Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries

Go down 
+46
Simply Simful
SandySimmer
Grykon
jenbos
Lizzy67
jadeskyee
ranabluu
luisa0099
BwinneyBunny
clc
wendyj42
mizmudgie
ilikefishfood
13pumpkin
beckylynn2109
mac
Riverwillows
wowrosanna
jimroar2000
Strify
soloaris
Nonni
sugar_puff
AdriannaSimmie
Hobbes
Starr7
tinhouse
lisamac
L.J
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
Hunter
Travellerp
Pierre
SimEm
CajsaN
Ullwera
autumnelle
suzannegosnell
Astral Faery
Meilyn
andrewplay599
LabCat
Twoyys4me
Sugah
blaqmune
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
lisamac

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Models - [Solved]   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:10 am

Where can I download the beautiful models you have featured in the P.J.s page. The first beauty is wearing Africa Black pajamas and the second is wearing Fantasia Blue PJ's.
They are both so gorgeous....I need them!
Back to top Go down
AdriannaSimmie

AdriannaSimmie

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:31 am

lisamac

Those models are exclusive to the site for our hostess Sugah. They are just for showcasing her gorgeous clothing...

There are many, many other lovely models available for download here , here, here, here or here.
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:39 am

I also asked some time ago about the clothing models, but since have been able to find more than enough on this site.
This is the site for models, including many beautiful ones by Adrianna! wow!

I have also found some on

http://www.simstr.com/gifts

although not lately. Maybe Sugah's site has spoiled me, but somehow I am not thrilled by the postings on simstr in the last six months or so. One of my favorites is, however:

http://www.simstr.com/gifts/index.php/topic,1839.msg8635.html#msg8635
Back to top Go down
mizmudgie

mizmudgie

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Thanks all! I think I will move out the tenant and put the lot in storage, back up the game and try Caleb's tutorial. I appreciate the help!! Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 3547075637
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:39 am

Thank you, Jen & Mac, for answering LisaMac's query, while I was dealing with internet issues.
I appreciate you both mucho. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 70330

LisaMac wrote:
Where can I download the beautiful models you have featured in the P.J.s page? The first beauty is wearing Africa Black pajamas ... They are both so gorgeous ... I need them!
Jen wrote:
They are just for showcasing her gorgeous clothing...
Mac wrote:
This is the site for models ... Maybe Sugah's site has spoiled me ...

Thank you, all, for those lovely compliments.
I am blessed to have several talented Sim model creators on our team here, LisaMac.
AdriannaSimmie (aka Jen) has pointed you to where you will find a plethora of beauties to choose from.
I've no doubt you'll find quite a few you like just as much as the Sims you were inquiring about, if not moreso!

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 648375

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
wendyj42

wendyj42

PostSubject: I have a some TS2 questions!   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:54 pm

When I download a .zip file or a .rar file, once I extract the files and get the .package file, can I delete the .zip or the .rar file? Same question goes for the sims2pack files. Can I delete the sims2pack file with the icon after I install them?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Once a download has been extracted and put into your game, you can delete the winzip/winrar file.
Same thing with the Sims2Pk. No reason to keep it once you've put the item into your downloads folder, Wendy. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 940149

Here is a good beginners' guide to downloading Sims 2 content @ MTS2, if you're interested.
I think we've all referred to that tutorial at one time or another. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 226245
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Quote :
No reason to keep it once you've put the item into your downloads folder, Wendy.

I do keep a copy of the.rar files on an external drive after I extract and place the program files in my Downloads folder, particularly of items I really like. You may not need it if the site stays open and current (like Sugah's Place does Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 508493); but, if your PC dies or something like that and you lose your game files, you may not be able to get another copyof the file if the site is not there any more.

Last edited by Autumnelle on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling.)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:57 pm

I remember you telling me that, Elle.
It's a really good idea, actually.
Saves a lot of time and energy if something does happen to your game/downloads/puter! Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 940149
Back to top Go down
wendyj42

wendyj42

PostSubject: OK, New Problem arose   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:06 pm

I have a town that I connected a homemade shopping district to. Tonight I added alot of businesses to the district. I put in an empty lot, which was the second largest lot. I go into the lot and it won't load. It goes to not responding. Everything else in the game seems to work except that. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Question Sugah? How long does it take for you to make a business? I would like a specific business if it don't let me do it in my original town. I am gonna try tonight.

If it don't let me, would you consider making a business for me. I am not good enough at the whole creating things and uploading them yet.

I have so many questions. sorry. If I make a really nice house and would like to share it with others, how do I do that?

well, Iam going to go try to make that business in my regular town and see if it lets me. If not, not sure what to do yet.
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:22 am

Quote :
Does anyone know what the problem is?

Some computers can't handle the larger lots. It could be that. Have you used that size lot in another hood and been successful?

Quote :
How long does it take for you to make a business?

Making, or creating the business does not take much longer than building it to your specifications. But getting it to function well and make a profit can take a good while, depending on how good you are at running the business and your sims' lives. If you haven't bought it already, it would be a good investment for you to buy the Prima Official Open for Business Guide. It really gives you a good foundation on the expansion pack and how to run a business in the game.

Quote :
I have so many questions. sorry.

