed screen into my paint program (PSP 7).
I do the resizing and editing in PSP 7.
Does Fraps collect images in a folder until you're ready to edit them so you can have multiple screenshots before lowering the game?

PS Savannah, I love your pretty new avvy, hon! Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 21650

Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Sugah wrote:
Does Fraps collect images in a folder until you're ready to edit them so you can have multiple screenshots before lowering the game?

Yes, that is what I like about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries
Page 20 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next