Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries

Go down 
+46
Simply Simful
SandySimmer
Grykon
jenbos
Lizzy67
jadeskyee
ranabluu
luisa0099
BwinneyBunny
clc
wendyj42
mizmudgie
ilikefishfood
13pumpkin
beckylynn2109
mac
Riverwillows
wowrosanna
jimroar2000
Strify
soloaris
Nonni
sugar_puff
AdriannaSimmie
Hobbes
Starr7
tinhouse
lisamac
L.J
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
Hunter
Travellerp
Pierre
SimEm
CajsaN
Ullwera
autumnelle
suzannegosnell
Astral Faery
Meilyn
andrewplay599
LabCat
Twoyys4me
Sugah
blaqmune
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Sugah wrote:
Well, since you've asked ... Have you seen this request by yours truly?

Most of the nice ones I've seen/have are recolours from the H&M SP...which has an awesome shorts and polo mesh with sandals. Do you have H&M?

Barring that, I've seen some smart shorts and polos, but with boat shoes: On pages 1 and 2 of the Men's Everyday section at All About Style and nice ones by Ewelina20 HERE and some some not-so-bad ones on page 2 of the Menswear section at the
Patchwork Sims' old site.

I'll keep my eyes open in case I stumble across anything like that.

I'm better at finding build and buy objects. Clothing is rarely so specifically categorized that it's easy to find a type or style. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 85797
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:18 am

Thank you for responding to my query, Toni.

No, I do not play with H & M on either puter.
I will have to see if I can find a copy at Half Price Books next time I go.
Thank you for the heads up on that.
As a matter of fact, I saw those recolors at All About Style (and admired them) a week or two ago (about the time I snatched up those Ewelina ones at MTS2). Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 940149

There are a couple at the Patchwork Sims site I like and am about to download.
Thank you for providing the links to all.
I appreciate it. I love you

And yes, if you DO stumble across any male clothing that fit my original description,
I'd LOVE it if you'd pass on your finds with me.

ThankUforSharing
Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:06 pm

You're welcome. Will do.

The H&M SP is worth it, particularly the clothes for males. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:54 am

Quote :
The H&M SP is worth it, particularly the clothes for males.

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 534790

Good information!

If anyone has any other suggestions as to where I might find some stylish, masculine clothing for my beach lovin' male Sims, I'd be much obliged.

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 367799

Added later @ 1:00pm on Tuesday:

Does anyone know where I can find Sims Design's mesh that goes with this cool ensemble HERE???

I'm lovin' OpenHouse Jack's recolors of that mesh but Simple Designs is shut down. verklempt

If anyone has it in their game or can provide a link, I'd very much appreciate it.

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 243713
Back to top Go down
jenbos

PostSubject: Not able to download models - Solved!   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:13 pm

I have all of the major expansion packs, like Seasons, Apartment Life etc, but for some reason when I try to download, it tells me that I don't have the expansion pack needed. Can anyone help me out. The download doesn't tell me what expansion packs are needed to download certain models.
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:38 am

I have always used Sims2Pack Clean Installer, to install Custom Content. Click on Downloads in the top left hand menu, of the page that opens.

To use this, right click the Sims2pack file you are installing and then click Sims2Pack Clean Installer. If it is not there click 'open with' and find the Sims2Pack Clean Installer.exe in C: Drive or where ever you installed it.

A good thing with Sims2Pack Clean Installer is you can open the program, click 'Downloads' in the drop down Menu and it will list all your downloads. Any that show up with red are hacks and those in pink will be duplicates. To remove duplicates, just right click and pick which option.

I run about 22,000 package files and it has saved me a few anxious moments.

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
BwinneyBunny

BwinneyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:49 pm

If anyone is still checking this thread I have another Maxis request. I would really love to have more recolors of the "Well Rounded by Circulator" wall decoration. It's the mardi-gras-esque mask that came with Family Fun stuff. I think it only comes with like 2 or 3 colors but I want moar! lol I'm not picky at all for which colors you choose. I would just like the rainbow represented a little more lol
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Hi, Bwin! How are you?
I miss seeing you around here.

I believe I have Family Fun stuff SP installed on my desktop puter.
I will take a look at the Well Rounded Circulator to see if I can come up with some recolors for it.

But hey ...

Weren't you trying your hand at recoloring Maxis objects for awhile?
Didn't you share a few on your website?

Will look into it tomorrow, but am curious as to why you might not give this a whirl yourself, m'lady?

Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Wanted to provide a link to some great knee-length shorts for men that I found over at MTS2.

They are by pacotacoplayer and can be found HERE.
I searched high and low for handsome board shorts & masculine, stylish summer ensembles
and am soooo pleased to have found these. dancintrio

Just thought I'd share my fabulous find with you before I lock up this thread. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 584675
Back to top Go down
BwinneyBunny

BwinneyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:21 pm

For a while I was recoloring but creating just isn't my thing lol. I get confused easily and I can't figure things out easily. I sort of just gave up :)
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Don't forget, if you ever need any help, I will do my best to assist.

