Sugah's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sugah's Place

Providing quality Sims 2 downloads, social discussions, group projects, original challenges & forum games in a friendly, fun atmosphere.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sugah's Place is proud to be one of the last remaining Sims sites devoted entirely to Sims 2. The Ladies of SP welcome you and thank you for being here with us. * See what's NEW by clicking on THIS LINK ...We try to update regularly, so check back often! Follow us on Facebook, Pinterest and 'Tweet' yourself to a little Sugah!! ... Stop by, introduce yourself, play some forum games and schmooze a bit. We're happy to have you.

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries

Go down 
+46
Simply Simful
SandySimmer
Grykon
jenbos
Lizzy67
jadeskyee
ranabluu
luisa0099
BwinneyBunny
clc
wendyj42
mizmudgie
ilikefishfood
13pumpkin
beckylynn2109
mac
Riverwillows
wowrosanna
jimroar2000
Strify
soloaris
Nonni
sugar_puff
AdriannaSimmie
Hobbes
Starr7
tinhouse
lisamac
L.J
CallyDreaming
Caleb_71
Hunter
Travellerp
Pierre
SimEm
CajsaN
Ullwera
autumnelle
suzannegosnell
Astral Faery
Meilyn
andrewplay599
LabCat
Twoyys4me
Sugah
blaqmune
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:24 pm

Bwin, I'd be happy to do some herbal art for your Sim's abode.
What I'd like you to do is post the links to some images you particularly like AND let me know any meshes you'd prefer for the wall decor.
I don't know if you've checked out my Art Gallery here. Ulli also does art for our Sims' homes.
She does Maxis recolors and I do both custom and Maxis recolors.
So, if you find any art meshes/styles you like amongst any of those, I'd be happy to oblige. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 584675

Back to top Go down
https://sugahsplace.forumotion.net
BwinneyBunny

BwinneyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Awesome :) When I have more time tonight I'll go on the hunt for some meshes that I like. There's a few in game ones that I prefer as well as ones from here.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:05 pm

Sounds great, Bwin.
How soon would you need it, as I am not sure I will have time this coming week to create anything for the Sims?
Back to top Go down
BwinneyBunny

BwinneyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:35 pm

Not soon at all. I have no timeline as these are just some little tid bits I'd like around the house for my Legacy family.
Back to top Go down
BwinneyBunny

BwinneyBunny

PostSubject: Need help with missing meshes! [Solved * Locked]   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:44 pm

I hate to make another thread..

Does anyone know if there's a way to figure out what meshes you're missing in game? I was playing today and saw that I had a bunch of outterwear thumbnails and inivisible clothes which means *dun dun dunn* I'm missing some meshes. I have no idea where to start with this though. I'm a bit frustrated because I thought I was careful with getting each mesh for my outfits. I keep my downloads folder organized but it's still a lot to go through. Anyone have any suggestions or plans of action I can take?
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Hmmm...
I'm not sure if there is a way to learn WHICH meshes are missing, unless you know who the creator is, Bwin.
Do you have Delphy's Download Organizer installed?
I know one of the perks is: The program can tell whether your recolours have meshes, or meshes have recolours and it identifies "broken body shop" packages.

I have to be honest, I don't download much since I started creating more and playing less.
I'm wondering if one of our more experienced downloaders could help you with this far better than yours truly. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 761338

Thank you for your question. I'll post a note about it in our "Come Share" thread for others to see.

Back to top Go down
BwinneyBunny

BwinneyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Just installed the Download Organizer now. :) Someone else at MTS had suggested the same thing and I think I've been able to pin point the meshes. I think another thing has to do with the fact that I downloaded a lot of my stuff before my games were installed with the intentions of installing every game. Well lo and behold I forgot to grab H&M Fashion Stuff so now I think I'm missing meshes from that actual stuff pack itself. So I'll have to wait until I get that one installed to see if that may be a potential problem as well.

I forgot how handy the Download Organizer can be!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Good deal, Bwin! I shall lock this thread up now.
Back to top Go down
Caleb_71

Caleb_71

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:15 pm

You can close this Sugah, I have a brand new alpha mesh, as well as an update to the above mesh and they will be in the next site update.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Will do, Russ.
Thank you for letting me know.
Can't WAIT to see what you've been up to!

Back to top Go down
BwinneyBunny

BwinneyBunny

PostSubject: Issue with game [Thread Closed @ Bwin's Request]   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:38 pm

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=463812

I don't know if anyone here could help me out but please read this thread I posted on MTS2 about my issue. Sorry..I'm just too lazy to type it up again lol
Back to top Go down
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:40 pm

This may or may not be relevant, but is worth looking at.

You should check that the person is really a zombie (no personality points).

If that is not the case, the person may only be cold. If you have Seasons installed, and if it is winter, and if the sim is in a 3rd party house or one you did yourself, you should check that "inside the house" is really inside. You can do this by attempting to put in a ceiling light fixture. If you can't the room in question is really outside. My wife had a panicked moment when a sim turned blue - it was in winter and the room was actually outside. I have had the opposite, sims suffering from heatstroke while in bed during the day - again, the bedroom was outside.

If you have seasons, you can also check the sim's temp. There's a little thermometer right beside the sim's picture at the bottom of the screen.