No need to apologize, we were all beginners at one time. Anyway, no matter how much you think you learn about something, you will find that you often come across something you didn't know before. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 12612

Quote :
If I make a really nice house and would like to share it with others, how do I do that?

Here is a short step-by-step on how to share dwellings in TS2: Sharing Your House. Also, you may donate a creative gift to Sugah's Place, but you must adhere to the rules found HERE.

I hope this helped. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:54 am

Elle, thank you so much for answering all of Wendy's questions so perfectly.
I appreciate you, as always, my friend. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 338947
Back to top Go down
wendyj42

wendyj42

PostSubject: Help Someone Please!!!   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Hi all, I am new and getting really tired of this game already. I have had nothing but, problems since I bought a digital download a few weeks ago of BonVoyage. Now my game does nothing but mess up.

I have contacted customer Support and they told me I had to uninstall all my games and then reinstall them in correct order. I am doing that now. I did a manual uninstall. There is nothing there.

I reinstalled the sims2 double deluxe. went to install university and it keeps telling me all packs installed but, the only thing installed is DD. Please help!! What do I do?
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:41 pm

The best way is to go to Control Panel and then Add and Remove Programs and delete from there, otherwise Registry Entries are left and have to be manually uninstalled.

Anyway, here is a link:

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Uninstall
Back to top Go down
wendyj42

wendyj42

PostSubject: Thanks Caleb   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:08 pm

I actually found a better way. I typed the problem in google and it gave me the answer of use the program called CCleaner. Its free, Easy and it helped me remove all the unnecessary stuff.

I am installing the first one now. Let's cross our fingers and hope they all install correctly.

thanks again
Wendy
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Good deal, Wendy! I hope it works. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 55638
And thanks, Russ, for helping out, as always. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 344738

PS I merged this query into your original question thread. Moving forward, you are welcome to continue asking for assistance in this one thread.
We are always happy to help our fellow Simmers here. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 584675
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:09 am

Sugah wrote:
Elle, thank you so much for answering all of Wendy's questions so perfectly.
I appreciate you, as always, my friend. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 338947

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 319331

Wendy wrote:
I am installing the first one now. Let's cross our fingers and hope they all install correctly.

Good luck with that! Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 Fingers_Crossed_emoticon
Back to top Go down
wendyj42

wendyj42

PostSubject: childs beds   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Does anyone know where I can get some really cute bunkbeds.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:07 pm

A quick search over at MTS2 pulled these cute bunk beds up.
You'll need the original mesh which is here.

The great thing about MTS2 is that they have a "search" option.
Simply type in what you're looking for, choose Sims 2 or Sims 3 and VOILA! Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 584675
Back to top Go down
wendyj42

wendyj42

PostSubject: Download question    Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:47 am

Can someone tell me if the Cars for Sims2 from the carsource are just for decoration? I downloaded some of them but, I can't use them. It tells me no action available when I try to click on them.

It does not matter where I get them from, I cannot use any of the cars I download. Does anyone know why.

One other question, when I log into sugah's place, all the icons and the pics on the left have red X's on them. Does anyone know why?
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:08 am

Quote :
Can someone tell me if the Cars for Sims2 from the carsource are just for decoration? I downloaded some of them but, I can't use them. It tells me no action available when I try to click on them.

Do you have Nightlife installed? You do need that EP to make cars usable. There is a kit available on Mod the Sims for people who do not have Nightlife, but I don't know about the requirements for that. You can do a search there if you need that mod.

Quote :
One other question, when I log into sugah's place, all the icons and the pics on the left have red X's on them. Does anyone know why?

You may need to update whatever browser you are using, or the browser you are using may have compatibility issues with the forum software. Try another browser and make sure you are using the most current version. If that doesn't help, I am at a loss.

Last edited by Autumnelle on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clc

clc

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:21 am

I have the little x's for pics when I am on my laptop Wendy, I would advise Firefox for Forummotion it appears to work much better, its free to download, or if you don't want to do that you would need to update your own browser Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 12612
Back to top Go down
http://sparta.medialayer.net/~inspiring/forums/index.php
wendyj42

wendyj42

PostSubject: Nightlife   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:35 am

Yes I do have nightlife installed. it came with my Double Deluxe game
Back to top Go down
autumnelle

autumnelle

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:50 am

Hmmm...in that case I would suggest you check that site's FAQ section, and perhaps look on their forum. A lot of times when you have an issue, someone may have addressed it already. Another option is to contact the creator of the custom content.

One other thing I can think of is if you have a mod installed that alters vehicle behavior in your game. If there is a conflict, there is no way to know exactly which one is causing it without removing them all and adding them back one by one to find the culprit.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:38 am

Wendy, you are welcome to ask all of your questions in this one, original thread, rather than start a new one each time.
I've merged your latest one here.

That's the best, more preferred way to do it. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 584675

My browser is IE 7. I can see all of the icons/emoticons.
Firefox evidently works for Claire. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 21650
I'd definitely update your browser, if you haven't already, as suggested.

Also, you'd asked about SimPE in another thread. THIS is SimPE, FYI.

Elle, as always, thank you for being here & answering Wendy's questions so thoroughly.
I appreciate you and all you do for Sugah's Place, my friend. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 888294
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries
Page 23 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next