In that case, I will load up Wizards of SimPE within the next two days to check out how involved the mask is.
Will keep you posted on what I think of the mesh and how easy/difficult it is to deal with!
Back to top Go down
BwinneyBunny

BwinneyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Okay great! No rush because my disk drive broke on my computer..have to buy a new one because I can't play my game :c
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Bummer! That's never good! No

What's the time frame we are looking at here or don't you know?
I hope you don't have to wait long to replace it so you can get back to Simming again.

Do you realize you are only 3 posts away from 100 here? WOOHOO! Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 366915
Back to top Go down
BwinneyBunny

BwinneyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Time frame for the recolor? I'm in no rush. Or did you mean time frame for when I get a disc drive? My brother ordered me one so it should be here in a few days. :)
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Sims 2 Holiday Party Pack question...   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:24 am

Hey all,

I've had this party pack since it first came out, installed it, but never really did anything with it...When I reinstalled my game this week it made me think, I have never seen Santa pay a visit to the game. So I set up a Christmas tree, turned on the lights, couldn't find any stockings to hang at the fireplace...no special interactions like fix Christmas dinner or anything that I can see. Anyone have any knowledge they'd care to share with me on how to get the jolly old man to come visit a deserving sim child or 3? Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9787062/1/Future-s-Past
Ullwera

Ullwera

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 12:28 pm

Hi Grykon!

You have to make cookies for Santa. I think they are called Santacookies in the Swedish game they look like gingerbreads.
He usually comes during the night, your Sims can hug and speak with him.

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 Snapshot_17d138ac_985f3b2a

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 Snapshot_17d138ac_185f3aa4

I thought I had a picture of the cookies but I didn´t find it.
He will bring you a gift if you have been a good Sim.... Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 738528
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Sweet! Good deal, thank you so much! I never thought about trying to bake some cookies...guess they are under desserts then. lol or Ho Ho Ho rather!
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Nanny problems...[Solved - Locked!]   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:43 am

I have had a problem with nannys for so long...I thought with this fresh install maybe the problem would go away, but it seems to have followed me. Which means it almost has to be a download causing it. *groan* So I thought first I would ask if anyone else has heard of this problem and might know the answer to save me a unbelievable amount of time of trying to go through downloads and testing...

When ever I hire a nanny, she never gets there at the right time so the sim goes to work and some of the time if somehow the sim does go to work the nanny's ride shows up and she leaves immediately...which then scrambles me to use a cheat to summon a sim to babysit until a teen or adult gets home. Hope everyone is having a good one! And thanks for any help!
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:13 am

Your problem is probably a hack, you need to use 'Sims 2 Hack Conflict Detection Utility' from http://www.simwardrobe.com/, under 'Sims 2' and then 'Programs', then check that any hacks are compatable with your latest Expansion Pack.

Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:56 pm

Oh cool, thank you Caleb! I will go check that out...I do have several mods in there so it is more then possible, just hate to try and figure it out the old way...lot of remove-load game-quit-game-rinse and repeat otherwise...*blech*
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:18 pm

I finally saw Santa! lol Wonder why they didn't make him fatter? Though he didn't stay around for long, but it was still pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:51 pm

This is a great question, esp. for this time of year, Grykon.
Thank you for answering and providing such great snapshots, Ulli! Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 SantaSmileySmooch

BTW, so glad to find you back here.
Welcome back to Sugah's Place, good sir!

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 SantaSmileyHI

I have not yet purchased the Holiday Party SP and am hoping to find it at Half Price Books next time I go.
I'm looking forward to having Santa come hang out at my Sim fams' abodes this holiday season, too.

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 ThumbsupSanta
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Thank you for your question, Grykon, and Russ, thank you for answering.

DO let us know what you learn, Grykon.
I'll be curious to find out what the culprit was!

Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:05 pm

Sadly it doesn't really tell me much...It identifies the InSim, InTeen and Multi-alien mods, having possible conflicts but not saying with what, or just with themselves. *sigh* Looks like I got to try this the hard way...lol
Back to top Go down
Grykon

Grykon

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Sugah wrote:
BTW, so glad to find you back here.
Welcome back to Sugah's Place, good sir!

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 SantaSmileyHI

I have not yet purchased the Holiday Party SP and am hoping to find it at Half Price Books next time I go.
I'm looking forward to having Santa come hang out at my Sim fams' abodes this holiday season, too.

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 ThumbsupSanta

Thank you Sugah! It's good to be back. It's funny I bought this pack when it first came out, but almost never messed with it. Would have been nice if they had created a special place where you can find the items without combing through all your decorations. I still need to find the Christmas lights (if there are any) I did finally find the wire frame reindeer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries
Page 32 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next