I hope (against hope) that this is the answer. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 266736 Otherwise, I have no idea. verklempt I've been playing ever since the game first came out and have never encountered this.
Back to top Go down
SimEm

SimEm

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:23 pm

I don't think she's cold. Sims don't have bags under their eyes and aren't quite that color when they're cold. That's definitely a zombie skintone . . . I think maybe it's the default one. I have no idea how your sims could have been turned into a zombie when they were never dead. I'm trying to think if there's a way to tell if a sim is a zombie or not or how to change them back if they are. Mac had a good idea with checking her personality points. There might be a way to check with Simpe if your sim is a zombie (but I'm not sure).

If I'm remembering correctly, I don't think there's a way in the game to make a sim normal again after they became a zombie (if indeed she is one from some kind of game glitch). There might be some kind of hack you could download that allows sims to be returned to normal after they become zombies. If we can find something like that, I would try seeing what happens if you try to turn her back. I'll try to look something up for you if I can.

ETA:

Here's a couple of mods that might help. I would try downloading one of these and see if it will let you turn her back to a normal sim. If not, it must be something else going on.

Sim Transformer

Dezombification Potion
Back to top Go down
http://emsimstories.atspace.com
ilikefishfood

ilikefishfood

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:22 pm

I've not seen this before either. I've also never had zombies so I can't say for sure...but the under eye bags and the tilted head do kinda scream zombie!

How about this mod The Sim Manipulator...it has a slew of features including allowing sims to become or cure all creatures including zombies. I've used the Manipulator for over a year and it doesn't conflict with anything I know of...but of course you can always remove it once she's cured.
Back to top Go down
BwinneyBunny

BwinneyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Thank you all so much for the answers. I'm going to try all these solutions right now. And sorry for the really really late response. It's been pretty hectic around here!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:58 pm

No worries, Bwin, as this is a hugely busy time of year for so many.

Let us know, what, if anything works.
DO report your results back here, so we can help others through your experience. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 584675

Back to top Go down
BwinneyBunny

BwinneyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:05 pm

None of those solutions helped :( But thanks anyways! And I can't get SimPE to download so I can't open the sim in that program to see what's going on. I think I'm just going to delete my game and start over and not let my sister play anymore. Less hands in the pot the better the soup will turn out!

I'm upset, though, because MTS2 hasn't been that friendly. They're so quick to throw the FAQS and Guides at you but sometimes those just don't work or they don't apply to your problem! It's really frustrating. I posted another thread over there so I'll see if anyone responds.

---

Just an update. I was not able to pin point where the issue stemmed from. Even taking my Downloads folder out of the game and running it didn't solve anything. So I figure something in the games files must have gotten corrupted somehow. It's lovely how I take all this time to read up on things, what's bad and what's not. Make sure I do everything the right way and I still get corruption issues! *le sigh* Oh well..luckily I am not far into my game at all with families. I'm just going to generate new user files, move my Downloads folder over and start anew. I don't think I'm going to let Ashleigh play my sims game when I'm not home, though. I doubt she did anything wrong(actually I know she didn't) but I just want to keep an eye on my game more.

This thread can be closed now since I consider the matter to be sort of solved. There was more testing I could have done but honestly I don't care much to save this game since it's not heavy generations yet. I barely even made a dent into the pre-mades when it borked itself.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:58 am

Bwin wrote:
Even taking my Downloads folder out of the game and running it didn't solve anything. So I figure something in the games files must have gotten corrupted somehow.

That's such a shame, Bwin.
I'm sorry to hear it, though I'm glad you haven't lost generations of Sim fams & tons of gameplay.
It's a bummer for our game to be corrupted as it is, but losing years of progress really sucks.

I wish you all the best in starting over with your game and will close this thread, upon your request. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 55638
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Bwin, are you still interested in herbal themed art?
Since you've had to reinstall your game, I didn't know if you were wanting this request filled still.

If so, let me know which meshes you like ... or at least the shape and size of the artwork ... and I'll start looking for images. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 687310
Back to top Go down
BwinneyBunny

BwinneyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:12 pm

I am! I just haven't had anytime to respond back. Any mesh is fine. I prefer smaller wall pictures. My favorite frames are the ones that are several frames as one mesh. I believe there are two in the game. One is the tiny black frames and the other is the 4 pictures of the plants. If I'm not clear I will get screenshots.
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:20 pm

I know exactly which ones you are talking about! Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 940149
Back to top Go down
BwinneyBunny

BwinneyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:33 pm

I can't wait to see them!
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:30 am

I am hoping to get a small set of herb themed art finished in time for this weekend's update, Bwin. Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 266736
Back to top Go down
BwinneyBunny

BwinneyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:38 am

Whoohoo! Sounds awesome :D I would love to start my herbal legacy family again and these pictures would be great to decorate their house with Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 12612
Back to top Go down
Sugah
Admin
Sugah

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:47 am

I would love to see some of my recolors in your Sims abodes.
You are a talented decorator and builder, if my old memory recalls correctly.

I found some pretty herb art yesterday, then went through my CC meshes.
I know you liked the Maxis meshes that have four in one.
However, I couldn't find 4 coordinating prints.

Instead, I've found a few multi-pic CC meshes you might like and will be recoloring those.

Stay tuned ... Our update is tomorrow!!! Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 7255
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries   Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Archived SOLVED Requests and Queries
Page 26 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next